tuscl

Cute Nicole says "fuck me please " would u?

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Sunday, December 16, 2018 5:43 PM
Ok

34 comments

• loper
    6 years ago
    Well, since you said please.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Do we have a cute nicole?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I don't count because you were already fucking me
  • I am cute wtf
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You should charge though. Always know your worth.
  • What if I wanna fuck though ....I'll get more by not charging
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    doesn't have to be cash. get them to buy you stuff. it puts you in a power position. make them want you more.
  • What of I'm desperate and don't wanna wait nothing wrong with that
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Nothing wrong with that but don't let them know you're desperate.
  • Dude it doesn't matter If I want it fast I'll do whatever it takes to gwt it fast
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    I will come over nicole. I am on my way
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I think you know my answer
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    You know my answer
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ride em cowgirl yeaooow
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    No, but you are my physical type.
  • @Skibum I have to tell u a story .I stalked Twitter account of dude who hit on me ...he made tweet saying he is scared of Muslims . so then I thought he was dumb for hitting on me knowing that I'm Muslim if he is afraid of them . kind of made me think...hmm guess he doesn't think we are as scary as he wants his audience to believe we are (;
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I am not afraid of a Muslim. But the ones I know don’t drink so I don’t think they are fun. lol
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    It doesn't mean he's not Islamophobic. Some do it out of hate... like the Homophobic preachers and politicians who end up in gay sex scandals.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Skibum, she's your type? But whose type are you?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I am my wife's type and beyond that I don't give a fuck Icey. Islamaphobe is a made up, fake, hate speech word that pegs the one using it as a frightened loser.
  • @Skibum interesting THE MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION THOUGH, is why you think it is made up word when a) all words are created by humans and b) I just gave u example of a man who explicitly stated himself he is afraid of muslims C) his ideology reflects that of many ithers with similar beliefs as well.what else do u call someone who has a fear of Muslims ? Oh..and if your excuse is that "yes all words are made up by human but islamophobe don't worthy of being a word bc it was made to label ppl and have stigma attached to it".. ....I mean but the term "loser" exists solely because it ia used to label ppl. But u still uze that term,correct ?. Bye Felicia
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    The guy Nicole references is NOT an Islamophobe because he is afraid of Muslims, where as the definition of an Islamophobe is a person with a dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force. He just sounds like an uneducated idiot, who has been influenced by popular media making generalizations about the religion. By the way, that definition comes from an online source since the word has not been acknowledged by the "official" source for the English language, the Webster dictionary.
  • Phobia=fear of something Islamophone=someone afraid of spread of Islam/someone scared of someone who worships Muslims Simple logic
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I thought an Islamaphone, was how you got in touch with Muslims ;)
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    In real life women have almost all the power in a sexual encounter. They have the power in the SCs too but a lot of those girls are desperate or need the money for addictions of some sort, thus handing the power to the monger. But in real life, if any cute girl said "fuck me please" to any straight Male, that didn't have a legitimate reason to say no, like basically a wife standing 10 feet away, I'd say your odds are pretty good.
  • Islamophone=someone afraid of spread of Islam/someone scared of someone who worships Islam ******************* I think that the women who strip to feed addiction are in minority .I think majority do it for income
  • @general ok but I'm also sure there are many many men who would say no if cute girl asked them to fuck her due to being in relationship
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    No Nicole an Islamaphone is either a way to get in touch with Muslims or two Islamic words that sound the same but have different meanings I think you mean't to say IslamaphoBe
  • Lol yes @ 25 I thought I Said phone not phone
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ HUH proof read your words ; )
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Bwahahaha
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Of course dudes would say yes they're easy sluts for the most part. And yes, women do have power and control over this sort of thing and men in general.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Skibum, you are a frightened loser. You're married man anonymously talking about fucking hookers and using drugs on an online forum. As far as hate speech goes. You are implying that you support it. Which would make sense given your right wing extremist political views.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Depends... I think a big chunk of strippers are on drugs, especially those doing extras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion