tuscl

PSA: Victoria's Secret Fashio Show!

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
FYI the Victoria's secret fashion show is on the ABC network right now until 10PM eastern time.
Lots of beautiful hot sleek chicks!
Not for the lovers of cartoon asses.
That is all.

OK BYE

22 comments

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Man these chicks are fit, toned, flat stomachs, long legs, tight asses, I'm in love!
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Yeah just like the TJHK chicas. I wonder who have smoother skin.
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    maybe this would be a good career for me to get into since i can't get my meth or my hoes in line.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I thought the female singers were hotter. The models are beautiful - but too skinny for my taste.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Hank! Is this you??
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I missed the pageant, but i read a feature on Jose Conseco's daughter. Holy hell those pics. Id give my left nut for a threesome with Josie Canseco and Wayne Gretzky's daughter.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Watching that is truly pathetic.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @OSU probably watched Dancing With Stars, too. How pathetic.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    STOP OBJECTIFYING WOMEN!!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I love the look of the Victoria’s Secret models, most are gorgeous.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The real Victoria's Secret:

https://imgur.com/a/ozuvdSK
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fuck You Shadowcat I’m not gonna look, prolly some fat girl nekkid or worse ;))
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    That show introduced me to Josie Canseco. Knockout, Would be a perfect 10 if he eyes werent so close together.

https://celebmafia.com/josie-canseco-cas…
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I get no respect. :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^;))
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "@OSU probably watched Dancing With Stars, too. How pathetic."

Afraid not rumdum, as with 99.9% of what you post here, wrong again!

Do you know what's really pathetic?
    A wimpy liberal that resorts to name calling and flinging insults when someone says something he disagrees with then throws a tantrum and goes crying to the website owner when he's exposed for who he really is AKA "realdougster" and later exposed as the troll with a foreign accent AKA "Sven69"

A guy on a site dedicated to strip club discussions and reviews that has never reviewed a strip club that originally only joined to post his leftist agenda AKA "josh43"

A guy on a site dedicated to strip club discussions and reviews that has never reviewed a strip club who after being called on his "josh43" account then changed his name to continue posting his leftist agenda AKA "rumdummoron"

Wait rumdum! All of those people turned out to be you, that's truly pathetic! Wouldn't you fit in and be more comfortable on the antifa website or did you find out that even though they're whacked out extremists they at least fit into and are capable of wearing big boy pants, something you'll never be able to do!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    And @ everyone else, the program stunk big time, I just watched it for the eye candy. Yes some are too thin but I spied a few C cups among them and whether you agree or not IMO most of those supermodels are very hot!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Those lanky hoes don't do much for me.

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I agree they're hot, but it's even a couple steps down from an air dance club.
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    Meh, the internet is on everyday and you can see chicks just as hot fisting themselves and all sorts of crazy shit.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I used to work in many of their shops on the computers. There were some excellent "viewing" opportunities at times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion