tuscl

Got Hustled Out of $500 Last Night

Icer12
Oklahoma
I got a VIP dance from a girl that talked about doing "extras" with me but ended up never giving it up. I paid for TWO dances and thought I was getting a BJ or HJ the whole time but was sorely disappointed. This girl was probably the sexiest girl I've ever seen in real life so it was hard to leave and not give her my whole bank account. So here's how it happened...

I get my first dance from Maui and she was super nice and real with me. I asked her if she did extras and she politely said no. I asked if she knew anyone else in the club that did that, and she said there was probably just this one particular girl. She pointed her out to me and I saw her as she was walking to the back of the club. She actually was leaving for the night and so I missed my chance.

While I was waiting to see if she would come out from the back, another girl walked up to me and asked if I was wanting to hang out on the couch. I told her I was just waiting for a certain girl because I was looking for extras and she is the only one that supposedly does it. This girl (I wish I got her name but I never did) said that she could offer extras.

I said, what do you offer? She said that "It's stuff they don't like us talking about out here. But let's go to VIP and 'have some fun."

I figured she was going to get in there and tell me the price of a BJ and then go down on me. But she started dancing and I thought "just go with the flow. She'll dance for a little bit to get me hard and then she'll go down." Then after she danced for awhile, I asked "are you going to offer extras?" Then the song ended and she said "only if you have more money."

The first dancer who was super nice charged me $120 to go into VIP for some dances. Supposedly it's $100 to go back there and then $20 is what she gets for the time. Well this new girl that hustled me charged me $200 for THE SAME THING. I figured the price was higher because that extra $80 was basically paying for the BJ. But NOPE! She just danced and did nothing else. After I kept explaining this to her over and over, she just left and said "well if you have more money then we can talk about doing more. You paid for the dance and I'm done with that so I'm gonna go." Then she just walked out.

After basically chasing her around the room like a little lost puppy and looking like an idiot, I finally convinced her that I could spend another $300 on her if she does extras. Whenever I kept trying to make her get specific, she would be super vague by saying "we'll have some fun back in VIP" but she said it in a way that made it sound like she's saying "I'm gonna fuck you but I can't say that out here."

So like the idiot I am, I go back and THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPENS AGAIN!!! She just dances, and whenever I talk about getting a blowjob she just says "well yeah if you have more money." Whenever I'm saying "I've already spent $500 on you! Shouldn't that be enough for a BJ?" She says that that money was going towards those dances that she did. If she gave me a BJ then I basically never paid her for her dancing time.

FUCK!!

I hate this bitch so much but I want to fuck her brains out even more than I hate her because she's so sexy haha ughhh...

This is the worst.

I intended on coming in and spending maybe $180 but left $500 poorer.

I've read on this site, so many guys that got a BJ or HJ for only like $40-$80 maybe up to $200. That was definitely NOT my experience. I'll never make this mistake again...

This happened at Night Trips in Tulsa, OK btw

35 comments

• Icer12
    6 years ago
    So if anybody could point me in the direction to get a good BJ in Oklahoma, let me know!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Tulsa
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ***>"I'll never make this mistake again..."

Sorry this happened to you, bro. All of us have probably made dumb mistakes like this at some point or other, most important thing is not to repeat, ever. First time, I get -- you're thinking with your little head, you underestimate how deceptive some strippers are, you don't realize that there's no "of course she won't rip me off, she wants to keep me happy so I return", etc. So you get a "sorry this happened to you, bro" **one** time from me... repeating is the point at which I lose all sympathy. Believing "we'll have a good time in the back" and other such vague promises -- sucker mistakes, and you're no longer a sucker.

• Icer12
    6 years ago
    yeah this was honestly my first time in a strip club ever. So I can give myself a pass just for that reason alone. But it still obviously sucks... or should I say it DOESN'T suck ;) ugh
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Oh shit, very first time? yeah, "meat for the beast", as they say!
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    Bummer. Something similar has happened to me in my early days

Over the years I learned that if she can't get my Johnson at full attention on the floor there is a good likelihood thAt we will have have an extra good time in the back room. Especially true if you have an easy rapport with her during floor dance time. This is typically evident ( for me) by the 2nd or third song.

If she isn't tugging rubbing or humming on your little buddy by the 2nd or 3rd floor dance it is time to thank her for her time and continue treating your self with other options.

A simple thank you , that was great will end the encounter. other dancers will come around soon enough. And rule #1. Don't fall in love with a stripper. Ever. Not even just a little puppy dog crush.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Fucking-A - I'm about to throw-up - I usually feel bad for guys that get ROBed and I try to give advice but I think you're beyond help
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    part of the learning curve.

i’m still learning.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Good Lord, you made so many mistakes it's crazy. Basically you got hustled, plain and simple. Just chalk it up as another expensive lesson in strip clubs 1A. Most folks on this board have had a few lessons in that costly course.

Negotiate BEFORE you go back. No exceptions. Her excuse about not being able to talk about it on the floor was bullshit. By her being vague and not discussing it she gave herself an easy way out to take your money and not perform. Then you went and did the same thing again! That's totally on you.

Read the other reviews of that club and see if anyone mentions getting extras. If not, then don't try your luck. If so, maybe PM those reviewers to see if they'd be willing to help you out with some names. Otherwise, you'll have to find out the old fashioned way.

• Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Well, just buy dances in the front. In HL, i can blow like $40-$60 and then when she asks if you want to go to VIP. Ask her for what, and to make it clear. If she does not make it clear, dont bother.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Im married so im not as agressive as you chasing tale.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I got hustled out of $60 a few weeks back for a promised extra that never happened. It might have been a lot more if not for being experienced by TUSCL posts that you don't chase bad money with more bad money. Thanks to all for the education. I'm still pissed about the $60 but I had a LOT of cash that night and was wise enough to just skip this dancer at her first lie, and move on.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"you don't chase bad money with more bad money"

This is incredibly hard to internalize, IMO. Your dick is hard, you've fantasized about what's going to happen, and "welp, I've already spent $100, and nothing to show for it -- might as well spend another $100 and get my BJ" is super easy to rationalize ... but the BJ never happens.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Here in PHX, theres not a difference between a $10 LD or $20 LD, so you need to tell them you know that, and they need to explain to you what you will be getting different.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    or what can be had
  • Icer12
    6 years ago
    Whenever I kept pushing to see what service I could get for $300 more she was saying "are you a cop or something?" and I feel like no matter what I said, I couldn't convince her I wasn't a cop. I was like, "what do I have to do to prove that I'm not a cop?" and that almost turned her off even more. She must've been getting more and more suspicious
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Cops are usually the pushy ones.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Sorry to hear about how you got hustled.

The number one red flag is when they say "I can't talk about it on the floor but we can talk about it in the VIP." You lose all your leverage.

My first time in the VIP without negotiating beforehand was great, she did CFS for $80 (plus $105 for the room); however, the 2nd time in the VIP without negotiating I was given a HJ for $120 (plus $105 for the room). So after that experience, I decided no matter how hot the dancer, I would not go to the VIP until we negotiate before.

That was an expensive learning experience.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Cristobal-->"The number one red flag is when they say "I can't talk about it on the floor but we can talk about it in the VIP." You lose all your leverage. "

Agree. YOu fall for this, you're a newbie or a dummy. Icer12 is a newbie, but he only gets to claim that once. Don't do it again, or you know what that makes you LOL

Icer12-->"Whenever I kept pushing to see what service I could get for $300 more she was saying "are you a cop or something?" and I feel like no matter what I said, I couldn't convince her I wasn't a cop. "

She wasn't worried that you were a cop, and there was no need to "convince" her otherwise. She basically effortlessly deflected your attempts and put you on the defensive. You need to be able to recognize hustle and manipulation for what it is.

TFP-->"Read the other reviews of that club and see if anyone mentions getting extras. If not, then don't try your luck."

Agree. Don't try to beat the system until you're a bit more experienced, and can at least recognize the most obvious hustle and ROB tactics
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You had an expensive night. Don’t let it turn into more wasted money - learn from it.

When a dancer won’t discuss specifics on the floor - she’s not going to do extras (or she’s very unlikely to) in the back.

Negotiate on the floor/front room. If there’s no agreement to a specific act, then don’t spend on her.

If you get her in the back, and she doesn’t deliver in the first or second songs - stop her - and pay her for the dances - and no tip.

Don’t chase strippers who don’t deliver. You gave her a chance - you have money - and she didn’t deliver. Cut your losses, and move on. Dancers are a dime a dozen - and dirty dancers might be 11 cents a dozen - so neither is a rare find.

You have money - they want your money. But you determine who gets paid based on what she delivers. Don’t allow the dancer to control your wallet by her grip on your dick!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I don’t know about your region, but I’ve worked in clubs where $500/hour VIP without extras is common enough.

Switch clubs I guess?

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you are new to strip-clubs, you should hold out on getting expensive extras till you get a grasp how strip-clubs work - too-easy to get ripped-off especially when you are a newb - she probably smelled clueless newb from a mile-away and knew you'd be easy-pickings - you might as well been waving the $500 around in the air and saying "hey come take this from me"

Also - not every club is extras-heavy - despite what you may have gleamed from TUSCL, extras don't necessarily happen just b/c one is willing to pay for them - not every girl does extras and in some clubs they may be rare if not allowed at all (cameras in VIP, etc).

You went to the club misinformed and w/ lots of $$$, bad combo and thus the results.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I don’t get why you would be so trusting the second time after you got fucked and not the way you wanted?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Keep in mind, even today, he is still a little confused as to where his mistakes were.

-->" I couldn't convince her I wasn't a cop. I was like, "what do I have to do to prove that I'm not a cop?" and that almost turned her off even more. She must've been getting more and more suspicious"

He still thinks her suspicion of him being a cop was real... Icer, you need to figure out where all the mistakes are and learn from them brother! That girl was suspicious of nothing
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Well you live and you learn right? It was a good learning experience at least
  • NeverEnuf
    6 years ago
    Actually, a good learning experience would be to pay heed to all the postings on TUSCL about negotiating in the front room, not the back room!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    ROTFLMFAO you didn't get "hustled" You solicited prostitution and she didn't comply. YOU are the one doing illegal shit, not her! She promised you a good time, and she did within the confines of her job duties!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Lesson learned. I am sure that many of us had an experience like this early on. It is how we developed rules of engagement to begin with.

OP, as subraman and others pointed out, one of the hardest lessons to learn in a club is to walk away and not throw good money after bad, especially when you are sitting there with a hard dick, judgement impaired a bit by alcohol and an eagerness to salvage something from the experience. A girl that scams you once will continue to do the same for as long as you keep acting like a sucker. Also, your money is your power and once you hand it over, your odds of getting what you want decrease dramatically, which is why you never pay for extras in advance. Consider the $500 as tuition for two important lessons and know that some guys paid much more for the same education.

It's all about discipline. Over the years, I've walked out of a handful of VIP/CR rooms after already fronting $100+ room fees (to the club) when girls started playing games once we were back there. I've paid enough tuition to know that when that shit starts, the fun factor evaporates and there is no upside in staying. Sucks to write off the $100+, but it is the better alternative than to be tempted to start throwing good money after bad.
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    You need to understand your club market as well. The club you were in is not extras friendly.
  • Icer12
    6 years ago
    Here's a little update for anyone following this thread. I went back again today to the same club and got a great lapdance from a different girl that I had seen the night before and was interested in. I had the same discussion with her and she was really nice about it all. Long story short- she said she WOULD do extras in VIP but she's too nervous that someone would walk by and see everything. She was saying "there's certain rules we have to follow" So it ended up that she just directed me to a massage parlor 2 doors down that will give you a HJ. So I guess just like TxVegas said, it's just not an extras friendly club in general!
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @Icer12 My advice is to save your money. Invest in mutual funds and it'll grow over time. Sounds like you're young, so you'll retire comfortably if you start saving now and stop blowing so much dough in rip-off clubs. Just buy a blow-up doll or use your hand. It'll be much cheaper, and I'm serious.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You didn't get hustled. You tried to coerce a dancer into prostitution. She didn't give in.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I suspect that all of us have some version of this rip off story from our early clubbing days. I certainly do. This is what happens when you give the little head total control of your money in a strip club. He will keep throwing money at pretty naked women until one of them sucks or fucks him.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"she said she WOULD do extras in VIP but she's too nervous that someone would walk by and see everything."

That might be a nice way of saying she doesn't do extras. But, if you go back and continue to see her, this might make a good segue to an OTC offer, if that's something you're interested in. I do my OTCs almost exclusively with strippers at non-extras clubs, so not hard to do
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    She didn't hustle you, you tried hustling her and it didn't work lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion