tuscl

Detroit Vs Other Cities

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:56 AM
I just returned from a 3 day trip to the Detroit area. I did a lot of TUSCL research to determine which clubs to go to on the trip. Read a lot of Reviews and corresponded with a few Detroit area TUSCLers. Those Detroit area guys are now asking me how their fair city stacks up against others. I have lived in six different cities in my life. I also have had executive level jobs where I traveled a lot. So I have clubbed in Las Vegas, Denver, Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, New Orleans, Chicago, Memphis, Nashville, New York, Atlanta, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami. And now Detroit. So in my book, where does Detroit rank as far as the top cities for strip clubs? Here are my top 5 : 1- Miami 2- Detroit 3- Tampa 4- Atlanta 5- Houston I don’t have LA ( City of Industry) in my list. I’ve been to LA a few times but never had the opportunity to go clubbing there. I don’t have Tijuana on my list because it’s not in this country. If I included TJ, then Zona Norte is #2 and Detroit moves to #3. Miami stays #1. I had fun in the 4 clubs I got to see on my trip to D-town. I would put Flight Club in my top 10 for all clubs I have been in. There is some prime talent there, extras are on the menu, and the costs were reasonable. Biggest downside is the weather. The weather sucks 6 months out of the year. FYI, my bottom 3 in no particular order are Orlando, Nashville and New York. Anyone else want to give their top cities for strip clubs ?

26 comments

• Longball300
    6 years ago
    Of the cities I have frequented over the years: 1) Detroit 2) GTA (Greater Toronto area and I include Niagara Falls in this grouping) 3) Tampa 4) Myrtle Beach* (an asterisk here as it used to be really good before the ordinances ~5 years ago; now, it is just OK) 5) Phoenix
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Love this thread and love the break down man. I'd actually love to see you give a top 10 out of those cities on were the individual clubs themselves stack up. I haven't traveled much but I'll give a go on my list. I've only been in NC, SC, TN, GA to Club I've been in VA, WVA, FL and KY but haven't clubbed any. My top 5 is in order from best 2 worst of the best [view link] in Atlanta 2. NC in Greensboro 3. SC Myrtle Beach 4. NC Charlotte 5. SC in Colombia My bottom 3 is in order from best 2 worst of the worst lol 1. TN in Nashville 2. TN in Memphis 3. TN in Johnson City My Top 20 Clubs and im still debating myself on some of this order lol... My biggest issue is i club for a wide variety of reasons... I love eye candy as much as extras and i have a hard time ratting the 2 together then of course i got my LDK clubs... Well i tried. 1. Follies in Atlanta GA 2. Treasure in Greensboro NC 3. Cheetahs in Atlanta GA 4. Mirage in Greensboro NC 5. Treasure in Myrtle Beach SC 6. Pony in Atlanta GA 7. Doll House in Myrtle Beach SC 8. Tattle Tales in Atlanta GA 9. Men's Club in Charlotte NC 10. Soutside Johnny's in Greensboro NC 11. Gold Club in Charlotte NC 12. Lust in Greenville SC 13. Platinum West in Columbia SC 14. Trophy in Greenville SC 15. Treasure in Asheville NC 16. Leather in Lace University in Charlotte NC 17. Scores in Mooresville NC 18. Treasure in Hickory NC 19. Uptown Cabaret in Charlotte NC 20. Leather in Lace South in Charlotte NC Tuscl hasn't had a thread on point in a long ass time... I've enjoyed this one
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    In my top 5 i ment to corret Columbia SC and stick in Greenville SC for number 5.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I think Trophy and Lust in Greenville still bet out Platinum West in my opinion
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    I will add the three worst I have been in: 1) Orlando 2) Cincinnati (there are none) 3) New Orleans (despite the large number of clubs they are all just crazy overpriced tourist traps)
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Longball is right about New Orleans clubs, but at least they have a liquor license. Clubs in Metairie were pretty good until the crackdown. I have so many fond memories of Fat City. Chicago doesn't even offer that, nudity and booze together. That's also why Tampa wouldn't make my list.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    When I say Tampa, I mean the Tampa Bay region. The area is made up of numerous different municipalities, all that have different rules. Depending on what you are after, you go to different cities. Tampa is different than Clearwater and is different from Pasco County. But if you are just talking about Tampa, you have to make a choice. Nudity, extras, or liquor. You can't have all 3 in one place in Tampa. You can get that nearby in Pasco County though. I was disappointed with New Orleans also. Didn't make my bottom 3, but not far off.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I take it no top 10 or 20 from you warrior ?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Clubs ? I was just listing cities. You should start a new Topic about Top 10 Clubs, put up your list, then I'll respond to that.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Truedat Warrior, big part of the problem with Tampa Bay is the distance between the good clubs. If you could pick up Bare Assets, Diamond Dolls, Oz, Mons / 2001 and Scarlett's and put them within 5-10 miles of each other then you would have something. The wide ranging liquor / nudity rules are crazy too. I also want to put Chicago near the bottom of the list.....
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I get it know lol... Ok cool
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    ^^^ cum to Detroit, I am a high volume dancer.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Hong Kong is awesome. I'm not really a fan of the other places there. You have to get a passport. And what do you do when you are not clubbing. Miami has the beach, shopping, restaurants, gambling, sporting events. So much to do in Miami.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I have fun in both places.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Providence is better than just about every place named. Add in marios in massachusetts and 95% I strip club elsewhere its a major step down. The other day at Desires I was interested to note that out of the 25 day dancers on 22 provided extras with 2 no's and 1 not sure.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    Detroit and Atlanta have cracked down so much I am not sure if it's worth it to have clubs at all. The only places worth while are Miami or Dallas. The rest are a hit or miss unless you get lucky or are a regular.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it is easier to name the worse cities and states perhaps. utah, new mexico, new orleans, orlando, san diego to start.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    they ARE insecure.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    @Nixur68, you are only partially correct about Detroit. The clubs that have a Detroit address have been affected by the city’s crackdown, but the clubs in the nearby suburbs have not been affected. Even though the clubs in the suburbs are not technically in Detroit, they get classified as Detroit because it is a city people recognize, and it gives them an idea where these clubs are located. Plenty of fun to be had at the clubs near DTW, so your comment suggesting Detroit might as well not have any clubs is complete bullshit.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I sure had fun on my trip to the Detroit area last week. But s275 may be correct. All of the clubs I visited were in the suburbs.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    I will say this; although any extra fun is only to be found outside of Detroit city proper, Legends downtown is a great club with tons of hot dancers. Nixur is WAY off base regarding the metro area as a whole... read some reviews man.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    What clubs are we hitting up outside of Detriot? Didn't PCH get tamed too?
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    Everyone is so down on NOLA. I agree, the entire french quarter is worthless for sc.... but Visions, that was a nice spot.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    ( starts looking for a reason to visit Tampa )
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    San Diego used to be a strip club paradise. There was some big corruption crackdown years ago that put a damper on things, and then another round after things started to pick up again in the mid-2000's. There's probably still good times in clubs, just tougher to find now.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    @wallanon - Everything in the late 80s to mid 2000s was great but every since then there's been this gradual decline. I'm not referring to extras either but just in general. Outside of Miami, Dallas, Detroit it's hit or miss with the South and parts of the Rust Belt being a total desert. Being a regular helps but more often than not it's just not that great.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion