tuscl

Front Room Makeout Sessions LMAO

OldGringo
Retired from internet message boards. Good luck all.
Thursday, December 13, 2018 8:59 AM
If you guys go for a front room DFK and the dancer lets you, good for you. However, if you try it and she rejects the effort, take the hint and move on. Either find another girl or respect her choice. Last night there was some guy embarrassing himself who looked like a total fool. He was sitting right in front of me, so I couldn't help but notice. He was sitting with a dancer having a drink with her and he kept trying to DFK her and she kept turning away. I saw him do this over 10 times in 5 minutes before changing seats. He kept getting more frustrated and more aggressive, grabbing her and trying to physically force her to do it. She kept squirming away and he either kissed air with his open mouth and tongue or got part of her cheek as she turned away. I was laughing my ass off and when the dancer saw me, she was trying hard not to laugh too. Eventually, I think the money he was handing her wasn't enough to deal with this jackass, because I saw her with another customer a little later. I saw the guy complaining to some other dude. Maybe he was hammered, but even so, get a grip dude. LMAO at front room makeout session fails.

18 comments

• IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    She put up with it for a while so obviously thought it was worth it. She could have told him she'd love to but its against club rules, and just lead him on so he spends more. Otherwise should have gotten a bouncer.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I’ve been drunk in the club before but nothing that bad lol that’s sad.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    of course he should have stopped. TBH he shouldn't have even started.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    If it happens naturally, sure. But I'm very weary of women who do it as part of a GFE, most hoes won't do it coz its too intimate. It would make me assume she's very sketchy in other ways. But its weird and sick to sit there and just go at a stripper like that... you don't just try to stick your tongue down someone's throat anywhere. It happens organically when there's a connection
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    If this is in TJHK he can try fondling her clit while trying dfk make out for a better result.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Did this happen in San Jose or nearby?
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    If it was San Jose Guy, then it would have been with a goat and not a girl. Would have happened in the barnyard, not the SC. LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    " If you guys go for a front room DFK and the dancer lets you, good for you. However, if you try it and she rejects the effort, take the hint and move on. Either find another girl or respect her choice. " No one is going to argue with that. I've suggested being free with front room money, but that is not to bribe her into DFKing, its more just to show good intentions and to get her to chill out on selling dances, to get her to sit there in the front room so you can talk and get to know her. Front room DFKing may or may not come. But if you have selected a girl you want to be seeing outside and she likes you, and she knows you want to see her outside ASAP, don't be surprised if DFKing is just fine with her. More often than not, in my experience, DFKing is a way a woman shows that she is all green light and that she wants you to proceed. Buying dances is a chump's game, should not accept this as a substitute for a girl opening up with physical intimacy. And so yes, if it can't work with one girl, better to send her on her way. Better to cut your losses in the front room. You don't actually know her and so you do not know what is going on with her. Just have to leave her be. If she promises kissing in the back room, do not listen to that. If she really wants to be kissing you, she will be doing it right then and there. OldGringo is clearly a sock puppet, and who is running him is patently obvious. SJG This woman escaped from a forced child marriage. Clearly this is outside of anything in my own experience. But she also talks about how in not backing her up, her parents betrayed her. I feel that she has found something which is universal. She has found the betrayal, exploitation, and abuse which is at the core of the middle-class family. [view link]
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    Actually, I'm not a sock puppet SJG. I only post under one account: this one. The other day, one day only, I was trolling your threads a little. That was just because I was sick of looking at the most recent postings and you had bumped like ten of your own threads that nobody else was participating in. I figured if you were going to fill this board up with your own personal diary, a little trolling was warranted. That aside, this really did happen last night and it was embarrassing as fuck. The guy looked like a total creep. It was half cringeworthy and half hilarious watching him make out with air when she dodged to the left again and again. It happened at Hong Kong in TJ. Some girls will DFK with you in HK for the price of a ficha, but a lot won't. So, even in HK, if the girl resists, don't be a shmuck. Find a different girl.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Anyone knows that. And the only shmuck here is you OldGringo. SJG
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    I hope you get the help you need SJG.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    OldGringo, you should be able to start your own threads, about things you think are important. You should not need to be trolling me. I am not stopping you from posting anything. If the girl won't open up and DFK, I guess if she seems somewhat interested, you could try and set up an outside date with her. Could be right that moment, walking out the front door, or when she gets off, ASAP. If she goes for that, okay. But at least she is not selling dances. Probably once the girl senses legitimate interest, so long as she is not strongly in relationship, she probably will be happy to DFK. Once in an AMP a girl was refusing to DFK, but she was trying to sell me more service. Finally she realized how preposterous that was, so she demonstrably reversed herself and we started DFKing and we ended up having very nice GFE-FS. Pretty young Vietnamese fashion plate. I'm sure she would have walked out the door with me and spent the night we me, if I had asked. But back then I was a Pathetic Loser because I could not extricate myself from a death trap of a marriage. So I paid hookers for sex, because I had to keep it hidden. But I learned from these experiences. I learned how to see women from both sides. Neither side is really all that they are. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In my experience, the willingness of women to DFK, in nominally P4P situations, it depends upon FS being proximal. The Vietnamese Hottie I spoke of, young and new, trying to sell HJ (Happy Ending), probably not used to doing FS so much. But once she realized I was treating her in a completely civilian manner and wanted to give her a nice fucking, she had no problem, no reservations at all with DFKing, or with FS. This was in Sunnyvale. In San Francisco they have less fear of LE, so FS is not a special request thing. By their demeanor and manner of dress, the girls promote it. So they are much more accustomed to DFKing. Afterall, if they guy tries to kiss her, then all the girl has to do is comply and that escalates it. Once she accepts the DFKing, then everything just takes care of itself. And they are genuinely flattered by this too. In our local no touching clubs, DFKing is rare, but sometimes girls do it when they want immediate OTC. In the underground clubs, still prohibited, but it happens when girls want to line a guy up for OTC. In the place where we had front room FS and then mini-van FS, for those Latina's, DFKing is just normal etiquette, and it is how they express themselves. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • -me
    6 years ago
    I call bullshit on girls kissing lips in the front room if they want to, and that being an indicator of whether they want to. My atf will make out with me in the vip, the car, hotel parking lot, elevator, hotel room, amd pretty much anywhere besides the front room. Management came out all pissed at her when we did do it in the club where there were cameras. We do get really intimate in the front room, just no lips. That being said, wtf was wrong with this guy? I wish I could have see. It lol
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    What a douche bag. I've seen ass clowns like this. After embarrassing themselves publicly and dropping a bundle and getting nothing in return, they go home and stroke 3-inch cocks on the toilet seat.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Of course one cannot force a girl or pressure her. But front room makeout sessions are real. Seems to be the norm in TJ. And lots and lots of accounts from US clubs. Buying dances is a chump's game. SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    No woman has ever given SJG a front room makeout session fucking incel never even goes to strip clubs. SJG fuck off you ass clown.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion