tuscl

What's the best way to make a dancer mad?

Vantablack
GOODBYE TUSCL!! :)
Wednesday, November 7, 2018 4:01 PM
Sit around at pervert's row and not tip? Make it rain on a girl you know she hates? Give me some creative answers!

56 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Ummmm...why?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You don't want to escalate conflicts with strip club dancers. You just have to let it go. Strip clubs only work because dancers get to do what they want, and how they want to. If wires got crossed, you just have to sit back, say away for a while, don't engage with that girl for a while. It might blow over, but you cannot escalate. SJG
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    No I'm not gonna do anything, I'm just asking for fun to see what you guys come up with xD
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Just stop seeing her, stop giving her money. But she will get it from other guys. Nothing you can do about it. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Get dances/VIP and don't pay her
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    If you want a dancer to get so mad she kills herself, make her talk to SJG for 15 minutes.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    This is a fucking stupid question.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    That is a fucking stupid answer ^
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Just got to turn your attentions to another girl. SJG
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Walk up to the stage with money in your hand like you are going to tip. Get handsy, cop a feel or two, really push the limits. Then walk away without tipping.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Spend a lot of money on someone else. The sting might be a little sharper if she's sitting with you and you stand up mid conversation, say you'll be right back, walk up to another girl and tell her you want to do an hour in a champagne room. She'll take you by the hand and walk away with you. Girl A will get the point pretty quick.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Making a dancer mad and the word best should not be in the same sentence.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    DC’s scenario is pretty common. They won’t tip/buy dances, but they are quick to tell you how much money they got. ——— Also an irritating and common behavior is when a patron tries to lead on a dancer. For example, making lots of “you’re so beautiful” compliments and asking early on about dance prices&VIP prices. Then saying “oh I need a drink first” and chit chatting while he drinks sloooooowwww. Bonus points if he tries to start groping while chatting. And then he “suddenly realizes” he doesn’t want a dance from you after all.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    Throw your spare change at her while she's dancing.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Or a regular who asks you to come in early to see him. And then pays more attention to another dancer, hoping you both will compete for him.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    If the stage rotation has at least two girls on stage at once, and she is one of them, make it rain a LOT on the other girl, then walk over to the one you're trying to piss off and tip her a dollar.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @skibum: you're giving the girl a lot of credit that she would be able to withstand that long. I would think it was more like 2 minutes before she starts to gag and 5 minutes she is comatose @Nicespice: that would have to be second hand knowledge. Can't see a guy doing that to your sweetie @general: that is just asking for a cat fight and just think you would have the front row seat for it. LOL
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ask her if she's the house mom ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @screw Lol it’s firsthand. After a while, you start to develop intuition on which patrons are going to do that. But it’s still common enough and annoying.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    This really is a dumb fucking question. Be careful pissing off dancers. Some are very violent very fast LOL
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^ coming from person who has t-shirt advertising she hasn't killed anyone today
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Some are very violent very fast LOL" This is 1000% true. And it's like the Jurassic Park velociraptors. The one that gets you is the one you don't see...
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I don't go around murdering people, it's just a joke. I wasn't talking about me. I've met quite a few strippers more than happy to beat up a guy who is clearly asking for it. Pissing off a stripper is not like pissing off a normal woman. Strippers are generally stronger and/or more psychotic than a normal woman. We can do some serious damage. Just saying.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Tbh some of you here are doing just fine without any advice lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ !!!!! SJG
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @blahblah I stated earlier before, I'm not pissing anyone off and I'm not planning to anytime in the future. This thread was created out of curiosity and for fun. Please read before above comments before you start to make assumptions lol
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I just don't believe you, quite frankly. Anyone asking this has to be the type trying to stir the pot.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Good point lol. Hey Vanta, I just thought of the best way to piss me off. Make it rain 1k at me while I’m on stage. And then immediately after that, walk out of the club. I’ll be so hurt that a rich stud like you didn’t want to talk to me.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @blahblah Let's say somebody here actually takes the responses literally and replicates it in real life. I think your statement of how "violent" dancers are is a little exaggerated. You're really gonna tell me that a dancer is gonna fight a customer over something silly like not spending or tipping?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I know girls who have criminal charges for landing men in the hospital. But it isn't over spending not tipping shit.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Vanta some dancers are crazy, crazy. At a place in Providence called Hawks, a strip club back in the day I had a dancer standing next to me pull a gun on the bartender because he wouldn't serve her. If the customer on her other side hadn't pushed her arm up towards the ceiling it would have been his face and not plaster hitting us.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Listen to skibum. A lot of strippers don't play.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Do like Juice -pull on an unwrapped condom like it's a slingshot and shoot it ar her (bonus points if it's a used condom)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'm sure even Juice doesn't do that LOL
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @blahblah Most of the comments here so far are regarding not spending and not tipping. Nobody has mentioned anything that could warrant a serious physical altercation. @skibum And I'm sure she had a real fun time explaining that to the police afterwards huh
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You just have to turn your attentions to another girl, but not to make the first one mad, just because that first one is being a problem somehow. No point in ever escalating conflicts with strip club dancers. Just go to another club for a while, first off. SJG
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    And yet you are trolling for ideas? What is it with you? You just wanna go to a girl's place of work and ruin her day? What kind of "man" is that?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Get some help for your issues
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Do I have to repeat myself again? I told you already this entire thread is for fun. Nothing in this thread is serious. I'm not sure why you don't believe me when I say that.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Why do you think it fun to talk about such things? Better not to engage in such talk. SJG
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    The most controversial topics are always the most entertaining :)
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Agee to 5 cd's but only have the money for 2. Tell her she is fat
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why would you want to hurt a dancer? That's fucked up.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Man it's almost as if nobody can read today! This'll be the 3rd time I have to say this, but this entire thread is for shits and giggles. This isn't a legitimate advice thread.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Steal her weed
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Tell-her her couple of thousand dollar breast-implants look terrible and were a horrible investment Ouch! :)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Duck tape their nose to their ear
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @Papi HAHAHAHA
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Making dancers mad isn't funny though. Anyone who would laugh at that is fucked up.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Exactly. The only person who can patronize and put down women is POTUS. Everyone knows that.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Turn down a girl, then when she says, "Ah comon, just 1 dance" give her that one dance. Grope the shit out of her making her believe you're going to do more than 1 dance or will tip a lot (being vague) and then pay her only for 1 dance.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Oh I just realized, some clubs will advertise that they have X amount of girls and 3 ugly ones. A girl comes up to you that you don't want dances from: "Oh, you must be one of the ugly ones."
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @flagooner This entire world is fucked up. That is not gonna change. People are mean to each other and it'll always be that way. As long as there are men there will be conflict. Might as well enjoy it since it's not gonna change anytime soon.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Try asking a two dancer tag team which is the mother and which is the daughter ;)
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Hand her the crime section of the Sunday newspaper.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Wasting her time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion