tuscl

TUSCL NJ meetup?

Monday, December 3, 2018 3:10 PM
If there was a meetup with Cashman1234, wellhungsac420, NJBalla, and WILLIESGOTAWOMAN, I have a feeling it would be glorious. Just saying.

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Gangbang?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol, idk if I could personally handle that meetup. But the stories (with hopefully nobody getting hurt) would be epic. xD
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You should go to Vic's in Irvington and see PL's getting ridden right at the bar - that club keeps-it-real
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol smash that like button
  • K
    6 years ago
    Let me know when and where
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It' not a party, till there's a body bleeding on the floor : 0
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    we should have a meeting between me, phatboy, my trap hoe, trapbaby, romanticlover, dougster, and txtittyfag. unfortunately that meeting would only consist of one person because we're all the same fucking dude!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Don't forget Dennis Hof
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I have already asked Willy to meet up this Thursday, but after all his wise cracks he seems to have gone silent.Hopefully he moved to Florida
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Too crazy for me
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    ... jealous ... LOL ...
  • K
    6 years ago
    I would like to meet some of the other PL, mongers and some of the ladies from tuscl. If any of the ladies travel to nj for work i believe it is our obligation to turn out
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    If there was a NJ meet up in January or February in NJ I might like to attend especially if NiceSpice attended.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aww I was mostly joking. (Though if willy and nj balla were able to meet, I’d definitely love to hear about it. But who knows. Maybe I can take a vacation, especially because gawker is somewhat of a legend here. January/February would be a bit cold tho :/
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It could be a great time. I’m thinking of stopping at the Hitching Post on Friday morning. Maybe you guys can come over.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Id go often if it werent for the traffic in northern NJ.
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    I wonder if we could arrange for a NJ TUSCL preferred member card... featuring discounted dance rates, dancer drink specials, extended VIP room time, special bar front seating...
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol that made me laugh. If NJ Clubs could so simple things like post lineups every once in a while Id be happy.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol! I’m good. No need for a card. I’d rather not be tracked by a VIP card. How many rusty trombones before a free VIP session? Some of the stuff I enjoy is a best not tracked!
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    no tracking needed it would be a reverse police badge ensuring the staff and dancers that the holder of the card is a legit PL perv and can be trusted with extras. it would take the place of saying "I'm not a cop trying to entrap you into incriminating yourself by discussing the exchange of $$ for sexual acts, in fact I have been confirmed as a monger by numerous clubs and by countless ladies/dancers/hoes as being harmless and pathetic"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion