tuscl

Strip Club Attire

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Does anyone have suggestions for the optimal strip club attire if you are looking to fully enjoy lap dance mileage.

22 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    No attire at all.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Today a turkey suit would be appropriate
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    At the risk of revealing my identity to NJ club regulars I usually club in a blue polo shirt, platinum thong, and black versace loafers. Havent worn pants in years The ladies know Im all class when I walk in.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Black or dark blue Khaki or golf shorts commando. Dark shirt.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    I go afternoons after work in hospital scrubs commando..... enough said ;)
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Lime green Mankini and matching murse with Doc Martens.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ He’d never get hired at The Tilted Kilt ;)
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I hear polyester is good, if you don't mind looking like a complete cheese dick.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Any guesses on how many times this topic has been discussed on TUSCL ?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    22,387 times but it's better than politics
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I caught video of what SJG and Willy wear to the club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37BdS5KH…
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Pajama pants or shorts
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Jeans are bad because they are uncomfortable to rub up against. A jacket is good because only guys with money wear jackets to a strip club.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    I wear silk pajama pants, no shirt and a smoking jacket. I never get turned away as long as I remember to wear my yacht captain's hat.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    White polyester suit of course. ;)
  • SanchoRG
    6 years ago
    For stealth LDKs soft dark thin pants for sure. White 3 piece for serious lifting tho
  • skinnywhiteboy
    6 years ago
    Sport boxers are great imo. they keep you in place, very smooth feeling, and dry quickly if you end up busting in your pants while getting a heavy grind
    https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-295519…
  • nofuglies
    6 years ago
    gym shorts or running shorts with built in brief for summer. winter is harder. lounge or sweat pants with no zipper or buttons and easy access for the dancer
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    This discussion reminded me of something from a long time ago.

There was a place in a city I used to live in which was not a strip club but more like a massage setup in a large house-like location and the private rooms were used for strip shows one-on-one, dancer of choosing. I only went there a few times, was kind of expensive but I'm a perv and want to try stuff like this at least sometimes. Time is up they knock the door type of deal. First time I went I had no idea what to do, maybe I was clueless as I was still pretty young. The few places to leech reviews from back then every reviewer bashed the place because no extras and was a scam. Most of the girls were subpar anyway but with lineups I could always go for the best hotties, there was always at least one 8 or 9 in the bunch. I went there maybe 10 times before I lost interest.

The deal was girls always kept their string bikinis on, no nudity, guy had to keep clothes on. The girls would all go through these rules talks before a session started.

After the first time no-results, not even a HJ, I came up with a few angles. First angle was since they seemed OK with jeans off for the lapdance so long as there underwear, I would wear the kind of boxers that were super-loose and no button for the fly. So when they were lapping, junior would always pop out WHOOPS. They would feel it and 2 of them jumped off and switched around their dance moves but at least let me jack myself while they danced. The rest thought it was funny or a "go" and would dry hump me or get nude and give me a HJ and let me cum on them somewhere, tits or ass.

It was funny to me how 1 choice of clothing and taking perverseness a step up at a certain place made the difference. Not a single dancer freaked out or read me the riot act. 1 who was hesitant to do anything except dance saw that I seemed a little bored rubbing myself decided to give me a HJ and then I encouraged her to give me an assjob and came like buckets on her back. She was a cute little college girl, an innocent bunny encouraged to play.

One time I took an angle a step further and told this very hot girl that I was there because my buddy was having a bachelor party in a couple months and I wanted to find a girl for the party. There was no bachelor party. But she got so into wanting to be picked for the gig. After my dick popped out of my clothing selection, I told her that seemed to indicate I was potentially interested and asked her to show me what she could offer for her shows and she got me and her naked and put me on the floor 69 while she blew me and I ate her out. She kept saying we're not supposed to do this stuff here, the doors aren't locked and management was allowed to walk in any time. I told her the place I was renting for the party was a classy place and can't leave a mess so she showed me she could take it in her mouth and swallow. That was very dishonest of me but it made me wonder what was possible from bullshitting to girls who do this sort of thing for a living. It was either that or she was 100% amazing at role playing and just went with it.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    A skirt, going commando. Works like a charm.
    I guess a kilt would be ok too, for those unwilling to shave their legs :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    A kilt would be great. And Im sure an attention getter.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I like the kilt idea!

I’m casual - a button down shirt and either khakis or soft jeans. My pants are around my ankles when getting a dance - so it works nicely.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion