tuscl

so when are all you bitches and faggots gonna start marrying sex robots?

blahblahblah23
>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
we got some motherfucker marrying some hologram holograph chica it's only a matter of time

17 comments

• pistola
    6 years ago
    I can’t wait so I can tell her to stop talking and make me a tuna sammich with extra green onions and replace her love box every 3 years with a tighter version. Lol
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Never for me! I like REAL ladies!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    LOL pistola!!! bwahahahaha
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    LMAO
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smash that like button
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Ever see "The Stepford Wives", blahblahblah23? ;-)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    no I haven't- I don't get the joke?
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Stepford wives were essentially brainwashed and acted like robots
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I should look into this if it's a show. I keep hearing it referenced occasionally.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ty for the explanation
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    we should be happy. Sex Robots and wierd sex fetishes are the main reason keep Japan from trying to conquer the world
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Reminds me of Joe with his portable hologram girlfriend in Blade Runner 2049. But then again his life was soo awful it seemed like it was a good thing.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    @lam4u: Actually, The Stepford Wives were robotic replacements for guys' murdered wives that always acted submissive, obedient and sexy; in other words, "perfect". The 1975 version of the movie :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Step…

had this plot. The 2004 remake had them made into cyborgs.

The most chilling part of it was that the ringleader had been an audioanimatonic engineer for Disney, lol.

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I am getting away copper
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m a filthy pig - and I prefer to degrade (sorry I meant to say) sexually enjoy - filthy used women.

I don’t think they have robots yet that have that old whore smell - or the smell of settling...
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @blah: When are they starting production on the blahblahblah23 model? What options will they be offering? : )
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Couldn't say, lam4u. All I know is that at the end of the movie, Katherine Ross' character was rocking an awesome pair of DDs!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion