tuscl

Love her..good boobs like woooooow

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

25 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Good boobs for sure
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    How can you tell whether or not she has good boobs? They’re all covered up, and “big” is not automatically equivalent to “good”.

There’s only one set of pics, the ones in the thin, white, crop top, that show any kind of shape and detail, and the way she’s posing could be concealing quite a bit of sag.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^Fag
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Good boobs can have some sag. Big boobs without any sag don't look right.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You can tell they sag in the video...
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Nice tatas
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    All boobs are GOOD!
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @blondebmshell My boobs sag too...go check out my pics. Just diregard the first several lol. You should be able to see within the first two pictures I’ve posted.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Ooops. Lolita reminded me to look at her picks again. And now I have a boner again.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @blondebmshell Ahh I understand...I’m 24, use to be two cup sizes bigger then lost 30 pounds and have had one pregnancy.
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    @blondebmshell I just checked out your page and your boobs are better than mine IMO! They actually look way more more full. Anyways, do what makes you happy. I still think you look great :)
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Nice tit's
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Juice has bigger tits
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Instead of mill tho arbys sauce and pimento cheese comes out
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    *milk
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    He sucks on his own tits when he is fappin to my profile
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    That's probably what fat tricks do when they're broke, suck their own tits and watch lap dance videos.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    +1 Icey, his car is broke down, he has no money for poker, he is broke af, so he is trying to troll. His obsession is flattering.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^hot damn how retarded are you? You're right Icey cant see posts by logging out. Inbred trailer trash. Go back to your gloryhole douche
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    BDS is the champion of this swordfight.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    She's attractive, but I don't see anything special about her. Can you rent her?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Pistola, who are these losers anyways???
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its Juice.... that makes sense now
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    BDS is the champion of this swordfight
    --
    Well that's an unbiased opinion...

@Icey as soon as he gets his next paycheck and can fix his car he'll calm down. That and he is probably colluding with spice behind the scenes and probably thinks he has a chance to bone her
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    @Pistola, I'm getting the impression there are a few like that on here. And they obviously kiss her ass so much thinking they'll get nudes or some shit for it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion