tuscl

Finally did a LDK on purpose the other night LOL

JeffTUSCL
California
No idea why I wanted to try this on purpose, it was the discussion recently where someone suggested a special type of pants to buy. So I bought 2 pairs of them, in black.

At first I was thinking they looked too loose like I was walking around with long pajama bottoms so I made it work by matching them with high end Nike running sneakers I have and a loose fleece sport top. Seemed to make the look work and appear normal and not purposefully pervy.

The second decision I struggled with was whether to go commando under them or not. What I decided was to wear snug boxer briefs underneath and if necessary I could always push those down if it seemed like any dancer purposefully wanted to grind me to make me cum. I also chose briefs because the pants were so stretchy thin that even a mild lingering erection at the end of a dance would make me look like like a depraved perv. I am a depraved perv, but I don't want to advertises it so publicly.

I was being very particular with who I was going to get a dance with, it had to be a girl I knew would not just expect VIP and thus not do a good grind in the regular LD area. It also had to be a hot one with a nice add, with a bit of a wild streak. A decided on one after seeing her dance on stage, I tipped to make it obvious for her to come by after but she didn't. Then another one, even hotter, and after she got off stage I was keeping an eye out for her when I was interrupted in my National Geographic mental pursuit by a cute thin dancer who seemed overly excited to introduce herself to me. I would have tried to brush her away so I could keep an eye out for my choice dancer but she was very touchy with me and my little mind took over.

She was very good with the LD part, grinding decently, but kept switching it up and I thought maybe this wasn't going to work. She was definitely cute and then the special was over but she asked if I wanted another and I thought why not, let me try to make this work. She left to give the staff my extra bills for the extra special dance, so I took the opportunity to perfectly adjust myself for the next round. This may have done the trick as when she plopped herself down facing me with her naked crotch pressed up against mine she could for sure feel the lump of my cock precisely centered on her camel toe and she started very obviously only rubbing herself against me there instead of the change-ups like she was doing before.

This went on for about 2 minutes. The texture of these pants I have to say is incredible and I think it helps avoid any chaffy feeling for a dancer if she rubs against them. She started breathing a little heavier and I started to feel my own release building up. I leaned back in the seat-couch more almost on fully on my back and she leaned into me basically prone as if we were fucking. This was getting very intense and she dug her head into my shoulder as she her grinding became more firm and determined.

I finally lost control and felt a huge amazing spasm, one after the other. I let her keep grinding while this was happening. There was still time left, I don't think she realized I came, and started changing up her position. I got a bit concerned that there was a wet spot but these pants somehow kept dry on the outermost surface and most of the mess was contained in my boxer briefs. She had no idea I had a happy moment, but knew I was enjoying the experience. When that special round was over, I was depleted and she asked if I wanted another round. Told her I was tired and needed to go home, gave her a tip and walked out of the club.

I don't know if I would ever do that again, but it was a bit of a thrill. I had paper towels in my car and cleaned up under my briefs as I was driving home :)

7 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Try the $20 lot lizzards
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    TLDR; so you’re finally a member of the sticky pants society!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Thanks for doing your part to make tuscl pathetic again.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Spending money on ejaculation services is just exacerbating your own sexual frustration.

SJG
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "At first I was thinking they looked too loose like I was walking around with long pajama bottoms so I made it work by matching them with high end Nike running sneakers I have and a loose fleece sport top."

Did you also put on a headband for your trip to the 80's with Doc and Marty?
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "The second decision I struggled with was whether to go commando under them or not."

This is the kind of post on the kind of site that freshmen geeks will be studying in college one day. Spoiler alert. Somewhere down the near the bottom the guy nutted in his pants. No judging. Good for him.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Excellent! You described that with such detail that we can call you the second coming of Sirlapdancealot. Well, unless you were one and done with the LDK experience.

Still, sounds like a good time to me. I love LDKs, especially when the dancer is cool with it. No rapid position switching, she knows what's up and grinds like a champ.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion