tuscl

And I Thought I Was A PL

PutaTester
West Coast. He who dies with the most memories wins.
Monday, November 19, 2018 3:42 PM
This should be an article, but since the article feature is “currently unavailable,” I thought I would post this here. It is not appropriate for a report and there are details I will not reveal for obvious reasons. I happen to be driving across the country, so this might have been anywhere USA. “I am a squirter,” she declared and that sold me. She had been rubbing up on me for a good five minutes trying to sell me on a VIP session. A cute blond with a little extra weight, nice DDD bolt-ons, and one heck of a playful attitude. She mentioned that she recognized me from about a year back. I tried to act coy, but she was aggressive and probably sensed my weakness. Earlier I had seen her with a short (5.4 maybe), young, bald guy. (Because of the light, I am not sure why he is bald.) They had gone to the VIP for about 15 minutes. She had gained about 14 pounds since I had seen her last, and I remembered her as a bit of a shark (no pun intended), so she wasn’t my first choice. However, it was about 8:00 and the club was slow. About eight PLs and seven girls, not including the veteran training a new girl on the pole, which was fun to watch and about the only stage action going. The PLs were not paying any attention to the girls. Locals I suspect. And were clustered together at three tables. The girls sat at the bar, chatting away. Nobody bothered me much until she left her bald companion and made a beeline for me. We went to the VIP and she immediately went to work. It is a topless club, but she stripped down and allowed full access. After a few minutes she went into her purse. When I was with her before, she gave me a BBBJ for $100 in a less private area. I was kinda hoping and kinda dreading she was reaching for a condom. (I had just finished driving 600 miles, was burned out, and not looking for extras.) Sitting RCG, she hands me a tiny vibrator and directs my hand to her clit. She goes nuts. If it were any other situation, I would have thought she might be faking, but she soaked my pants. She kept saying she was sorry, but the only other true squirter that I knew was a dancer that I saw for over two years OTC and one of the best times in bed (and around the room) I had ever had. Now my interest is for potential OTC with this girl. We set the vibrator aside and I used my hand to play with her clit and get her off twice more. My pants were drenched. This went on for 45 minutes; playing with her body parts and her soaking the environment. “Where did you learn to do that!?” she asked. I thought she was playing me with that statement. Don’t all guys know the sensitive parts of a woman’s anatomy and enjoy diddling with them? She seemed to be genuinely impressed with my technique. “Well I had a few girlfriends at an early age and we learned together. One of them worked for a women’s clinic and another made sex her hobby. They were both happy to teach me how to satisfy them. I was a good student.” The bouncer called time. She gave me her phone number and we talked about OTC. She said she would give me free dances in exchange for teaching her a sport in which I am an expert. (An outdoor sport.) We parted to get cleaned up. The young, bald guy approached me and struck up a conversation. He said he came with an Asian girl he met online and she worked in the club, but she disappeared. We chatted for a bit. He met this Asian girl online and they dated a few times. Both of them live in the same town, about 90 miles for the club. He said she invited him to go to the club with her and was apprehensive about dating a stripper. (Yeah, that was my reaction too.) I told him that these girls are just fantasy. Getting involved personally is nuts. He said it was the first time he had been in a club, any club. He lamented that it was very expensive ($150/15m VIP). I know the clubs in his town and made some suggestions. (I know several dancers from the same town. They come here because it is profitable, the management is cool, and they can maintain a distance from family and friends.) Seemed to be a nice guy, but I kept wondered if he was BSing me and if so, why? We stood together, scanning the club for his girl. “There she is,” he declared! Coming right at us was the blond he and I had been with. No way she could be mistaken for being Asian. I had to wonder if I was being baited or if this guy was really that dense. The guy is in his mid-20s and I am over 60, but athletic, taller, and outweigh him by 70 pounds. What kind of scam could he be running on me? I watch my drinks carefully and never drink to excess. I am puzzled. I have never met someone so puppy dog pathetic. Most girls would avoid getting between two clients, but she walks up and declares, “My two favorite men!” Then she proceeds to tell us how happy she is that it is not yet 10:00 and she has already made $500. Doing the math, somewhere in there she had a few others that kicked out $400. (This club takes half of the VIP fees, so she generated $1,000, $600 or more of it from the two of us.) She looks at me and says, “You need to teach him how to do what you do to me.” I was a little taken aback. She then bends over and briefly places herself in spit roast position. Mind you, this is on the floor of the club. There wasn’t anyone in the immediate vicinity, but that was BOLD. Then she bounces between rubbing on him and rubbing on me. I hope he was paying attention and that the big head told him that old saw, “She is not your girl. It is just your turn.” After that I had to bail (as that blond had taken my entire bank), still feeling her cool dampness on my pants. I had fallen in lust with dancers more often than I like to admit, but when I walked out of the club, acknowledged that it was fantasy. He wasn’t an ugly guy. Short, but looked to have his weight in proportion. Dressed, not in a suit, but like he has a white-collar job. To review and if my observations are correct, I spent three times the money he did on the blond. OTC was on the table for me and he had already taken her OTC, but didn’t know it and apparently money for sex wasn’t involved…yet. In my life, I have formally dated one stripper, and she was retired when we were seeing each other. Also, I was 23 and she was 27, with a masters degree in art, paid for by dancing. She had a boyfriend who was on a world cruise and she was having sex with me for fun; no money involved. She moved out-of-state and the boyfriend came back. She wrote me a few times, but I lost track of her. I was in lust, but still not this pathetic…I hope. The question is, does this guy define the term Pathetic Loser and I am an Average Joe, or is he in a category by himself?

18 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    Is this a psychology test? Girl who blew you once and possibly recognizes you takes all of your money while you finger fuck her and ruins your clothes. Maybe you'll see her OTC. Some other guy who you think spent less than you has already seen her OTC and thinks she's Asian when you think she isn't. How does one win or lose at this particular contest?
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    When I look at the Rorschach stripper test, I see... A clit!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Maybe I lost it in the long post, but I don't see the patheticness - just seems like a guy that hasn't learned what the SC/P4P game is about - it doesn't appear to me they're actually in a relationship or that he's giving her $$$ although he seems he can be ripped off from not knowing any better
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Yes, it is a psychology test. Clearly she is not Asian, considering she is a natural blond with big eyes and Caucasian features. I thought the guy said she was Asian to throw me off, but he was clearly blinded by her light. Maybe her online posting says she is Asian. And "Asian" covers a lot of cultures, so maybe I am the one who is mistaken. I just thought it was an interesting encounter worth sharing. If you don't have the attention span, don't read it. If you do read it and hate it, I will refund all the money you paid for it.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    He is a lamb waiting to get slaughtered. The fact that they are in a relationship and he still paid for dances after driving her all the way up there is crazy.
  • BN1ce
    6 years ago
    You’re all nuts
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Three times got you beat
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Dblednmike and BN1ce stop! You are both right. It is two crazies in one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Per dmike's post, it seems it was her idea to get him to the club and not his and she got him to spend $$$ on her it seems he wasn't planning on - it doesn't seem he's aware he's being played but hopefully he'll see it for what it is and cuts contact with her as it seems he's not interested in being a SC custy
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    When she says "it is not yet 10:00 and she has already made $500" it doesn't mean anything. Girls lie about their take all the time. It doesn't mean you spent more than the other guy, but at the same time, if he complained about the price but you didn't see him spend the cash, then it doesn't necessarily mean he's spent so much as a dime on her. Are they playing you? I don't see any indication, other than she wants you to think she's in demand and worth spending money on. And I wouldn't consider this being played, but more or less a negligible level of BS that goes with the territory. If it is a hustle, then you clearly found it more enjoyable than listening to a sob story about how broke the girl is and she really needs you to spend on her, so I'd just appreciate it for what it is. Is he in on it or a bigger PL than the rest of us? It's better to just enjoy your experiences for the fantasy that they are and not worry about the other customers/boyfriends. It's really none of our business. And who knows how true the stories we hear from these girls really are. If he is a newbie and being taken advantage of, he certainly won't be the first. If he's giving money to a girl he's "dating" then in theory he should know better, and seeing her behavior towards another customer should have told him something. But really, who knows?
  • NeverEnuf
    6 years ago
    Papi - "Maybe I lost it in the long post" Really?
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    maybe he thought they were going to the club together, not that he was taking her to work. The PL part of that would be that he didn’t drive home and leave her there
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    On the positive side, at least you broke that long-winded boring story into multiple paragraphs. Kudos.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    DennisHof has got it right, the real PL is the guy who gets married. Been there, done that. SJG So the body has been identified, it is the 32yo Ian Powers who vanished at the 11/12 Monday night football game. They are saying that it was an accidental drowning, and now the case is closed. [view link] [view link] [view link] Jaguar F-Type, plans? [view link]
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate DennisHof - definite troll account
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^DennisHof is a troll?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Thank God the troll warn bot is kicking troll ass today
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Somebody tells that poor guy about TJHK.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion