tuscl

A few hours until Christmas

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I want to pass along a heartfelt Merry Christmas to you all. You have given me much entertainment throughout the year, and I am happy to have this forum to meet and share with one another.

I know I've been a little antagonistic towards a few of you. If you fall in that select group, you are probably either a Millenial and/or a libtard and fucking deserved it. Even so, I wish you a very Merry Christmas.

12 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Merry Christmas to you too, flag. :)

I am enjoying Christmas eve waiting for the edible loser leaf to kick in.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ;-)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Merry Christmas you dirty old bastards!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Merry Christmas you dirty old bastards!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Happy Christmas to one and all.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Happy New Years to everyone. I hope the new years Santa brings you lots of fireworks for you to play with
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Merry Christmas to all of the wonderful people on this site.

And to the ladies on here, I've been told I look a lot like Santa so you if need someone to get you what you want for Christmas you can come sit on my lap and let me know if you are naughty or nice.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!

Say, that's pretty snappy......might make a good last line in a poem! ;-)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Merry Christmas everyone.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Merry Christmas Flagooner....COYS !!!!....COYS....!!! Ooops wrong club, sorry :-)
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Happy HO-lidays all. Y’all have been a source of entertainment and I learned some things about some clubs. And come back Nina you fine as a mofo!

That said, I’d like to wish my stalker troll Ms. Sammi a special shout-out as this is his favorite day of the year. See the secret homo ensconced behind this profile loves Xmas. He knows it’s the time of the year when truckers make OT. So he packs himself an igloo of fruit cocktail and green jello cups, wears his lucky black adidas track suit (half zipped with chest hair and gold chain in view of course) with his favorite flip-flops, and heads to the busiest roadside jack shack off the highway to provide holiday cheer through the gloryhole to as many truckers as he can. His knapsack includes a pillow (since last year the knee pads weren’t enough by themselves), a back brace (that kneeling position isn’t good for someone his age), hand sanitizer (obvious), and a small hacksaw. Why a hacksaw you ask? Because this homo wants to provide extra cheer and he is going to carve a 2nd hole to fit his arm through to provide a reach around service for select truckers and get that sweaty, gravelly 7-11 coffee asshole smell on his fingers (which he claims is so much better than the Starbucks coffee ass smell) while he is deepthroating cocks which really turns him on. So, Sammi, may your day be full of copious amounts of male egg-nog dribbling down your chin and watch out for those long trucker pubes that get stuck between your teeth. And don’t swallow too much egg nog and drive, k? There are children out on the roads today.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @S I expected a better response princess buttercup, must be all that dick you're sucking got your jaw all worn out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion