tuscl

Valet parking an expensive car at the club...

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Sunday, November 4, 2018 11:18 PM
So I have seen a few comments here that some of you guys enjoy going to the club because you get to roll up in a nice car and valet park it. And walking up to clubs you see nice cars outside from time to time. Obviously there are a fair amount of guys who like to show off that way. I haven't had a really nice car in a while and am thinking of buying something this winter. One of the cars I am looking at on the high end of my range is almost $200k, and I am not sure I would intentionally bring it to the SC. My guess is if you show up in something that nice the valet would tell the manager, and I can't see any strategic advantage to people in the club knowing I have a fair degree of wealth. But I (as usual) am probably overthinking it. How many of you guys here enjoy this as part of your SC experience?

75 comments

• Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Pulling up to the club in your nicest car is the greatest feeling ever. I remember the first time I pulled up in my Corvette, everyone just stared and it felt good! Hell even my Camaro gets as much stares as my Corvette!! And well the strip club is a place of excess. It's where people go to show off and act like a baller. Show up in your best vehicle! You'll feel like a king; I know I sure do!!
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    What can the club do knowing that you can afford a nice car? If the girls knew, you probably wouldn't be lonely for the rest of the night.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @Liwet They definitely do swarm you if they see a nice car! @PaulDrake Just keep a close eye on your car; walk out every once in a while to check in it if you feel paranoid. When I left my car with valet I walked back out to get something from my car and I noticed the cabin smelled different. It smelled like female perfume. Low and behold it turns out the valet guy was letting some of the girls sit in my car. They didn't steal or damage anything, just rearranged my seat controls.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    When I see someone pull up in a $200K car my first thought is that he must have a small penis.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^When I see someone pull up in a beater my first thought is they are a fruitcup;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Yo ya mamma
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake, you do realize that “vintage” Pinto you saw in the PennySaver was $200, not $200K, don’t you? Brilliant idea: spend some real money and get a DeLorean. I hear they are capable of time travel! ;)
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake: I used to bring my vintage Lotus everywhere, but I would NEVER valet it. It's impossible for anyone with size 9 feet to use the pedals correctly, and anyone over 6 feet tall couldn't even get in it. Colin Chapman was exactly my size: 5'9, 150 lbs, and he designed the car for himself. Since most valets can't drive stick and are as big as a bouncer, it's a non-starter. For a modern exotic, I'd have no worries. That's what insurance is for, and any damage is a straight forward claim. Parts are a non-issue. Just do a walk around with the valet when you drop off and pick up the car.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Often times one can park their own car in the valet section as long as you still pay the valet fee/tip
  • Erob
    6 years ago
    I think it's better to leave the car at home, I use to have a 150k plus exotic and 95% the attention I got was negative. Very few people will be happy for you, most will envy, and you will be expected to tip heavily everywhere you go.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Leave the car at home and take an uber/lyft to the club, or if you have a less expensive car after buying the $200k one, take that. Valet drivers are shady (I've known a couple who worked at high end steak houses, they're nosey and will go through your shit... If your car is really nice they might even take a picture of themselves in it. I've seen it happen lol). So yeah, any car that YOU feel you spent a lot of money on (200k is pretty steep), I would leave in the confines of your garage and get to the club another way.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I have several classic cars that are quite expensive and I would never take one to a club. I don't need some kid deciding to see what a 455 V8 to do in the parking lot as far as donuts.
  • Erob
    6 years ago
    I agree with the other posters about leaving the car at home period, I haven't driven to anywhere at night that involves drinking in probably two years, just take an uber, you'll have better time.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ve never had an issue with my vehicles and I drive medium high end prolly 100K +- my benz has cameras all around and an app that is setup on my phone if my vehicle is messed with it sends a notification immediately, BTW I never give the key to the valet and always park myself even if I need to tip the valet.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    "Feeling like a baller because I valet'ed a nice car at the strip club" might be in the same realm as "making it rain" for me ... I don't get it, but hey, great if it's your thing tho. I am lucky that the SCs in the city I SC in don't have valet parking lots (in fact, none of them have parking lots at all). So it's either self park, or more commonly, just uber there.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    save the cash, take a pic of yourself by a nice car and tell people it's yours ;) but personally, if I'm paranoid about having a nice car, I wouldn't get a nice car. and I definitely wouldn't get one in order to try to impress people.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I found that coming in on my Harley worked well.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I haven’t been to a strip club with valet parking in over 20 years. I’ve never owned a car that cost $200,000 - or even $100,000. Bringing an expensive and recognizable car to a strip club doesn’t seem to be a good idea. It draws attention to you, and the attention will be folks thinking you have money. The dancers might expect you to tip more. Since clubs can attract lowlifes - it might add to your chance of being robbed or accosted in the parking lot. I could be overly cautious - but I don’t want to draw more attention to me with an expensive watch or expensive car - at a strip club.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    How many VIPs can you get for $200K?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Your car ain't shit if it isn't an Infiniti!!!
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    It also depends on the club you're going to. The one I go to is regularly full of other exotic cars so I'm not too worried. I haven't had any issues with my cars there so far
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    In your case, I doubt it would make a difference. You’re already a regular and your spending patterns are probably well-established by this point.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I have a penis; it works; I use it a lot; I drive a WRX because of my penis and don't need to drive an impotentmobile.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well said skibum609! That’s a very good point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As others have said, driving an expensive car to a strip-club will probably have more negatives than positives - a strip-club is based on taking as much of one's $$$ as possible often thru shady means - IMO probably best to not draw attention to one's self in a SC by being "flashy"; probably makes you more of a target for the SC staff/dancers and perhaps some criminal-element that can often be present in strip-clubs - not to mention as a regular w/ a supa-expensive car you can be setup to get robbed by some shady SC employee (have his "associates' follow you home, etc). As @nicespice mentioned, if one is willing to spend in a SC one doesn't need a flash car parked outside for anything more than a vain ego-boost.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    friday nite i rolled up to the valet in my prius... got some looks!!!!
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    EROB: My car is a 1972, and I have never even once got anything but compliments. Vintage cars bring out the best in strangers! Even the $400k Lamborghini owners give me compliments. OTOH, a (say) 2010 Ferrari California (entry level exotic) is just another penis car and they often get negativity from the unwashed masses. I like all Ferraris myself but some more than others. I would never scorn even a cheap one.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    I am way past the point of trying to impress anyone with my car.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Plus you might get a valet who thinks it might be cool to fuck a stripper in the back of a $200K car.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Have you ever seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I think you should drive what you like and can afford, penis envy is real though;)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Plus you might get a valet who thinks it might be cool to fuck a stripper in the back of a $200K car. ^ew. But I can see that happening unfortunately. People are stupid and disrespectful in general.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Hopefully you have nice home and a secure nest-egg before blowing $200K on a status symbol. Right @Drake? Maybe a net worth north of $20M? Because the cost to buy the car, the cost to insure it, and the cost to keep it running (specialty mechancs), must be absurd. Or are you just leasing the thing to look cool driving up to the club?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... Have you ever seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off ..." LOL - good reference: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Valet woes: [view link]
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    About a year ago a valet at Follies gave the wrong car to a drunk customer leaving the club.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I'm not a car guy.... I have a few but nothing exotic.... I have a Genesis, a Raptor, and a Suburban. I usually take the Genesis to the club as it is the cheapest and smallest, valet less likely to hit something
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Raptors are awesome!!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    So the responses are about what I expected. I also hate valet parking. The statistics are pretty bad as far as you are more likely to have a car damaged going valet instead of self parking. But at a certain point you start to look weird and cheap if you have an exotic car and don't valet park it in a place where valet is available. Also it seems the board is sort of on consensus that if you aren't planning on spending like a whale there is no advantage to parking an exotic outside. Most strippers figure out pretty quickly that really rich guys are super cheap anyway. @randommember - I am not going to say my net worth but my house is paid for and I have enough to never have to work a 9-5 job again. To be honest the $200k car was way on the high end of what I am looking at I'll probably end up buying a slightly used car, one I am looking at is around $100k new and $65k when they are 1-2 years old. I have my own shop so maintenance is no big deal. And surprisingly in my experience (depending on the car) insurance can be pretty cheap on expensive cars as generally old white guys own them and leave them parked most of the time.
  • eastsidecap
    6 years ago
    So Paul could you tell us what the make and model is? I'm sure more than a few of us are curious
  • eastsidecap
    6 years ago
    Also I would never buy a new a car again. I'm 66
  • eastsidecap
    6 years ago
    Also I would never buy a new a car again. I'm 66
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    What is it a new Bentley? That's such a waste of money. I got a 2011 BMW X3 for $7000
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I wouldn’t bother with the kind of cars PaulDrake has because I don’t care about cars, aside as just a way to get from point A to B. But in his case, I don’t think he was arguing about being flashy. The way he dresses is “low key”. As for his house, no idea what it looks like, but he does lives in Ft worth instead of Dallas. So I take it as a positive sign for living. Dude just has a thing for cars. But lol yeah. I think we can all agree on not bringing it to a club valet.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Am I the only one here that is legitimately into cars? A fast car is expensive, but it's worth it my opinion. The feeling you get you floor it is exhilarating and the amount of attention is awesome! I take mine to the club all the time and I've never had an issue so far.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    You should trying punching the gas in the raptor.... that does give a good feeling
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Try a Corvette Z06, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds! And mine is still stock at the moment
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Vanta You are awesome
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I'd never valet at the club because I'm usually walking out with some form of wet stain. I usually aim for her mouth or tits but sometimes I get it on myself and I dont want to be in a valet situation.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Plus ldk if she doesn't let me whip out the joystick
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    my car get keyed a lot but its worth it to make the haterz know dey place
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    They hate ya cuz they ain't ya, Lil_Baller! Lil_Baller, only real pimp on tuscl
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    ya damn right!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I’m a car person. I have a front and rear dash cam. I don’t think anyone in the club is going to get word of your car personally. Lots of times I’ve left the club and seen some fucking incredible cars parked out front and no way of knowing which guy drove them there. My concern is this: I used to work in insurance. I would be skeptical to think that any club carries insurance to cover the cars they valet. If something happened to your car, you would be liable to fix it, as insurance follows the car and not the driver— I.e., if someone else (a valet) drags the side of your car across a pole while bringing it back to you, your insurance applies. Double skeptical that clubs insure valeted cars as they are parking them on private property where no liability is implied. Very curious to know what cars you are considering. I spend the day installing underglow on mine ; D
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    This blonde 21-yr-old SB I've been talking about has another 335is and she plans to install oversize twin turbos from her last car. I've never owned a German car, but it really is a sexy and well made car. I guess it's not all that expensive.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    My car gets lots of attention. An orange Dodge Colt with Sprewells.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @RandomMember The N54 engine in most BMWs are trash. They have weak rods. Toyota 2JZ is the best inline 6 engine on Earth hands down. @PSD If you do ubdergloe don't do red or blue. You can get ticketed for impersonating a police officer if you display law enforcement colors
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @RandomMember Tell your SB if she wants to go fast she should've gotten something American or Japanese :) My cousin had a tricked out 3 series. I've never seen so many issues in a single car.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I don't know much about cars @Vanta; sure you are right. BMW black trim with brown leather is sexy looking inside. It's a convertible and looks cool with top down.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    BMWs are trash in general, IMO. Stiff af. I would drive an M4, but as a lease, not long term. It is illegal here to have ANY colored lights on your car EXCEPT--you can have red lighting on your rear bumper. All of my lighting is one color, I am going to run the wiring to my fog lights (same color), so I can toggle it on and off from the stalk. But any way you dice it, ridin dirty.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Omg it's a convertible--even worse lol.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Vantablack, I knucks you @ American or Japanese ;) ;) ;)
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    [view link] Check this link out! A $77,000 BMW M4 failed to beat a 6th generation Camaro SS in almost every aspect. The Camaro costed only $46,000 as tested and was able to match or best the BMW in almost every performance aspect including handling! BMWs are are a goddamn joke!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Yeah the new Camaro has been really impressive. Whoever has been doing Camaro suspension development has done an amazing job.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Nice car can be had int he $40-50K range. Use the remaining $150K to build a harem of strippers in VIP.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Honestly no one cares.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @TrapBaby You're just hating because you probably drive a salvage title Toyota Prius
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Vanta - no she doesn't. She rides the third bench seat, on the right side of that city bus that is covered with ads for some ambulance chaser attorney. : )
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Iam4u2screw - no, that’s incorrect. The bus she rides is much shorter. I apologize to any of our other retarded members, in case my reference is offensive to you.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I was all excited about this thread when I first read it. You know that feeling, right? I had just bought what I thought was an expensive car a couple years back, so I felt I could relate. 2 yo. C.P.O. with warranty, first car I spent more than TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS on, to me that was expensive, lol. Then I realized I'm of by an order of magnitude from you guys, lmao. 150k, 200k. Still, I detail it myself once a week if not twice a week. I try to keep it looking nice and I maintain it. But when I'm out, I can't worry about it too much. Shit's gonna happen. I've never valeted it, but at least I feel proud driving it up to the strip club in the flats in cleveland instead of my old beater. So the shit's for me, not what "she" thinks. I don't care what see thinks. I've gone through that calculus and I am over it. @vantablack I'm a car guy, but I'm more on the "Roadkill" pricing scale. I can't imagine corvettes and newer cars with 500+bhp factory engines. I'm still on the low end, but I do do all of my own maintenance, upgrades, repairs, etc.myself. I have a fox body 5.0 liter 5-spd mustang, the ones with 200 bhp that you put down in another thread. Had it for a little over 20 years, bought from the original owner. Nothing special. But for now, it's what I have. I keep meaning to buy more speed parts for it but it's been stalled for the last 16 years. It's been stored outside in Cleveland weather so she's not looking so pretty anymore. I'm still a car guy, even though I don't have 0-60 mph times or the bhp numbers you all have. So there's not much to brag about, least not here. Other than to say I still have my teenage car. Not many guys can still say that. Well, that and $20 will buy a lap dance. ;) I still have to laugh again about me thinking $10k was an expensive car, lol. I keep forgetting you guys live in a different world than me. Damn, I need a new job.
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    One thing I know is 99% of strip clubs dont have windows. The girls don’t know your ride unless you mention it. I’ve always had Porsches & BMWs, never made a difference. I’ll tell you one thing is I would never let the valet at a club touch them.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    The girls do know at some places because the staff talks. If someone has a black card or $200k car the managers will probably hear about it and tell their favorite girls (usually the mega hustlers who tip out well, or whoever the manager is dating).. and they’ll expect you to tip big and try to shake you down
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    April, that's why ya always self-park your daily driver at the club, fer sher!
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    @pistola... when was the last time you had your shit pushed in?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion