• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Happy New Years fools
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Happy New Years tools
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Same to you 25. As long as I am standing upright and my dick still gets hard, it will be a positive year !
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Ditto
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    In my personal life? There’s a good chance.

On the board? LOL
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Happy New Years
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    @Nicespice so far the VIP section seems pretty damn positive. The front room, same old same old.

And dilly dilly to Warrior's comment. I'll just add as long as I'm healthy and my cash flow remains stable or increases.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    2019 might be the year I finally call it quits with clubs. It's been a good run, but there's no place to take things that will have anything good come of it. I'm sitting here now on the last day of 2018, just having seen my last girl of 2018, and wondering if I should have spent less time making reviews and more time writing them. Nah.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “@Nicespice so far the VIP section seems pretty damn positive. The front room, same old same old.”

We shall see. I have already gotten flamed on here. But I took my reply over to one of BigDickSammy’s threads and away from VIP.

But I admit that yes VIP is better overall for legit discussions. And it’s crazy to me that it got voted down the first time a board split was proposed.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    @nicespice I missed it, where have you been flamed?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    And you as well.

@ nicespice, I missed the flame as well. You seem to have recovered nicely, though. :)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    What happened to BigDickSammy?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion