tuscl

OT: Who's traveling for Thanksgiving ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, November 18, 2018 8:52 AM
By traveling I mean going 200 miles or more

21 comments

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I probably travel over 400 miles a week with all the driving I do since I work in a different state. Plan on moving eventually. Traveling sucks when it rains and the roads are dark and hard to see and some drivers have bright lights on. Last week in NC traveling on NC roads at night was worse than South Carolina. South Carolina roads are mostly white from not getting paved in a decade or more even though they are full of potholes.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    If somone invented a substance to make roads white at night or in the rain,they could single handedly improve national road safety and cut down on greenhouse warming around the world.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Except in snowy areas of course.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I am going to my brother’s house for Thanksgiving. The drive isn’t quite 200 miles, more like 170. The drive will be about 2.5 hours one way.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ll be home with family and friends
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Nc to Florida, stopped in Jacksonville to hit up Wackos on the way down. Review coming in the next few days.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    TJ is more than 200 miles away...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Every NBA player that plays on Thanksgiving, but the refs won't call it.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I am going about 15 miles
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @flagooner You even have the gall to patronize Thanksgiving - have you no shame
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    1050 miles then on the following Sunday 380 round trip to a funeral. :( lots of driving.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    NASCAR Homestead drivers will be going 400.5 miles today alone.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    My family is coming to my house.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’m considering the drive wednesday from tijuana to ventura to hang with my brothers.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    I am going to taco bell and getting a turkey sandwich
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "i’m considering the drive wednesday from tijuana to ventura to hang with my brothers." Bring buckets. Those guys have been goiing through hell.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I'm going to Poland a week after Thanksgiving!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    One way?
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I'm going there for 10 days! And then back to reality
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Damn
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I'm travelling 2hrs to TJHK. Wed nite HK is having a lingerie contest, which is their hottest contest, the other is their carnival. A great vacation for the holidays.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion