tuscl

Dat Cuban Hussle

Always trying to get my ass.

In Cuba math must work out where you double everything. 2 songs fuck that. 4 songs. If they are not trying to play your ass it’s like somethings wrong. My question for the board. I’ve haven’t been to Miami yet. But is this all you deal with over there? It’s tops in my next SC city.

I mean when you call em out on their bullshit they always seem to back down so it’s not the end of the world but I’m sure there are some out there who a ready to take it all the way. They are a hot group but this shit gets old.

11 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    I've heard it's a problem with girls that come from corrupt countries because of what they have to do in order to survive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Doesn't excuse it - but pretty-much what Liwet said.

I'm Cuban and live in Miami - there *are* Cuban dancers that are straight, but as a whole I tend to avoid them and frankly often can't stand the way they act - Cubans in Cuba can't afford anything and that seems to often extend to not even being able to afford morality - as a Cuban living in Miami, I avoid doing business w/ Cubans if I can help it - I live in a working-class Cuban city and I don't even put gas in my own city b/c I don't trust those fuckers to not water-down the gas (I go to the next city over which is less-Cuban and more middle to upper middle-class; not to say they can't do the same shit over there but ...).

The way the Cuban dancers are is the way many people survive in Cuba, always bypassing the right-way of doing things b/c the right-way of doing things often gets you nowhere in that type of totalitarian system - it usually takes them at least 5-years to start to un-wire their "Cuban thinking" and start acting like they are in America.

Most Cubans are honest hardworking people, but too-many of them are always looking to benefit themselves at your or anyone else's expense and they go as far as being unapologetic about it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Will the last hard working Cuban, shut the lights as they leave Miami ;)))
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Papi, this question comes often. Please tell me you have the explanation saved in your computer so you don’t have to type it out every time.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Papi and SJG are both at the ready with copy/paste responses.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I don’t mind that Cuban dancers are direct, overly aggressive, and charge way too much. What I mind is the lack of performance. These are not stupid girls so if their rate is 200 when other gals are 100 I don’t mind a small fee to bypass the bullshit small talk and obligatory drinks, but they rarely live up to their value. It’s why you never see them with repeat steady clientele. Theyre also generally unfriendly and moody, I blame it on all the beans they eat making them constipated.

And @Papi lol about the watering down the gas comment
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    IME, the cubans as a group have shown more legal ambition than any of the other latino immigrant groups.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    IME, the cubans as a group have shown more legal ambition than any of the other latino immigrant groups.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I totally and completely avoid all Cuban dancers without exception. Miami is a much more pleasant destination when you take this approach. Dallas too.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I was avoiding all of the Cuban dancers at Follies but I currently do have just one that I get dances from. With so many people disliking Cubans why are you having a meet up at Tootsies? My understanding is that it is mostly Cubans.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ lots of Cubans at Follies also but still doesn't mean one shouldn't go -Tootsies is a large comfortable and fun club to hang out at with minimal thug factor - plus there really isn't a SoFlo club where one could hang out at that's not Cuban-heavy - only way to avoid the Cubans is to not come down to SoFlo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion