tuscl

Decode SS

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Let's have some fun shall we?
You have a huge cock-- real meaning it's not nearly as small as I thought it would be.

You smell good--real meaning you don't smells much like ass as the last guy.

Do you workout-- Real meaning at least you're not completely round

You're funny - - real meaning, at least you can use words and don't rape me with your eyes on top of being unable to talk to me

28 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You have a huge cock- real meaning, it's too big I can't suck it
    You smell good- real meaning, I can smell those bills you just got from the ATM
    Do you work out- real meaning go take a shower
    Your funny (looking)- real meaning I wouldn't be seen anyplace besides a strip club with you
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    You’re how old? You look younger than that - real meaning, no you don’t.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    From the first 3(i have heard them all at some point) i think this is accurate. Fwiw i have never gotten "you're funny" before...
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    " I only do those thing for you" - Meaning I took a towel bath after the last guy came on me.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    I got "you're so attractive" last night from a dancer 30 years younger than me. Didn't see that coming and gotta admit I enjoyed it even though I knew it was SS.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    "You're handsome." - real meaning: not too bad for an old guy.
    "I love your silver hair." - real meaning: you remind me of my grandpa.

I actually had a dancer hop into my lap once and lead with "You remind me of my dad." I don't know where she thought it could go from there.
  • K
    6 years ago
    "You remind me of my dad." I first heard this in my early 30s. I did not pursue it. I got to know her over the next few months and she said i really did look like her father did in pictures she had. She was willing to meet up but i just could not.
    It happened a few other times. One girl told me some guys love hearing that. He may have incest fantasies or think he can be daddy save a ho and fix the daddy issues that made her a stripper.
  • K
    6 years ago
    IMO All ss translates as "i will say whatever i think will get you to tip me"
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    K says " IMO All ss translates as "i will say whatever i think will get you to tip me" ".

BINGO ! We have a winner !
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    K is coorrreeecccttt!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    What does it mean when she says she has to go take a shit?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lmao

“Oooh...you seem ready to have fun. Let’s go play!”

Translation: Since you wanted to grope me at the table, I’m done talking. If you do buy a dance, then I will be especially looking out for where your hands are.

In response to ‘why don’t you have a boyfriend:’

“I don’t know. I just haven’t had a boyfriend in two years. I was dating this girl back in (insert city here) but it had soo much drama that maaaybe I should switch back...”

Translation: Ask me silly questions and I’ll give you a bullshit soap opera story.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    @Nice Very good, thank you for playing
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    "What are you thinking right now?" Real meaning - Why haven't you asked me for a dance yet?

"What are you drinking?" Real meaning - Are you drunk enough to get some good money from?

"What kind of girls do you like?" Real meaning - Should I waste time talking to you?

"Do you like this outfit?" Real meaning - Come on look at me I am hot, lets get a dance.

"I normally don't do this, but.." Real meaning - I always do, but maybe if you think I don't you'll give me a bigger tip.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    "Will you buy me a drink?" You look like a complete and desperate moron who I can milk for every penny.

"That other guy is kind of creepy." I'll tell the next table how creepy you are unless you buy some dances.

"Dont get any dances from her, she's a whore". I don't know what dancer is trying to sayhere, but it makes me wonder why I'm wasting time talking to the not-whore.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I want to here nice spice’s entire playbook.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I agree with Huntsman. Nicespice needs to write an article consisting of her playbook. Save PLs money and time. Such a sweetie, I am sure she will accept Venmo to help her afford to write it as she can't dance while penning such a weighty tome.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    Are you losing weight? You look great! Real meaning - Jesus you are an even fatter fuck than the last time I saw you!
  • ime
    6 years ago
    "
    "Dont get any dances from her, she's a whore". I don't know what dancer is trying to sayhere, but it makes me wonder why I'm wasting time talking to the not-whore. "

This is the best advertising the other girl can get.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    “This is the best advertising the other girl can get.”

Haha. That actually happened with me last night. Lol. As soon as the gal who said that to me got up on stage, I went right over to the dancer whore ...... and .... the dancer who told me such was CORRECT! $100 semi private lap dance singing covered Frank Sinatra !
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    “I can’t come to the club until I get my car fixed. Going to cost me $300 “. Real meaning
    ... got me a sugar daddy SUCKER!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The biggest bull shitter at Follies is a black dancer named Diamond. She is so obvious that it is ridiculous. So yesterday I asked her "Are your eyes naturally brown or are you full of shit." She giggled.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    “I’ve had a really bad day.” (bad week, bad month, bad year, whatever).
    Real meaning: I hope your a white knight that will give me plenty o money.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    These are all excellent, especially rl27's.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The sad thing about this shit is, you think its all stripper shit coz you yourself know something like that about you can't be true lmfao
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    I'm 22. Usually means they are 19 or 20...... or 26, 27
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    I dont usually do X

Means : you are the 3rd guy today
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    "This is the best advertising the other girl can get."
    Actually met two of my past favorites when another dancer said that about them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion