tuscl

Do the Tijuana street walkers have health cards?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Saturday, December 8, 2018 10:21 PM
Are they disease-free?

15 comments

• TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Wait a minute, you've been there many times before.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    No idea. And I wouldn't necessarily believe what anybody tells me. During my last visit there, I received handjobs from three street girls on consecutive days. That's all i was interested in. No oral or FS. Maybe I'd do CBJ in future, but never FS.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    "Wait a minute, you've been there many times before." I've only been there once and didn't partake of any street girls.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    usually street walkers don’t have a health card. notice... i said ‘walkers’. street girls (that stay in one spot and DON’T walk around) usually have a health card. girls that have access to cascada are known to have health cards.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    It is well-known that all street walkers are clean and germ-free.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Dumb question this are not hookers from some dump like Detroit or drug using walkers like most street whores in the states . Girls in Tijuana take care of themselves .
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Dumb question this are not hookers from some dump like Detroit or drug using walkers like most street whores in the states . Girls in Tijuana take care of themselves .
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I have no idea. Why don’t you stick your dick in there and report back in 3 weeks.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    ^ three weeks? It might drop off right then and there!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    YOLO
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The street girls are not tested. Unless they do it on their own. The girls in Hong Kong are tested regularly. It's a requirement for working there.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Under mexican law all working chicas suppose to have health cards
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I text one sg everyday and sg says she gets tested once a month hk chicas have to get tested and weighed every 2 weeks
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's common street whore etiquette that they won't have sex while carrying an STD. Go raw or go home.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    When will HK issue health card to the regular PLs?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion