tuscl

So im looking at some ideas on clubbing more often

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Help me shoot the pros and cons

Since i got this 2nd job money I'm ready to ball like no other lol so this is some ideas

I get one day off a week.. I feel like i need to reward myself while i save for big trips

Maybe once a week spend $75 at my local club just to get ass and tits in my face and to sharpen my verbal game up

Then every other month hit Greensboro or Atlanta

Then every six months hit Miami, Detroit or Texas or Arizona or Vegas

What y'all think ?

Anyone doing anything similar ?

16 comments

• Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Yep. I generally spend anywhere from $300 to $700 every 2 weeks just because I get bored easily. I figure that if a good looking gal (or even ugly for that matter) can get " little me" to stand at attention at my age, it is worth it! Shit, I can buy drinks all night for folks I don't know or I can have tits and ass snuggle me all night. No brainer!
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I’m trying to balance the same stuff. Trying to work out my CF. Fuck with SA and do some fun trips. Can’t do all three but I can do 2/3 each paycheck.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Hell yeah my bro

Yeah im looing at $75 for a casual weekly visit at a club that has 8s or better but lacks in extras or LDK opportunities... If OTC its overpriced so its a great place to just shoot the shit and tip some super hot 25 and down girls.

Then every other month i can spend $1,000 at TC Greensboro or Follies in Atlanta for that Extra LDK action

Then still have enough to save up for those big 6 months Tuscl meeting in Miami or Detroit usually

I even thought about evey other year rotating thise meeting to out west like Texas, Vegas or Arizona maybe even Oregon and California depending on members interest
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah the balance is hard witch is why i sayd fuck it and got a 2nd job just for clubbing
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I club pretty often, but find staying local is the best way to go. While I often get the itch to go to new clubs its just way too much work to get the mileage and experience you can be accustomed to as a regular. Id suggest doing some intel on clubs via TUSCL, spreading your net wide for a month or 2 and then narrowing your selection after a while. If your idea for fun doesnt involve mileage or great experiences in the LD room then I guess traveling is the way to go.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Local club I'm seeing weekly is 10min from house

Every 2 month clubs are 3 hours away ill visit

Then the big tuscl meetings are like 14 hours away lol thank god its just every six months lol
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    forget vegas. way too expensive.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    What are the TUSCL meetings?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Maybe you can afford Crazyjoe s mama again
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Usually every six months usually Jan or Feb their is a big get together in Miami at Tootsies

And in Jun or July its in Detroit at Penthouse

It's the official unofficial meetings thats been going on in six month circles the last few years
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Usually every six months usually Jan or Feb their is a big get together in Miami at Tootsies

And in Jun or July its in Detroit at Penthouse

It's the official unofficial meetings thats been going on in six month circles the last few years
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Be cool as fuck if founder got behind it and actually made official tuscl meetings in key locations like those
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    In my experience, you generally want to spend $60 to $100 per girl to keep her hooked and you're probably going to want to see multiple girls per night. That $75 won't go far; you won't be able to freely spend on the girls that deserve your money and you'll constantly be trying to negotiate them down in price to save yourself from going broke. If you go weekly, you also have the excessively priced drink minimums grinding down your (cash) roll.

What I do, and what I suggest you do if your budget is $75 per week, is to go once a month. Any money you don't spend can be used for your next trip or just set aside for your really big trips. Your regular girls will still remember you, they'll see you as a big spender, and may be more willing to see you OTC compared to the guy they see weekly trying to negotiate them down in price.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    $75 a week at the local club is my tipping money just to hold me over until my every other month trips to follies or TC to we're I'll be pumping$1,000 into some ones ass checks lol
  • -me
    6 years ago
    I like the idea of chilling at a club to see some tits and ass while I toss back a few beers. Will tip a little here and there, but not looking for dances. That works out for me until I see something I like, then I'm just like fuck it.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    How can you afford this juice?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion