tuscl

How do bikini baristas make money?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Monday, December 3, 2018 9:00 PM
How do they leverage their looks and sexy outfits into making lots of money? Are the drinks really expensive, are you expected to tip a lot.

11 comments

• ScarHoneyy
    6 years ago
    Do you mean like regular baristas or girls that work in bikini bar sc’s?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    One of my hoes is a bikini barista. She hoes and strips on the side.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Ok anyway I work at my friend’s stand when she has a girl quit and people just tip well. Guys will tip $20 on a drink just to be nice and bc they like you. Very simple.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Also it’s not like Starbucks, in the stands here you have a drive through on both sides and you are often there by yourself so you are making drinks for two carloads at a time, it could be a single guy in a car who orders a $7 drink and pays with a $20 and says keep the change or it could be a car with 4 guys on the other drive through at the same time and they each get a $4 drink and tip you $3 each. When you get good at making drinks you can bang those 4 ^^^ drinks out in 5 minutes because you’re doing them all at once so you just made $22 in tips in 5 minutes, and you have three more cars in line on each side of the stand, and another one is pulling in. So yeah very simple.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Sorry $25, I thought I said three guys in the other car but I said four. Oopsies. :)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^I am sure you get tipped a lot working at places like that.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    We don't have those kind of places in my area...
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    You mean you dont have baristas in the shit truck?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Try lot lizarrds
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Viet Coffee Shops rake in lots of money. The owners give the girls big cash bonuses. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion