tuscl

Found some really good lounge pants/shorts for LDs

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 7:34 PM
So I found some killer shorts and pants at kohls for LDs/LDKs. Both of them are under $20. They are super thin pajama pants but unlike a lot of pajama pants these are that super stretchy material usually used in women's yoga pants. The material is subtly shiny so they look legitimately like slacks, and have a fake fly. Pants: [view link] Shorts: [view link]

32 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    The links didn’t work. But yeah I’m looking for something that would upgrade my experience without looking too subtle.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Like flagooner's penis, your links don't work
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    This is good intel that should be shared with the PL-community
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Search this on google: "Men's CoolKeep Solid Performance Lounge Pants" "Men's CoolKeep Solid Performance Jams Shorts"
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    As of today I now own like 8 pairs of pants and shorts that are primarily intended for SCing. They did also have some pajama pants at Kohls that were more of a traditional cotton. The do look like pajama pants but the fly was permanently open, so good for those that like to rock out with their cock out.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Here’s a review posted by a woman unaware of her hisband’s mongering: My husband's favorite pants My husband loves these pants as loungewear! As he puts it, "they are so comfortable, it's almost like you aren't wearing pants at all!"
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake should start an LDK affiliate market blog
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Why I never want to meet shitspice is she follows Drakes posts like a pup. Almost stakkerish. That said, I’m all about that ldk gear.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^well why would you want to meet me? You’re a closeted gay who has been trolling the board for 14 years...
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^ok. Funny how you’re all into this dougster profile and you weren’t even there. Crazy bitch.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^I may not have been. But I’m sure you were :)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Funny how I accuse you of being dougster and you react by lessening your insulting people for stuff you supposedly weren’t around for to post about legit strip club stuff. Anyways I challenge you to meet up with blahblah legitly to prove yourself and take a (no face) selfie. After all, I’m perfectly nice to PaulDrake because I know he’s who he says he is.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Hi. My name is cuntyspice. I’ve been posting on this board for just about a year. Through PMs with members who want to eventually try to cum on my face i heard about this character named dougster. Apparently he used to post incessantly and troll people. Well, now that I think I’m cool and I’m the TUSCL clique and even though I’m a SW refugee I’m all about the drama so I’m going to talk about dougster nonstop now like I was there. Even though I had no involvement. I’m just a nosy bitch with good intentions that needs my pseudo bf to stop fucking with randys and fly down to Texas and give me a good fucking to clear the crazy cobwebs out this Philipino brain cuz y’all know we be cray! Hell im so psychotic I tried to be Nicole’s friend before I realized that is one crazy bitch. *drops mic*
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Yeah I know more about Paul drake than I need to because you don’t know how to keep your mouth shut.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol. Stop coming after me with your aliases and I’ll stop having fun with them all. I have to thank you for starting all the drama for bitches like me to enjoy. ——— Anyways PaulDrake I was being serious with what I said earlier. You definitely have your products down for your needs.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    What aliases. I have none, but pretty sure I nailed it. They should check your phone for troll accounts and subscriptions to anti crazy meds
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Nicespice you seem kinda paranoid these days. You accuse hella different accounts of being Dougster. I haven't been on the board for too long myself but I was around for about 6 months before he stopped posting. All I know is he spammed the board with so much Rick Dugan/Vince Michaels shit that I was glad when he finally left. If he is still around under an alias then none of those aliases post as annoyingly as he did back in the day. As for the actual topic, the links didn't work but I'll try out the search you recommended. I have quite a few shorts that I love to wear to the club since they're super thin, but don't have any good clubbing pants besides slacks.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Dougster never left
  • BoytoyOfNicespice
    6 years ago
    Given that Dougster and I are lovers now, I can say that he has multiple personality disorder. He can't keep his aliases straight on here and bounces around from alias to alias just like he bounced around from different male lovers before he met me.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Pistola you need to leave nicespice alone!!! [view link]
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Apologies for being on-topic: unlike flagooner's penis, links worked fine for me. You LDKers, always looking for an angle LOL
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Now that I see it in writing, that was an unfortunately-worded zinger. Papi's worked better lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I come to a discussion to find useful advice regarding lap dance pants - and there’s a war over aliases and concerns over stalking - wtf?! Can’t we put aside our quarrels and agree on a good pair of pants for a grind and jizz load? It seems like a reasonable topic for us mongers - or pro-LDK mongers!
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Dido Cashman
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm sorry that @Papi and @Subra got disappointed that I wouldn't give them facials, but I don't swing that way.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Pegging eh? Once again with that anal fixation. Anyways...I’ll stop saying stuff most likely true (for now) All I will say is: 1. Let’s see pistola actually follow through on meeting blahblah 2. Let’s see txtittyfag actually follow through on coming to Miami
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    Do they feature kumstain prevention technology?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Now I am over here copper
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Don't understand the appeal of LDK unless you are in a city where SCs don't have any private dance areas with mileage. These kind of pants would be useless to me anyway, I usually stay pretty hard for a number of minutes after gizzing and it would be quite a show for me to walk out from a lapdance with a coat rack sticking out from my groin. It's hard enough to jam my still-hard dick into rugged jeans to maintain some level of discretion.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Good intel. My recommendation is to get them in black. @JeffTUSCL Its not just about you. 99% of girls hate the feeling of jeans. PS Walking out of the LD room with a coat rack is like leaving a movie midway. I dont leave until I finish
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    WTF. Why do you care if anyone notices that you have a boner in a strip club? If they are checking out your crotch there's something wrong with them. Granted mine is barely noticeable, but at my age it's something to be proud about without pharmaceutical assistance. Same goes with the splooge stain. Be a man and where a khaki or light blue color. Any customer that snickers is hiding their jealousy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion