tuscl

Dancer Digits/email to wife

Was in Vegas last mobth and My wife went VIP with a girl who gave her realname email to her before we left.
This isn't a club ad. Not naming the club. Lol.
What is the likelihood the dancer wants to play otc? I told my wife the best way is to email and ask. She's chicken and doesn't wanna.

11 comments

• Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Maybe your wife doesn’t want you around when it happens.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The likelihood the dancer wants to play OTC is 100%, but it won't include you lol.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    10% chance she wants to play with you as a couple otc, 40% chance she wants to play with just your wife otc, 50% she is using this as a marketing tool to lure the two of you back into the club to spend more money.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What whodey said, except I’d put the percentages at 5, 20 and 75.

She gave it to your wife because she knows that’s who’s really going to make the decision about when and if to come back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs are about business - some strippers entertain custies outside the club - some even hang out w/ custies outside the club for various reasons (get taken to fancy restaurants, etc) - if you have something in mind of what you wanna do, then just f'ing ask - these girls get asked for sex probably every day they work - some see custies outside the club for one-on-one entertainment and some don't - it's part of the biz.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Just ask
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    How do you know its her real name? Its just a business follow up to see if you can be repeat customers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - more-often than not, the contact-info is to get the custy back in the club and spending mo-$$$ on her/the-dancer
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Yeah, honestly if there's a real attraction, its the same as if you'd have met them anywhere else.And even if its a shallow attraction like for drugs. Strippers are pretty forward about shit. If its something ambivalent like that, its just business coz she isn't sure what angle will work so she makes it as generic as she can, which given the average customer is more than enough
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Play for pay OTC? 100 percent. Play for free...? How hot is your wife?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "What is the likelihood the dancer wants to play otc?"

A bunch of random PLs who don't know you, your wife, the dancer, or the situation won't be able to give you a good answer on this.

You have to ask.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion