tuscl

I got played (full story)

Bigtittylover69
Los Angeles
I meet her last Sunday at Palazio's in Austin I was drunk so I was in a good mood. I'm chatting up the chick at the entrance because my Uber driver tells me that's his beset friend. I pay and head inside

After ordering a drink and waiting a bit I see this gorgeous girl walk by and I ask her if she would like to sit with me. so we chat for a bit and she mentions the VIP is on special because it's so early in the afternoon I tell her I only got 300 bucks she says "I'll do a discount for you since your cute and not a creepy old dude only give me $200 and pay the $100 for the VIP" In my head I'm thinking that's a steal most girls I've gone to VIP with usually fuck me and then I feel disgusted by them and never want to see them again. she didn't fuck me. 

we talked for a bit she let me suck her tits but really i just wanted to hold her. my girlfriend had just broke up me and I was in a very vulnerable position. we had a good time though. I kept telling her to let me know if anything I was doing made her uncomfortable and 
the convo goes a little something like this

her: "trust me I'm having fun" she asks for my number because she wanted to introduce me to her friends to hook me up apparently

me: "that'd be weird to meet your friend considering i spent the afternoon sucking on your tits" 

her" "well fuck my friends then just focus on me. what's your number? you seem like a nice guy I'd like to go out for drinks and dinner with you"

me:" your not serious."

her: "I am"

it goes on like that for a bit til I finally buy it we agreed to go out after the holidays when she gets back. we start talking about shows we like and future goals. she then tells me she really enjoys spending time with me and changes our date to that night when she got off. and again I am in disbelief and all i can say is "your fucking me" which she assures me once again she is serious. she kisses me in the check and texts me and I send her the location to meet.

when it's time to meet i text her to let me know when she makes it and she responds that she has a flat and can't make. I'm thinking to myself maybe it actually was a flat but i haven't heard from her at all since then. 

if you read all of that thanks!

20 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Well, at least you have her number so she can text you when she goes to work.

After all, that’s likely why she gave it to you, whatever else she might say.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Gee—what a deal. You paid $300 for a VIP and she didn’t fuck you, which would have disgusted you. Next time pay $400 and maybe she won’t you suck on her tits either.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Lol you got trolled my friend, take it as the experience she gave you to make you feel better about your break up. She did her job well and you guys had a good time regardless but business is business
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    You should have fucked her and be disgusted with her afterwards.

I'm sure you would have felt MUCH better and you would have fucked a hottie.

Breaking up with your girlfriend probably made you somewhat vulnerable, but you know how you start to get over it?

Go to a strip club, fuck a stripper, and move on.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    Strippers get more flat tires, broken phones, and babysitting delays than any other profession
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Guys, I think when he said that strippers usually fuck him and he feels dirty afterwards, he means that they usually screw him over by having him pay a bunch of money and then giving no kind of mileage so he feels dirty and used. But this girl actually let him suck on her tits so she didnt fuck him over.

Still, the girl giving you her number is the oldest trick in the stripper book. It's 99% because she wants to text you to come back to the club and blow more money on her. I mean damn, how many more stripper phone number threads does Flagooner have to make for guys to get the point?

Just find another girl, that's the beauty of the club. You just met her that day so you couldn't have fallen that much for her already, right?
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    keep it in the club espescially if you're feeling vulnerable
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    sucking on titties is def good for you though
  • Bigtittylover69
    6 years ago
    @tfp: no i mean p in v. i fucked them, literally. and when i drink alot i can't cum. so the last girl i was with kept asking me if i was done yet
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I just can't believe these strategies to groom regulars, work...
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Oh ok, my mistake.

Well shit, I feel the same way as Cristobal then. I'd rather fuck and feel dirty afterwards then just suck on some tits and get strung along and stood up for a date.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Don’t read into too much to the number thing. Yeah she can hit you up later. But sometimes it’s a ploy to endear your to her. “Oooo she gave me her number, I’m gonna bring this girl on a dance marathon!” Been there. Fuck that. ABC. You dictate the tempo not her. The number is nice don’t get me wrong but don’t plan go planning a wedding after you get it. She prolly will be hitting you up when rents due.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    the thing with strippers is, if they really like you, you'll know it. they know they have to make that extra effort to keep it real coz of the reputation strippers have.
  • Bigtittylover69
    6 years ago
    Thank you everyone. honestly after getting it out of my head and hearing other opinions i realize how dumb i was my initial instinct was right. I am done with her
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    you cant take em too seriously brotha. ignore her and very politely turn her down next time itc and then maybe she wont have a flat next time otc. just know what it is - FUN with a transactional dynamic underneath it all. its just business but what shes selling is pleasure, so its tricky. the sc is the rare place where youre SUPPOSED to let your dick take the lead and your head and heart just kind of sit back, chill and watch his back if you know what i mean. thats my approach anyway. maybe others disagree. just like your mother used to tell you "follow your heart, son" except entirely different. dont do that, fuck no. shut up mom. follow your dick, son.
    you were vulnerable and she comforted you and you felt better for an hour so she did her job. just always remember that it is her job. if youre banging chicks regularly in vip you should know the deal but hey it happens sometimes.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    @assman i never had it broken down like the head and heart have the dick's back. that's very well said.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Still a better love story than Twilight
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    @jeff lmao made me laugh , wait but this story they dont sparkle in the light?!? Lmao
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Since you have her number. You can text her when you can see her next time in the club. Theat the only purpose of having dancer number. Many dancers went agree for OTC.it may take a while for the dancer to accept for OTC. Keep trying though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion