tuscl

sheraton miami airport and hotel

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Its extremely close to the greyhound bus station but its like $350 a night... Any cheaper options that are safe ?

28 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You don’t want to stay by the airport, there are plenty of safe, less expensive hotels and motels, on the north end of the beach, check Aventura, Hollywood, Sunny Isles, even Ft Lauderdale
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Red roof inn plus looks promising at $100 give or take

I usually stay at similar hotels just didnt know if in a huge city if its wise or not ?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Which Red Roof?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If it’s on the beach I don’t know it if it’s on US1 or Dixie I’d avoid that neighborhood
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Red roof plus

3401 NW LeJeune Rd, Miami, FL 33142

Reviews its a 2.5 star

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hialeah Executive Motel on Okeechobee.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It’s a pretty commercial area, not much around there you’ll need transportation just to get across town and the traffic sucks in that area, look in sunny isles, there’s a ton of shit in walking distance, look in aventura, Hollywood is good too. Papi might have some suggestions, but you really don’t want to be by the airport.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    If you are using priceline, then you should wait until the date gets closer to book. Miami hotels are not going to fill up on a weekday in late January. You are way too far out to get the best deals on rooms at this point - you need to wait until a couple of weeks before, when the hotels with unsold inventory by allowing consolidators like priceline to offer them as blind deals.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ flagooner, when was the last time you were in Hialeah, if you don’t speak Spanish it’s impossible to deal with down there.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Also i usually never pay in advance i just get something on the fly but i assume that works in smaller cities like im used to becsuse their is always vacant rooms... In a big city i assume it may be wise to pay in advance right ?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thanks guys the information is going to be helpful

My goal is to be as close to my 2 main spots witch is tootsies for the meeting and the Grey hound station to get home lol

So food and a room should be in between especially since I'll use uber to get around
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Rick Dugans, advice isn’t really true in Miami, hotel occupancy in season can be as high a 93% sold out. And yes you’ll need a credit card to make a deposit or there’s not going to be a guaranteed room.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I also would like to visit some other clubs but dont desire to go to fair off the beating paths

Saw some images and some videos of tootsies and that shit looks big and amazing as fuck
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Good thing i now have credit cards and shit lol
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Papi should let you sleep on his couch.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    if youre spending that much stay at the Delano. Uber where you need to go.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    That would be epic ime lol

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    25 posted "Rick Dugans, advice isn’t really true in Miami, hotel occupancy in season can be as high a 93% sold out. "

Before I commented I did a quick and dirty priceline search for Jan 24th and, about 2 months out now, there are about 500 hotels still showing availability. Hence the likelihood is very high that there will be ample rooms and deals to be had on a weekday on a non-holiday week. I am speaking from ample travel experience when I say that Florda hotels do not book out uniformly "in season." Weekends and school vacation weeks are much more in demand than normal weekdays.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    To add, you won't find a great advance purchase rate now because you're too far out, so what you'll mostly find are jacked up seasonal rates. But if you wait until about Jan 10, you'll likely find many more express deals available.

But if you want to hedge that bet, just book a cancelable room through a hotel website and then check priceline about 2 weeks beforehand. If I am wrong then you already have a room reserved. If I am right you can take the better Express Deal and then cancel the normal hotel reservation.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Very helpful man thanks
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    Of any local could recommend a clean/safe hotel central to all the spots we would be hitting up, I would be down to split uber with tuscl'ers staying there.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Totally agree... Sharing an uber woukd be cool as well
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @Juice

Google "Hialeah Motels" - they are mostly no-tells but they are decent and safe-enough (I would stay in one of them) - w/ advance notice I can pick you up from the Greyhound station, and take you back at the end of your trip, so you're not locked-in to nearby Greyhound hotels
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Extreme cool chilli man
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Many of the good clubs are close to I-95 - there are 2 pretty-good clubs in Hallandale (just north of the Miami-Dade county-line) that are right-off I-95 (Scarlett's, Cheetah Hallandale) - the address for Cheetah Hallandale is:

100 Ansin Blvd, Hallandale, Fl 33009

If one puts this address into Hotels.com it'll list the hotels by distance to this address - this is a good location, one is close to two pretty-good clubs and they are near the good clubs in the northern-end of Miami-Dade county and also not that far from the Pompano clubs (by being close to I-95).
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Fuck yes man.. I'll do my research around that location then
  • goosman
    6 years ago
    There is a hotel next to cheetah hallendale that is safe clean & seems like it would be relatively cheap. Aside from it literally being walking distance from Cheetah, Scarlets and a short Lyft ride to Tootsies, Playhouse & Dean's Gold.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Fuck yeah man once i get home I'll look that up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion