tuscl

Where is a place I can practice talking to boys?

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Thursday, November 8, 2018 11:52 AM
Ok

25 comments

• Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    NOT A STRIP CLUB!!!!!!
  • Why not lmao? I think I'm gonna go to strip club this wknd
  • Will the men be too busy looking at boobs
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    Give me a call at 8003275579. Ask for Terence.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Yes, boobs and butts. If you want to continually be talking to the guy's forehead as he stares at your attractive body, then by all means go for it. If you want to talk to someone and look him in the eyes, then not so much.
  • I'm gonna wear my sexy light pink dress that is skin tight and has slits on both legs..make my boobs stand out too..but the dress is until my feet but very pretty and sexy . I'm gonna go to strip club in my dress today or tmrw just to see what happens lmao I'm obviously a troll both on strip club forum and in the strip club...lolololl
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Here is a number for advise on how to talk to boys... Call 605-475-6968
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Everyone should call that number for a good laugh.... ahahahahahahahah
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I'm sure the dancers will love a civie girl trying to distract their customers. If you want attention why not just go to a nightclub or decent bar? Alternatively if you don't want to be a dancer you could become a waitress or bartender there, dress sexy, chat it it up with the guys and make $ too.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Go to a nightclub, you will get hit on so much you won't know what to do with all the attention haha. Also alcohol always helps ;)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    A serious answer for a change. Id recommend going to the gym wearing a sweatshirt and a thong. Go to the squat rack and ask for a spot and tips [view link]
  • I'm not going to dress hot to pull guys..I'm going to observe what will happen. And its less Of I'm gonna dress hot , but instead that I'll be dressing very beautifully .
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    If you want to talk to "boys" I'd suggest HS, Jr. High, The Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts......
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    In my experience, dressing hot definitely gets more guys looking at you, but not approaching you. I think dressing really hot can intimidate some guys but I do it anyway just because its fun lol.
  • Stripper cutie I love ur boobs they are very cute just like u
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Aww thanks Nicole! You are so sweet!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Why would you want to even talk to them? lmfao They are so stupid, I can only talk to them of money is involved. Guys at least late 20s and up aren't too bad though and can actually hold a conversation usually.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I meant younger guys with the money comment.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    DC, you should already know there are exceptions to most rules! I just meant in general, not as a blanket case, lol!
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @strppercutie Well dressed women don't intimidate me! If anything it gives me motivation to apporach her.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @DC: too bad you aren't the exception to the rule. : )
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Have you tried joining a student org on campus with skewed gender ratios? I was part of one related to entrepreneurship. I think that was a solid 80% male.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^smash that like button
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Join an engineering club at school.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    ^^^ski She does not have the toll for that. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion