Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

During the games

steeldog65

I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sitting back in my leather chair watching Notre Dame and Clemson on the big screen thinking what I really need is a lovely woman kneeling in front of me performing really great oral sex . Anybody else think this should be an option whenever you're watching a game?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I'll give you a YES vote on that.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

A former GF from the past would initiate a BJ without even asking me if i wanted one then climb on CG while i was sitting watching football games. The best of both worlds! :D

W
wallanon
•

^ Agree. Those were the days (with a different GF, of course).

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ Are you sure about the different GF? :D

W
wallanon
•

What are you trying to say, TheeOSU? I didn't black out! I have calendars!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

First, she needs to bring you a beer, already opened.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Why do Canadians only have sex doggy style??

So they can both watch the hockey game on TV, eh......

Profile picture for 79terrier
79terrier
•

Maybe that's what ND was thinking about.....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement