tuscl

The Bra Toss

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
As soon as I walked into the club, a hot blonde dancer I hadn't seen in months grabbed me and greeted me effusively. I did not mind at all. We sat at a table near the stage and I bought her a drink. When she was called to perform, she asked if she could leave her purse with me.

After Blondie's first song, she removed her bra and tossed it to me. I have always liked the bra toss. I find it sexy. Of course, it also lets the other dancers know that I'm taken. With a dancer's drink, a dancer's purse and a dancer's bra at my table, the other strippers aren't going to try to poach me.

16 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Or she thinks you are a cross-dresser .
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah, Juice loves the bra-toss so-much he subsequently wears it on his head - talk-about being marked as taken
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    She was hoping you’d reciprocate with a dollar toss ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You should've tossed her your underwear to show her your appreciation
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Good times.
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
    When I toss my bra everyone runs like hell. Except for juicebox69
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Back when the players club in Baltimore was busy, leaving a bra on the table was a dancer’s signal that the guy was taken.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I know many dancers that would have still tried to poach you.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    I'm curious, do guys find it really annoying when dancers try to "poach them" or does it feed your egos and make you feel in demand lol?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Jack it might be time for you to start pushing away from the dinner table. Did she motorboat you during the LD?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't like dancers marking me as theirs - if a dancer is not with me I consider myself free to get or not get dances from anyone
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    I'm curious, do guys find it really annoying when dancers try to "poach them" or does it feed your egos and make you feel in demand lol?
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    I would love to toss my bra but I dont wear one, Im not old enough
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    @papi, juice is the one tossing the bra though with his weight loss he's from a C to a B.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Boobies rule!!!!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion