tuscl

Is herpes safe these days ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I'm getting to know a beutiful civilian but she has the herpes

Is it possible to enjoy love making with her without getting it ? Or is this just a dumb idea and i should run for the hills ?

13 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Herpes has actually become a bit of a fashion statement. Makeup artists often apply fake cold sores to runway models at fashion shows. Considerer yourself lucky if you catch it and can display it naturally.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol shit really ?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Be careful - and find out the actual herpes she has. Some of that shit won’t go away! It’s not good.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Do some research on both strains of herpes (but especially HSV2, genital herpes) at a reputable web site. Notice that there are some medications to help manage herpes outbreaks and the risk of transmission goes down (but not to zero) when there are no active herpes sores. But the medications do not completely cure herpes. The virus remains dormant in a person's body until the next outbreak.

Condoms reduce but do not completely eliminate the risk of transmission.

Here's a helpful start but there are lots of other reputable web sites (WebMD.com, MayoClinic.org, CDC.gov):

https://www.healthline.com/health/herpes…

Said another way-- nearly every good thing in life carries some risk. It is all about informed decisions and risk management.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Herpes is like luggage, you just can’t get rid of that shit because nobody wants it.

We all got herpes if you’ve had chicken pox or cold sores. 99% of the population has this type, but the genital kind....I don’t know about dealing with that.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I'm guessing that @Juice is saying his civie partner has HSV2 genital herpes. The transmission probabilities thrown around are approximately :

-- 4% chance per *year* of transmitting to male partner if you don't use condoms.

-- cut that in half if you wear a condom

-- cut that in half again if she takes antiviral medications.

Yes, the stats are vague about how often sex takes place.

If this was a partner I was serious about, I would do everything possible to prevent the spread and forget about it. Not worth getting hysterical about.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    If you're paranoid there is this: https://www.medicaldaily.com/new-condom-…

If you're really paranoid there is this: https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/tyr-mens-hu…
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    It’s the reason why I wouldn’t bbbj with a stripper. She may have a cold sore inside her mouth that is just starting to fester in the middle of her shift, but she needs that cash flow so she keeps going, since it doesn’t effect her health, only the john’s.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Extremely educational guys... Thanks
  • ime
    6 years ago
    just go for it juice
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    As with any sexual activity, you should always use Listermint before and after to be 100% safe.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • SanchoRG
    6 years ago
    Lol juice u know deep down u already have it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion