tuscl

What clubs will women just fondle you unasked?

Mtent
Relaxation
What clubs have women that will unprompted walk roght uo and just keep fondling you? Anywhere on the east coast?

24 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    Have you actually gone anywhere or spent any money for all the questions you've posted?
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    If only there was a website that reviewed east coast strip clubs and provided info about stripper handshakes.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Washington Park IL. They fondle the hell out of you until you GLADLY give up a George Washington (fitting, don’t ya think?).
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Washington Park IL. They fondle the hell out of you until you GLADLY give up a George Washington x 100. (fitting, don’t ya think?).
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Washington Park IL. They fondle the hell out of you until you GLADLY give up George Washingtons x 100. (fitting, don’t ya think?).
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    At the Tilted Kilt
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You must be wearing a kilt though
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Washington Park IL. They fondle the hell out of you until you GLADLY give up George Washingtons x 100. (fitting, don’t ya think?).
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    I read somewhere that they might do that in Washington Park IL.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ :) :) :)

SJG

Levi's Stadium Missing Man Video Released By Police
    https://patch.com/california/milpitas/le…

Gustav Holst - The Planets
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isic2Z2e…
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Washington park is hardly east coast.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    It is East St. Louis on the coast of the Mississippi ^^^^
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    "If only there was a website that reviewed east coast strip clubs"

I'm on the road a lot it's unreasonable to search hundreds if reviews for every town I pass or only search major towns and miss out on gems, would like to narrow down which places I read up on
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy’s organization
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    If you go to a busy club, there will probably be a bunch of ugly girls hanging around at the entrance who will probably molest you without encouragement.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    Okay, I will admit the comment was snarky. Do you even have VIP? You have written no reviews, but maybe your paid. I am on the road a lot and this resource is incredible. Doing the research is not "unreasonable" or even difficult. Let me walk you through it. When I go to a new town, I check the map to see what clubs are in the extended area. It gives me an idea what direction and how far I will likely be driving. Next, I go to the city my hotel is in and "sort by the number of reviews". It might surprise you to learn that the more liberal clubs are also the more popular clubs. (another snarky comment, I can't help myself) I then read the last 4 or 5 reviews of the most popular clubs to see what I can expect in terms of experience and money. I sometimes learn who to find / who to avoid. This might take an "unreasonable" 15 minutes tops. I then, and really this is the important part, review the fucking club so others can gleam knowledge from my experience. I hope this helps, but it is probably TL.DR for you (final snarky)
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    your = you're, edit button for voice recognition would be nice.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't know, but priests will do it at the Mickey Mouse Club.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    "When I go to a new town,"

You're ignoring the fact that there are hundreds of towns in the hundreds of miles a person can drive between towns
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Bump
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    There have been accounts of girls who approach with the stripper handshake, and they continue that even as you move to other areas of the club and FIV them. They don't stop until insertion, and only after all is done will the guy talk about money.

There are accounts of places where girls start off climbing on you, even panties off. And then in NOLA Bourbon St., girls getting out beyond the front door to administer the stripper hand shake.

And then in Metaire, place where all the available girls, like about a dozen, start climbing on you and fondling your, all at once, and before your eyes have had a chance to adjust to the dark.

And then in my organization, if they want you they will just make it happen, they'll ambush you. Not allowed to accept money or any other consideration. So they don't need your permission, they'll just do it.

Remember, during the women's initiation, they will have done some weekends serving as sex slaves, inspired by Story of O. So they will be getting jumped regularly and disturbed as they sleep.

But after that, much of our activities will amount to ladies choice. But you are still free to approach them, just that most of the time the women will move so fast that you won't get much chance.

Pretty much, if a girl sees you looking at her, you are her's and she will act at once.

So, such places do exist, just not around me unfortunately.

Posts on TJA about TJ Playboy Bar, girls approach seated guy from behind, use both hands to pull his head back and then start ramming their tongue into his mouth. Then after at least 30 seconds, they'll just look him close eye to eye and say, "Arriba or fiche".

Also, in my experience, Latina's, even civvies, seem to be wired up so that if you start DFKing them, they automatically start squeezing your cock.

SJG

Saturday I reported on a man who had vanished from a 49er's stadium game the previous Monday. Saturday they found a body in the water near the old unused Alviso Marina and some old concrete boat ramps. The stuff is unused because silt comes in from the bay and fills it up.

I have years ago explored all around there. It is interesting, but even in the day time potentially dangerous. I once got stuck hip deep in mud and a shoe came off. Getting my foot back into the shoe I was able to recover it. But I was taking more risks in doing so.

This man was in the military, maybe Special Forces. So likely he handles himself quite well in the outdoors, even at night.

Not sure if any conclusions have been reached, but to me it sounds more and more like a suicide. Left his cell phone, battery run down to zero, in his car at the stadium. Also left his girl friend and her two kids there. But talking on the phone and using video up until the point he vanished.

https://590kqnt.iheart.com/featured/morn…

http://www.khq.com/story/39481212/santa-…

Here SJPD say that the body was found floating face down about 1 mile out from the Marina and the Ramps.
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/body-discovery…

https://heavy.com/news/2018/11/ian-power…

I believe that police probably have more tidbits of information which they are not going to disclose until they are ready to close the case.

In a homicide it is usually those closest to the deceased who did it, and they are exposed by the contradictions in their stories. To me, this is sounding more and more like a suicide.

Here it sound like he was found at the boat launch, though those concrete ramps are unusable do to silt.
    https://thespun.com/news/body-found-amid…

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-time/body-f…

Still waiting to hear that they have confirmed the identity, and then of course for any conclusions.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Bump
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion