tuscl

Sunday double teams

grand1511
Euphoria
Monday, December 31, 2018 7:29 AM
The last couple Sunday nights I've been out clubbing, I've had an unusually high number of threesome dance proposals. Took the bait on one offer last month in a club in NYC. Had a nice time with 2 lovelies, but it wasn't a doubly good nice time, enough so that I won't be doing that again. It is cool to be sandwiched between to hot girls as the pitch begins. Anyway, I was thinking about the this unusual rate of requests on my way home last night. Then it dawned on me, all the clubs were very slow on these nights. This is an effective way for strippers to maximize their earnings when there aren't many guys in the room. I guess I can't blame them. Has anyone had a threesome experience in a club that was worth it? What can a PL do to raise the overall mileage of a threesome dance?

14 comments

• Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I’ve had the experience once. It was fun but not so much so that I thought it was worth double the money. To really be worth it I would think the fun would need to be outside the club. Plus, the ladies need to play well with each other without forgetting about you. It’s hard to know if it will pan out that way when you agree to it in a club and the privacy isn’t necessarily going to be there either. So I’m skeptical of the experience in a club.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Agree with Huntsman. Inside the club, I'm not keen on it. Both from the perspective of expense as well as room to move around. In an OTC setting, it's more fun and therefore more worth the expense.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'll ditto the above. But if you have experienced it, you have admit that it is fun. It's one of the things that I always do when I'm in Tijuana. But even then, I negotiate that I get two "finishes" during the session.
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    Have tried it a few times and its never been worth it except for one time in Vegas but that may have been more of the alcohol talking. One of my favs says she does it when its slow in the club or when she doesn't feel like working like working that hard during a dance.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Hell no. Run. That stuff is ROB tactics. I had friend do this without my input and I wanted to break it up immediately.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I've only once had a great time in a threesome, but it was with two girls who I was already a customer of, and they were in-club BFFs. Other than that, there's a forum where I lurk, where they call this "half the fun at twice the price", which I definitely agree with. 90% of the time, based on both my experiences and a zillion reports I've read on SC forums, people are almost always disappointed, and in many cases it's two ROBs or other poor-service types who have banded together
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Gotta echo Muddy9. It's usually desperation or ROB tactics. Very rarely are the girls really looking to double your fun. They are banking on the status and popularity of the word 'threesome' to score some easy cash on an inexperienced SCer. There's always some new sucker to fall into the trap.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I've taken 2 girls to VIP a few times but it doubled the cost without doubling the fun. OTC threesomes are better but I still question the cost.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    w.r.t. dances it's not very practical IMO, the only time I've kinda enjoyed it is when I've done one at a time back-to-back - i.e. do one song with one, next song with the other, and repeat, but I've only dine this 2 or 3 times and it's been a while since I've done it - and sometimes they can get pissy having to wait their turn. Have never done FS with 2 women at once but would like to try it at some point but it's not necessarily near the top of my bucketlist.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I've not done the threesome thing very often, but when I have, it's been a good time. Never done it ITC (that time my ATF and I took a girl to VIP when she visited doesn't count because they were the only two fucking), but it's happened OTC a maybe a half dozen times. Mostly with my ATF, which were much better than merely a good time, but the others were good as well. Probably because I really only did it with well reviewed pairs.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Done doubles a couple times in VIP which was fun but nothing near doubles in extended OTC. I actually don't do doubles in VIP anymore as i find it's just not worth the cost in the club.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I’ve only done VIP with 2 dancers once and it was a unique experience. Two dancers told me that if I paid for an hour VIP and take them both, they wouldn’t charge me. I had to pay double for the room ($380) and learned that the dancers just wanted to get out of the stage rotation and get high. They started snorting lines of coke, then got naked and got into each other. Then finally they both blew me. One on my dick, the other on my balls and lower. After getting me off, they went for coke and a smile. As with any 3 way either in or out of the club, my pleasure level is directly proportional to the level of interest the girls have in each other.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have done this twice both times it costed the same as a single. Not sure why, but it did. The first time, it was one gal who took me back, then she pulled 2 others in for a foursome. I was drunk and they were all over me. I did not know what to think other than ... HELL YEAH! The second time was similar in a different town, different club. Both were very exciting. Not certain that is normal, but it certainly was fun.
  • Juslovin
    5 years ago
    I've done it a couple of times. My experiences are similar Subraman. I think the first time i did it i did it just to try. Was actually a little better than expected. The other time was with a couple of dancers i had good rapport with. They each give good dances and they are close in the club. However i would never do it with dancers i don't know. When i see it and if approached with it, it's an instant turn off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion