tuscl

How long until prostitution is decriminalized nationwide?

wellhungsac420
NNJ/NY getting extras cause I'm soooo good looking
Friday, November 16, 2018 11:16 AM
Can it be far away? Now that weed is being mainstreamed is sex far behind? I for one look forward to the day that the extras club is renamed a brothel. Whats a down side?

17 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think there is a constitutional amendment in front of Congress that is being discussed.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    As long as the majority of house wives are fat slobs dont expect it.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    When the liberals figure out a sure fire way to tax it, then it will be legal. Look at the states that have legalized pot and there tax revenues from it. Until it can be regulated and taxed, it probably won't be made legal.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    It works in a lot of places in the world. Spain, Australia, Germany, Austria, Netherlands. The shit works. I’ll never understand the war on sex in this country.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Legalized prostitution in this country will never become reality and within 50 years you will see a Constitutional Amendment banning abortion. Liberals sure do luv them some Muslims lol. Not one sect in the entire religion accepts abortion and their numbers here are increasing exponentially. They may hate Christians, but they will work with the evangelicals to get rid of Roe v. Wade. Muslims and Conservatives are playing chess, while know it all Progressives are playing Jenga. yeah checkers is correct, but that's above their skill level.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I don’t think an abortion amendment has a prayer in hell’s chance of passing anytime soon. It only takes 13 state legislatures to vote no, or even abstain from voting, to kill such an amendment. And that’s even assuming it can get through *both* House’s super majority, or enough states get together to form a convention. Nope. While Trump seems likely to have stirred up the Democratic Fascists enough to mobilize them, they’ve doubled and tripled down on the insane rhetoric, thereby almost ensuring everyone is sick enough of their shit to vote for Trump again. *Especially* if Clinton runs again. Find another Gary Hart (without the scandal) and he’s toast though. After he’s done with two, and demonstrated what Republican Fascism is like, with any luck, the country will get a fucking clue and vote for an actual person instead of a caricature of extreme Left or Right. But I’ve been doing some really good drugs lately, so that’s probably just a pipe dream.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Congress will never allow prostitution, they’d never be able to handle the competition! Not a joke either.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    LOL 25
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    I hope its not too far off, there's a lot of angry guys out there that would benefit from smoking a joint and banging a pro
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Did i win yet ?
  • TheDevil66
    6 years ago
    As soon as I take over earth
    6 years ago
    Thanks to DC9428 for the research and informative run down. Since the current United States position on this issue seems so batshit crazy, maybe we could get Mr. Mike Pence to explain it to us.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I would be against it going legal in the US - it's best underground so that privacy can be maintained. You see, even if it were made legal in the US, the mighty corporate dollar would need to get in between of you and your whore because in the US legal = taxation and taxation will always find a way to identify both parties. The kind of legal it should be is to not make it illegal. Meaning, not a law that says it's legal but an unambiguous ruling by the SCOTUS that says it's unconstitutional to have laws that make it illegal. Lefties will still cling to "sex trafficking" as their attack on free speech or consenting adults doing what they way, but at least we would have our online resources back.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    Prostitution in the United States is legal but nearly every State and Local Government has made it illegal. Americans have too weird views of sex and I'd doubt it'll ever expand outside Nevada.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    But isn't it worse for the trafficking problem if it is only legal in one place. I mean the mongers need to get there somehow, and the brothels don't have their own airport.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There is a legal battle brewing - but until there are no cock avatars on this site - it will remain stalled in negotiations!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    It will not be legal here in any of our lifetimes. The feminazis hate it, the religious right hates it and even many centrists are against it - especially women. When you add it all up, that is just too much opposition. I doubt that there is a single politician, perhaps outside of a House member from an oddly open district, that would even have the courage to sponsor that type of legislation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion