tuscl

Dear men , why are u guys so cute and handsome?:)

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok

39 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Dear Nicokeyes, why are you so passive-aggressive? And an attention whore? Depressed much?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994 in all seriousness you should seek professional help for your inner demons and not rely so much on TUSCL as your outlet and therapy.

Try to understand exactly why you want to be an attention whore on here and why you detest men so much.

If you don't, you'll get more lonely and depressed than you already are and it will get worse for yourself.

I doubt you will take this to heart but seriously you need some help and TUSCL is not the solution.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I am not handsome. I am old but I have an income. lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Musterd21 LOL you have a very attractive bulge in your pants. It's called a wallet.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    That is about the only one. Especially after a few drinks but the I am the one that gets the ladies ready for the next guy. lol
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Because your body biologically wants you to reproduce with men
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Musterd21 thank you very much I do appreciate your thoughtfulness;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "Because your body biologically wants you to reproduce with men"

@JamesSD coupled with the fact that Nicokeyes is a virgin explains her ignorance on the matter.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO Musterd21 is a like a fluffer for strippers.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^ did you post this ?

^ >Im not really into clubs, I ended up in one on a whim and met a girl who is the girl of my dreams.We hit it off and started seeing each other outside the club.<

It’s not trolling it’s getting the truth out
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch) continues to troll. He's crushing hard on Nicokeyes. I guess her incessant attention whoring has won over some folks.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I told your trick asses I like dating strippers.

And keep on trolling Sircumsinhispantsalot and 20fag
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO @IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch) has me currently on ignore but yet he still reads and replies to my posts. And he continues to troll from his high horse about trolling.

I guess once a hypocrite, always a hypocrite.

ROFLMFAO!
  • "Because your body biologically wants you to reproduce with men"

That sounds hot idk why^^

Too bad I don't ever wanna reproduce.still sounds hot tho idk why lolol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You're reading my posts and trolling me, grandpa
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

^ TUSCL quote by IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch).
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    Is anyone else amused at the way that N94 objectifies men/guys/boys so often....?

As if we don’t have minds, or value to her beyond our physical appearances. So mysogenistic.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch) posted -> "You're reading my posts and trolling me, grandpa"

I read and reply to any post I want. It's fun! I'm simple. I see a post and choose whether or not to reply to it. If I want to reply, I reply. If I want to ignore it, I ignore it.

ROFLMFAO, you, OTOH, put me on ignore for the purpose of ignoring my posts but yet YOU STILL REPLY to me.

Also, fact check: I'm not a grandpa.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "Damn the site looks better with the trolls on ignore!"

^ Quote posted yesterday by IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch).
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @rossl I find Nicokeyes both amusing and really sad. Behind her passive-aggressive trolling and attention whoring misandry is a depressed and lonely girl IRL.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The whole forum is based on objectification. I wonder how it would change if women who are into fucking and sucking off male strippers would start joining and taking over chat....
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    We create our own hell. One would think she has more compassion for mental illness and general emotional problems due to her (implied) past circumstances and current struggles.

But she not only wanted to severely condemn my friend ( https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php… ) but also her own ( https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php… )
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Hey Captain Obvious, FYI the whole industry of strip clubs is based on profit via objectification of women.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I meant my last post for IceyLoco (aka Captain Obvious aka the hypocritical trick bitch)

@nicespice great post!
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    "Too bad I don't ever wanna reproduce.still sounds hot tho idk why lolol"

Welcome to your bioloical clock. It's only gonna tick louder with time.
  • @ spice I kmew you would say that.

Apples arent organges tho.

Funny how sirdance will now try to make a post comparing circumstances of me and ur friend .ahhh the ignorance.
  • I don't want to reproduce bc I don't want to become pregnant .I will feeze my eggs.if that means being virgin for my whole life..I'm ok with that ...and I will do that if I want to
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Both are fruits high in vitamin C....

don't know in what context apples and oranges were brought up, my feed is almost empty after blocking the trolls...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice that second thread you posted where Nicole1994 outright admits to depression and needing others to help her with her psychiatric needs is when my suspicions (as per our earlier PMs) about her were confirmed and when I started to feel sorry for the real person behind her TUSCL persona.

That she lacks the compassion you mentioned while simultaneously admitting to her depression and mental issues is a testament to your point that she continues to create her own hell. This is in addition to her constant attention whoring posts.

Side note: You'll see similar issues with san_jose_creep's posts. He's admitted to PTSD for losing his wife and wealth for being a PL but yet he'll continue to post and rant here about how others are PLs.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Not working I can still see your ugly postings
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "Funny how sirdance will now try to make a post comparing circumstances of me and ur friend .ahhh the ignorance."

° Funny how I you don't ever know what I'm going to post.

@Nicole1994 in all seriousness you should seek professional help for your inner demons and not rely so much on TUSCL as your outlet and therapy.

Try to understand exactly why you want to be an attention whore on here and why you detest men so much.

If you don't, you'll get more lonely and depressed than you already are and it will get worse for yourself.

I doubt you will take this to heart but seriously you need some help and TUSCL is not the solution.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch) still reads the posts of those he puts on ignore.

And he admits to paying a lot for pussy like a trick bitch while also accusing others of being tricks.

And he trolls in the process of calling out a troll.

And he supports Nicole1994, the self-proclaimed "TUSCL Troll Bitch".

You can't make up his hypocrisy any better. LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I have no mercy for Nicokeyes the troll persona but I do have it for the person behind it. With me it's more of a balance of counter trolling the persona and trying to seriously help the real person. It's a bit of a dichotomy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ... huh...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I'll show no mercy and troll Nicokeyes when she creates a troll post but I will leave her alone when she's not posting to be a troll.

I'll also still advise the person behind her persona to seek real help.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    It depends on why people are depressed. Not every form of oppression is a mental illness. Its also just a part of life, a reaction to whatever someone is going through.

Just because someone is depressed doesn't mean they're mentally ill.

There are plenty of people on here who are mentally ill though...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ FYI Nicokeyes has admitted to having mental issues to the point of needing help from others for it. Per the second link nicespice posted, Nicokeyes posted:

"but a few years ago, i was in a much worse psychiatric conditon than her. i literally had to have ppl take care of me for a few months bc of it..even my sis could tell u i was faring worse."
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Dear nicole, when is our coffee date?? Lmao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion