tuscl

Word count on opening line in reviews

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Monday, December 31, 2018 2:13 PM
Here's an example of what a bunch of my reviews look like without being logged in: [view link] You'll notice the first listing has 34 words and 160 characters, the second has 37 words (222 characters), the third 35 (175), and the fourth 34 (180). I went through the rest of my reviews and the lowest amount of words shown was 33 per review, with a mean and average of 34 words. In other words (lol) when we write reviews, we can give out 33 or 34 words that can be seen by anybody, including people who don't have VIP access. I remember with The Erotic Review, they had two parts to the review: a short part that could be seen by everybody and the part that could only be seen by VIP users. Wouldn't mind seeing this functionality on TUSCL.

1 comment

• TFP
    6 years ago
    I believe it's like that because Founder wants to give the non VIP readers enough to make them want to participate so they can read the rest. I actually think it's a good amount, as for most reviews you can't get any good info from those opening lines. But enough to set the scene.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion