tuscl

Floriduh stripper has vision of mass killing at a strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, January 7, 2019 8:10 AM
An exotic dancer in Florida was arrested Wednesday after writing about her "urges" to undertake a mass shooting in a crowded area, police said. Brein Basarich, 31, who worked at the Showgirls Men’s Club in Plant City, admitted to posting the threats on her Tumblr account under the username “taking-lives,” Lakeland police said. She wrote about her “vision” of using an assault rifle to fire into a crowded bar or club that only had one entrance, thus preventing people from escaping, Bay News 9 reported. “I had a vision... of a very public place, only one way in and one way out,” Basarich wrote, according to the Bradenton Herald. “Preferably a bar/club on a busy night. 2019 has a lot in store if my plans go according!” Basarich described herself to police officers as a true-crime lover and a “great admirer of serial killers and mass murderers,” according to the station. “… A lot of us have urges, whether they will admit or not is the question. So yes, I have,” she wrote to another Tumblr user who asked whether she had homicidal urges, according to Action Jax 30. Basarich was charged with making a written threat to kill or injure. She was taken to Polk County Jail but bonded out Thursday.

12 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Wow. I was just in this club a few weeks ago. I didn’t see her. This is very understandable though. Someone probably posted a bad review of her club. Those kind of things justifiably send people into an insane rage. Just ask Ricky Boy.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Ooh shit I’m staying down south with the safe girls are ;)
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    The only thing that can stop a bad stripper with a gun is a good stripper with a gun.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    There have been times when I've been in a club on a very crowded night and thought "You know, if one or a couple of guys started shooting, possibly more people would be trampled to death than shot." As a rule, I note the exits in any enclosed, crowded environment.
  • April9424
    5 years ago
    i'm surprised this doesn't happen more based on how many strippers i've met who were obsessed with serial killers and other dark shit like that. i'm glad they actually did something about it before she acted on her "urges". threats like those on social media need to be taken seriously more often. smh
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    doctor posted: "Someone probably posted a bad review of her club. Those kind of things justifiably send people into an insane rage. Just ask Ricky Boy." Doctor, could it have been one of your reviews? Let me guess, you peaked through the open front door of the club for 10 seconds and felt that you collected enough infl to call her out by name as a fugly ROB? Yup, sounds like the kinda' thing you would do. ;)
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “Let me guess, you peaked through the open front door of the club for 10 seconds and felt that you collected enough infl to call her out by name as a fugly ROB?” Wrong again, Ricky Dbag. As I said in my post, I didn’t see her. Looks like you didn’t do to well in reading comprehension class. Plus, I gave her club a relatively good review. [view link] Unlike that shithole Lollipops where you like to hang out in your three piece suit pretending to be a chemical engineer trying to pick up skanks. [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "The only thing that can stop a bad stripper with a gun is a good stripper with a gun." Or a cell phone that needs a charge. :D
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    She's not bad looking but she doesn't look very happy in her mugshot. [view link]
  • ime
    5 years ago
    I would be more worried if she looked happy in the mugshot
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Flagooner better set the rascal scooter to the rabbit setting so he can skedaddle if things go south. Stay safe Florida bros.
  • April9424
    5 years ago
    whoaaa she looks exactly like helena bonham carter
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion