tuscl

PLs don't know how to finger

JamesSD
California
Thursday, January 3, 2019 2:03 PM
I was in VIP with a friend. She pulled her g string to the side. I licked my fingers and rubbed her clit. She gasoed and commented "you know your way around a pussy". Do most guys just shove their fingers into the vagina and expect it to get a girl off? I thought that was common knowledge. Maybe it was just stripper flattery, but I know from civvy girls a lot of guys are just bad at sex especially oral.

22 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    You lost me at "gasoed".
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Almost every girl is different, but “less is more” seems to be the general rule. If she wants more, she’ll figure out a way to tell you. Can’t tell you how many girls have gasoed when my fingers work their majik.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Good chance he meant "gasped."
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    No chick who's gasoed from my finger is ever getting oral.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I'd say its not unreasonable to think average dude at a strip club is probably both less interested in her pleasure and less equipped to give her any than in the population at large. So, its entirely possible you were above average and she was genuinely pleased. At the same time, strippers are better than average at telling a man what he wants to hear. So, its entirely possible you were just another schmuck and her physical reaction was repulsion and she covered it up with a compliment. gmd's point is pretty valid too, no 2 pussies or 3 tits are the same. There's some generalities, but every girl I've been with has been different, civis or strippers, one timers and repeats. I'll also say that plenty of girls are bad at sex too, especially oral. I don't think its a gender specific thing. Guys tend to be much more forgiving about it, but its not like only guys are bad.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    If you really want her to gasp, just don't bother cutting your finger nails.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    If you've never made a girl gaso you haven't lived
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    For a 15 minute ITC session good luck with me trying to get her off, we are on a tight schedule and I'm the customer so I'm getting mine first and foremost. For a 30 minute arriba or an hour OTC I will warm her up and if she leads me to what she likes I'm happy to oblige her pleasure. My experience has taught me it's about interest and communication, if I'm genuinely interested in her pleasure I will ask her what she likes and continue with it until she is done but if I just want to get my jollies then I don't ask and I just do what I need to do. As to the original question regarding fingering, recently I saw this dancer who would close her eyes and really get into her lap dances and I decided I had to meet her. We had good chemistry during our 10 minute conversation, she was flirty but not aggressive (a real turn on) and I ended up asking her to go to a VIP room. I didn't want FS but I wanted to fool around, so off to the VIP we go and I do some feeding and she quickly leads my fingers to insert in her kitty and starts moving them with her hands and we do this for about 10 intense, heavy breathing and moaning filled minutes and then she gushes. I just let her lead the way and she got there satisfied, sweaty, and a few ones lighter.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Had a girl in a Reno club in the VIP whip out a vibrator and guide me to using it on her. She soaked my pants leg, so I assume she enjoyed the play.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Oh, I've made a girl gaso. Don't tell me about who's gasoed and who hasn't. There's just a time and place for everything. lol
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    At least she gasoed and not gassed
  • BN1ce
    5 years ago
    one time I put in pinky around back and she gasoed all over my Ralph Lauren sheets
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    As commented before, a number of the cute white girls I knew left Follies over the last few years because of guys trying to aggressively finger them out on the floor and during the first dance or two. I'm not talking about brushing or gentle petting of the kitty, but attempted aggressive finger banging. Most were too sweet and nice to stop things so they just left.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Gasoed is the LDK equivalent for girls. JamesSD - you are going down history books as creator of Gasoedgasms
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Every woman is different but I can confidently say none of them like it when one just shoves it right in. Based on experience fingering dancers it's not common knowledge.
  • April9424
    5 years ago
    most of the guys who try to jab their fingers into strippers like that are not doing it because they're clueless as to how to get a girl off.. they're doing it because they don't care and just want to feel the pussy for their own gratification bc it turns them on. same with civvie guys. they just want to get it over with and act like they tried so they can get to the BJ or fucking
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Very good observation April.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    April is right. I think it gets worse in strip clubs, you get two types of guys.... socially awkward rejects who have no idea what they're doing and assholes who feel entitled to do whatever they want coz they're paying for it.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    damn how did you get your troll profiles in here?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ I created the first thread in VIP because I am the kang of tuscl
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    nah you're just a bitch who think its fun to have desperate tricks wrapped around your finger.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion