tuscl

Can you link to products you've used in your reviews?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Saturday, December 15, 2018 9:52 PM
For instance, if you used a really awesome condom with a girl, is it acceptable to put up an Amazon link to it in the review?

11 comments

• BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Good idea, but I think it would be more helpful to make a post about it here in the discussions. If the condom is awesome we all would want to hear about it, not just the people who happen to read that particular review.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    It's something specific to that club and I was just going to throw a link in so people could check it out if they wanted to use the same product for that club. It's not a condom.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    It's something specific to that club and I was just going to throw a link in so people could check it out if they wanted to use the same product for that club. It's not a condom.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Like what though? I would be careful talking about condoms or lube and shit. That's like admitting or aiding in prostitution. In NV, if you are there, its like 7 years just for staying with a hoe, or steering tricks her way.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think he was using the club's communal butt plug
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"For instance, if you used a really awesome condom with a girl, is it acceptable to put up an Amazon link to it in the review?" I'm guessing someone has just been sponsored by Extra Small Condom Company
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think I have seen one or two links before in reviews, so it should be possible. It may be more useful as an article however. So that a more diverse amount of eyes will read what you recommend.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    “I think he was using the club’s communal butt plug” As long is was washed with listermint it’s all brilliant! ;)
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I just didn't want to get a review removed because I linked a product I used that made the experience better.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Probably better to post here unless it's a product specific to the club. You can also write an article and use lnks there. Tip:if you have an Amazon affiliate account you can use that in your link.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Ah. So, articles are back. Apologies if I'm behind the times on this. News to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion