tuscl

Another first for me. Making it rain.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, November 3, 2018 9:11 PM
I was at Follies this afternoon sitting in my favorite seat. There were 3 black guys sitting at a table in front of me. They were having a great time partying with the girls. Buying them drinks and getting a lot of dances. 1 of them sent a dancer over to me to give me a dance on him. She was not my type but I didn't want to be rude. So while she is dancing for me, he is making it rain on her. There was money all over the floor. Finally he gives me the high 5 and hands me a dozen bills to finish the rain making.

I still don't think that I would do it with my own money. :)

7 comments

• Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc,

Why do things like that never happen to me? Perhaps I just to young?
  • VeryBigDawg
    6 years ago
    Shadow has gone to the DARK side. We are all fucked now. Next thing you know, he will be voting for Stacey next Tuesday!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    VBD - I voted last Thursday.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Cool. I don’t think I’d ever make it rain (maybe I’m cheap) preferring every dollar I spend goes to a specific pussy I’m trying to caress, finger, lick or fuck, but it’s good to see people enjoy life.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    The only time I made it rain had been a very disappointing night for me. My ATF was supposed to be there and wasn’t & her phone went unanswered. There was another dancer I’d had fun with previously and I asked her for a 1/2 hr vip and she said she couldn’t cuz she had a regular coming in. I sat at the stage and the first dancer out was a ditzy blonde who I knew sold drugs to the other dancers. I said to myself, just get out of here. I stood up and realized I had about $30 in $1’s so I just threw them up in the air on the blonde.
    A week later the blonde twisted my arm for a VIP and she provided a bbbjcim without being asked. No tip mentioned and all she talked about was that no one else had ever made it rain on her.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    "She was not my type but I didn't want to be rude."

^^^^ was she missing the big swinging Ron Jeremy dick?
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Undeclared TUSCL meetup?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion