tuscl

Subway girls

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
At one of my favorite subways to visit their is a nice little spinner that works there. She is about 22 I'd say and is a 6 on the scale.. Long brown hair pulled back in a bun

Well recently i paid a visit and it wasn't at my usual times. She looked happy to see me and asked why i was in so late... Made me think she looks forward to seeing me.. Usually she even looks deep into my eyes as she says bye

I'm going to ask her out next time im in in a few days

If she is down it would be an enjoyable fuck

17 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    It’s one of my favorite places to hit on girls. Fast food. Easy as fuck to be the smoothest motherfucker. The 9 that works at McDonald’s is no less sexier than the 9 lawyer.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Chick Fil A has the best looking girls by far in my experience. Always cute blondes and actually good service.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @ime: might be the case at your Chick Fil A, but at mine, they all come with the potential of 5-10 in the state pen (all under age).
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    If she says no, your Subway experience will be awkward for the rest of time.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I was going to try and take a girl to lunch whom I thought was an office worker. But actually she was walking from the BART Subway to New Century. I ended up making out with her, after she had concluded her stage set open tongue kissing another girl. Everything about her was a huge turn on.

And then we do have BART Hookers. Though usually not dressed sexy, and sometimes not really that nice looking either.

SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My local subway has a cute little 20ish blonde. Kinda looks like a young Cameron Diaz
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    If she says no it will just be subway as usual because i can take a lose like a champagne
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Chick fil lay does have some hot blonds in my location as well
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Burger king and Mac donalds in my town usually has nasty old fat girls

My taco bells is like a papa chilli mode strip club
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    You gonna give get her the footlong
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah 6 inches at a time
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    You bought that cock stretcher? It worked?

;-D
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    lapdance? Long as you dont stare at here like this guy, you will win

Weirdo at a traffic light https://imgur.com/gallery/irCiRoa
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    lapdance? Long as you dont stare at here like this guy, you will win

Weirdo at a traffic light https://imgur.com/gallery/irCiRoa
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Proceed with caution. This is how Jared started, and you see where it got him.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • BoytoyOfNicespice
    6 years ago
    Nice pic MackTruck. Send me a PM ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion