tuscl

Two girls for one OTC encounter . . .

ei8ht_Ball
Still don't know what I'm doing here . . .
Saturday, November 10, 2018 7:13 PM
What kind of luck have you guys had with this? Was it a great experience or just twice the money for the same amount of fun?

I met a girl who I think would really hit it off with my ATF. Thinking next Friday will be the night. Both are cute as shit in a girl next door kind of way.

10 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    It's a crap shoot with two random girls. My opinion if you go this route you need to find out if they are compatible. Arrange a platonic meet up first. Otherwise go for it if they are total hoes.

My best 3 way experiences are with established girl-girl duos.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    That’s my experience too. I always had my ATF choose the other girl. We did 5 through the years and my ATF would choreograph who Was doing what to whom & when.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I'm very glad I did it once. Not sure I'd do it again. Not that it wasn't amazing, but it was a "okay, awesome, done that" thing.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    First off, I never paid twice the money. The handful of times I did this I always negotiated a haircut from their combined hourly rate. After all, I still only have one dick. ;)

I had two great ones, two ok ones and one not so great one. Been there, done that. It is great as an experience but, again, I only have one dick. I held firm for the full hour in each case and made them work for it, but it still amounted to an expensive hour for a couple of pops.
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    ^^^ i used to be a strip club bouncer. You wanna cum grease me?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I did it on my 70th birthday 6 years ago. The club comped the room charge. The 2 girls were best friends and I had previously done VIP with both of them individually.

I totally agree that they must be compatible. I had been doing VIPs with dancer A for awhile. On day she called dancer B over and introduced her to me. Grabbing my cock, dancer A tells dancer B "This is mine. If I am not here. You and only you are allowed to touch it" They agreed on $100 each and no tips expected.

It was very enjoyable for me because I did not want to watch a lot of girl girl action. I wanted to be the center of attraction and they did a great job of doing that.

I might do it again if I ever find another pair like them but agree that I only have 1 cock and the expense is not some thing that I would want to do regularly.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Not something I've done often, but can be great. Nothing like DFKing one girl while getting your cock sucked by the other. Gotta have two girls for that.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    It's a LOT of fun if the girls like each other. There is just something about doing doggy on one girl while she is eating out her friend. That really gets my motor running. It is costly though.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    You only have one dick so the girls need to be into each other for the extra cost to be worth it in my opinion.
  • jvTroop
    6 years ago
    I am going to bang me some nina and trapbaby
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion