tuscl

Extras Discounts for Regulars

NJBalla
New York
Saturday, November 3, 2018 9:01 PM
So one thing that has been bugging me for a while is why don't dancers provide loyalty rewards to thier regulars. For example, lets say you take a visit a girl twice a month. Wouldnt it be cool if after 5 visits she gives you FS at no additional cost? I used to visit a girl very regularly who sang the best billy joel in the state. When I asked for FS she said she charges $100 extra. While I loved visiting her the fact that she didnt offer to toss a free FS once in a while ruined the mystique of our "Relationship". So I stopped visiting. She must be feeling her pockets getting a little lighter because I get a text from her once in a while. I found greener pastures and now make an excuse for why I cant visit. My hunch is most dancers dont have the attention span or experience to understand the benefits of recruiting and maintaining regulars. That and 90% of the time there are enough customers circulating to make ends meet. Thoughts?

43 comments

• NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I'll add that im not strapped for cash, but found myself missing the experience one of my ATF in the past provided. After consistently seeing her she starting begging me to do FS, offered to grab dinner with me all the time, and joked that we should travel together. She was the best looking girl in the club, but had the business skills that enabled her to have houses in many states.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    As the great Papi says strip clubs are bizzaro world. Applying normal business logic to the strip club doesn't always work. Most customers don't last long so it can be in a stripper's best interest to go after short term gains. I would never personally expect a dancer to give me her services for free. I might expect her to give a fair bit of her time hanging out with me for free but that would be it. However how generous you are in tipping and how valuable you are generally in her total daily income might have a lot to do with what a dancer gives away. I have definitely had favorites give me free dances, but they know I am very generous and would almost certainly tip them more in thanks.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Yeah it seems many girls only remember good tipping regulars on slow days.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Many regulars over time want: 1. To pay less than they did in previous visits 2. More “goodies” each time 3. More overall personal time spent together. Pushing for one of them may be one thing. But so many regulars try to demand all three at the same time. That is when their value starts to expire.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Not saying you personally are like that. But it’s common enough to start affecting one’s mentality.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "2. More “goodies” each time" I think this is the best one to go for, as paying less is basically a pay decrease to the girl, which can be insulting. And spending more time for the same amount is basically the equivalent of a pay decrease because it cuts into her earnings with other customers. If she values you as a customer she should be willing to go the extra mile once you've established yourself as part of her regular income. I've found that more for less only really works if the girl reaches out to you, like texting you to come in on a slow night or something.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "So one thing that has been bugging me for a while is why don't dancers provide loyalty rewards to thier regulars." Some do. Like everything else, YMWV and every girl is different. It's not common, and I get the point being made that it would be nice if more dancers did this.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Im personaly not a fan of taking too much of a girl's time. I want them to make as much money each night. The girls I find that dont make enough usually quit dancin. I get thats discounts arent "Required", but it seems like a smart move to keep regulars. In my case it was an extreme. I was visiting a girl enough to probably make her monthly car payment, but the "dances" became so mechanical that I stop seeing her.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    You know, I keep going to Shell for my gas for years now and yet they never reduce the price of my tank for my loyalty, they also never throw in like a Snickers for free etc. “Normal business logic” for me would say that if Bella gives you xyz for free today, you are going to expect that every time. If she doesn’t do that for you every time, you’re going to think she’s being unfair, or a bitch, or trying to hustle you because “well I didn’t have to pay for that last time though!” You’re going to feel jaded towards her and get a chip on your shoulder and you’re going to stop seeing her because you feel she’s taking advantage of you and not giving you your Special Boy discount just because she likes you. This is a catch 22. We are damned if we do and damned if we don’t. So it makes more sense for us to not do stuff like that because in the long run you are going to eventually find some tiny pea under a stack of 20 mattresses that’s making you uncomfortable about what we do. This stuff always backfires and additionally, this is someone’s body and not a gallon of gas. If you want to enjoy these beautiful, young girls, just show them the respect of paying for what you are getting. You guys always say you want genuine, you want her to not fake enjoyment, you have more fun when she is having fun too. Not being paid what I feel i should be paid is a very easy way to make me want to get shit over with ASAP, to get out of there ASAP, to not take my time and to try to move on and meet someone else who is more appreciative of me.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    And do I do nice things or go the extra mile for my regulars? Yes, for those who take care of me, yes. For someone who is expecting me to do more and not pay more, I wouldn’t mind if I don’t keep him as my regular.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    If you have been going to shell for years you are an idiot. Why do you think gas stations list thier prices on huge signs! Its to show that thier prices are better or at the same level as the competition. The Irony is shell prices are usually higher so they have to do silly things like provide rewards cards to keep customers. Me? I use my gasbuddy app and am willing to find the best deal on my drive home. The girls that provide the best experience and throw in "rewards" get the most of my money. Doing more and me visiting more frequently provide more money in a girls pocket than me paying more and not coming by for 3-4 months. There is a reason my ATF has real estate in 2 states and the girl I see the least seems to always have to text me when rent is due.....
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Because I am not trying to get the cheapest shit, I actually have a super modified car and I care about having reliably good gas. Also it was a metaphor.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Selling at a discounted rate tends to devalue the service or merchandise being sold if you look around at successful businesses these days, you’ll note that when you lower prices on a regular basis, you train your customers to only buy when there is a sale going, not only do you lose customers on the nonsale days you need to sell more to get to the same volume. Same principles apply to freebies, if you train your customers to wait till more is offered, you’ll constantly be upping your cost of doing business. One needs to look no farther than the current retail environment, with major businesses going under because the shoppers only buying items when they become heavily heavily discounted merchandise. If you want strippers that are like Walmart or [view link] that’s what you’ll get , me I prefer my strippers to be Louis Vuitton rather than leftovers. To each their own I guess.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I once had a stripper at Follies tell me that if I buy her 30 minute VIP session for $200, the next time it would only cost me $150. I declined the offer. Who knows if there will ever be a second time?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    That's one of the worst things to do. If a trick really wants it make him pay. A hoe has to put herself in a power positions. She has to know her worth. Discounted pussy is lowering her worth. I would also argue against the GFE, a trick isn't her king.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"My hunch is most dancers dont have the attention span or experience to understand the benefits of recruiting and maintaining regulars. " While it's definitely the case that many strippers are just sleepwalking through the business, I also think many strippers are much sharper business-wise than we give them credit for. Some business have loyalty rewards, some don't. I haven't been a stripper so I don't have firsthand experience on which one stripping is, but it may very well be the case that it's not a matter of bad business sense; it may well be that keeping the prices steady (and perhaps ensuring loyalty through other means) is the best way to go. Note also that many strippers specifically don't like regulars, or don't want too many regulars -- the steady predictable $ is good, but there's a price to be paid. As a demanding regular, I can vouch for that in spades. nicespice-->"1. To pay less than they did in previous visits 2. More “goodies” each time 3. More overall personal time spent together. Pushing for one of them may be one thing. But so many regulars try to demand all three at the same time." Count me in on #2 & #3. Pushing for #1 seems to be the best way to make a stripper sick of me. But increasing YMMV and more time spent? I get that from pretty much all CFs and ATFs; and if I'm not getting it, chances are I'm on the hunt for a new CF.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    To add some thoughts: - When I was a variety guy, I rarely made deep connections with the strippers. I might do dances relatively more often with one stripper or other, but just out of "well, she's hot and she'll do". An occasional volume discount would, in fact, have had me spending more on her, more often - As an ATFer, there's a connection beyond the 15 minutes of sexual performance. The reason I go to her every time is well beyond the cost -- I mean, I'd happily accept a discount, but that doesn't have a big bearing on how often I see her. In other words, with a great ATF, to optimize her income from me, she should make the entire 3 hours I'm there awesome. I don't give a fuck about a little discount here and there.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I wouldn’t expect a favorite, current or all-time, to give me a discount, though my ATF had done so on occasion. I might expect some consideration, preferential treatment, or a little more time on OTC adventures, but not a discount per sé. For me, what PSD said above how I feel about it. “Loyalty” on my part gets me better service, not lower prices.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't expect a discount. Maybe some extra time and not feeling rushed since she knows we'll hit the vip. I have gotten annoyed as fuck when a girl I did a cbj with and cfs a couple times wouldn't do a little cbj before CS. I was like wtf? She said cbj cost x and cfs costs y... so both would cost more. Haven't been back since
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    When it comes to hoeing if you charge enough, then you can give discounts and it doesn't matter much. Its good for repeat business. Its better than giving extra time, if you want to give extra time, give it at a discounted rate instead of for free. For dancing, I haven't seen a club where you can set your own rates. Giving extras and doing ITC or OTC sessions is one step above walking the stroll.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    "That and 90% of the time there are enough customers circulating to make ends meet. Thoughts?" yes. if a regular tried to start paying less or ask for free stuff i'd say byeeee! but that is because i mainly work thurs-sun late night shifts at a busy club and don't have to rely on regulars to pay my bills. if i worked at a smaller club, or day shifts, or in a small town or something i'd probably consider it. i've given discounts and gone out to lunch with certain guys in the past when i worked daytime at a club with less business.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't like/expect a decrease in mileage so I assume she wouldn't like/expect a decrease in payment
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @subraman, I wish I lived in a world where more dancers didnt like regulars. At some places I get bored of a CF and simply stop going because while Im free to get dancers from any girl dealing with the ATF's clinginess. I also find that my ATF affects the other girls where her friends, which are usually the hot ones, may be standoffish, while other girls who dont like her try to get my attention when she's not looking. This always annoys me because those same girls ignored me before they knew how much I tipped. @ me this is exactly what im talking about. A good dancer is like a magician, providing you with an illusion for the 15 minutes to an hour you spend with her. Reciting a menu is one way to make the experience transactional.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"@subraman, I wish I lived in a world where more dancers didnt like regulars. At some places I get bored of a CF and simply stop going because while Im free to get dancers from any girl dealing with the ATF's clinginess." NJ, as long as you realize this is a you thing -- that is, in your imagination, you have some obligation towards her that is preventing you from having the experience you want. I think, maybe another good reason SCs aren't the best choice for you .. I can't imagine having to go to a whole 'nother club, just because I wanted a dance with someone else!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @subraman, luckily I have the experience and live in a state where I can move about different clubs. Is it a nightmare to deal with an ATF's clinginess? Not in the least, but its a hassle I prefer not to deal with. Same goes wtih my initial critique about discounts. Do I need it? No in the least, but it would be a pleasant surprise that has happened to me in the past.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Stripping is a mix of retail business and service business. Retail in that the dance and room costs are what they are per club pricing, and retail as to extras where the girl gets to set and maintain the prices at the level she chooses. Service in that if the girl is looking to develop and maintain a regular, or working it to sell more dances to new customer, there's most definitely a service component. So to me PSD's Shell gas station retail analogy falls short except as to the dancer who can and does make her living at retail only. When I'm a regular to a dancer, I don't try to pay her less over time and I don't tip less over course of time where there's sustained excellent service - in other words, I don't seek discount on retail or services. I do like the benefits that accompany being a decent regular, which for my faves tends to include mileage getting better over course of time, experience getting better or at least not dropping, and her hanging out a bit before we do dances or room - and, if benefits decrease then I have and will move on.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    But I think you're right PSD that most customers and regulars "are going to eventually find some tiny pea under a stack of 20 mattresses." And the peas will likely include the customer seeking higher mileage than the dancer's boundaries ITC, the customer wanting OTC and the dancer declining it, and the customer getting bored or seeking variety.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Paul posted: "Applying normal business logic to the strip club doesn't always work. Most customers don't last long so it can be in a stripper's best interest to go after short term gains." This. IME, even the dancers who specialize in cultivating regulars will tell you that they are inherently unreliable. They get seduced away, go broke, develop unreasonable expectations, get emotional, get bored, etc., etc. Also, unlike groceries, gas, medicine, etc., this is 100% discretionary entertainment, which puts it at the bottom of most guys' time and cash spending priorities. So when a girl knows that the only money that is guaranteed is today's payment, why in the world would anyone expect her to forego it in the hopes of illusory future cash that may very well never materialize?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    More factors come into it. If we're just talking about stripping, then it all depends. If she's in a larger city or one with lots of tourist traffic and works at popular club, there is enough customer turnover for her to not have to worry about regulars. If she's at a smaller locals club, odds are she either needs regulars, or is just a hoe using the club to get tricks. But the turnover is still high enough that regulars can come and go. If she's in a small town or a mid sized city that doesn't get much tourism and shit, she's screwed. I don't see how stripping can be profitable there.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    PSD what type of car do you drive? I’m interested to hear about your modified car. I don’t expect any discount from my gas station - or from my favorite dancer - but your car interests me.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    A good analogy of what Im talking about is when I used to eat at chipotle. This was before the e coli scare. I used to eat there so often that once in a while id walk in and the manager would say this one's on the house. It was a pleasant surprise and they'd pretty much have my service for my steady service for a month afterwards. I Wouldnt call this a discount, but it was a courtesy that increased my "loyalty"
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    Balla, maybe you can get a punch card, you know 10 dances and you get a handy for free.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @NJBalla - following your argument then, would you be willing to go to work and not get paid one day as a "loyalty" bonus to your employer for giving you a paycheck on a regular basis? This is a dancer's job and source of livelihood, so why would you expect them to give you a break/cut a deal? Just because you want a nut doesn't mean Ms. XYZ doesn't have to pay her phone bill and can give you some free satisfaction. It doesn't matter if you are a loyal customer to Chipolte or a dancer, you should not expect anything for free and if you by chance get it, then congrats it is an early Christmas, enjoy, and continue you your merry way, but not expect it in the future.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @Iam4u2screw thats another bad anaology. Im sure everyone has had to pull an all nighter or work a weekend for thier job. Do you expect to get paid more? No, its part of the deal. I never said a girl "has" to do anything, but its a nice surprise and smart way to keep regulars loyal. In my experience the girls who understand this usually make more money in the long run. These are the kinds of girls a guy will wait for at the bar or stop by if she texts. The girls who not flexible usually sit at the bar checking thier cellphones.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @NJBalla - your assumption is that you are a salaried employee, but I am talking about being on the clock. Would you give your employer a free day of your labor just because they deliver your paycheck on time. Or a sales person that only works on commissions, would you give up your commission for a big sale because of your loyalty to the company? That is what I am talking about. Dancers are essentially like a hourly employee or that commission only salesperson in that they are not guaranteed a paycheck if they have a bad day. You are basically asking them to give away their livelihood with the hope of a potential future sale, but would you be willing to do the same? If Ms XYZ asked you for money without anything in exchange, would you be willing to give it to her in the hopes that she would continue your regular relationship? If she said, "let's go do a VIP and instead of extras, we can play gin rummy for an hour" would you be willing to give her a couple of hundred bucks just because you want to maintain the possibility to getting extras from her in the future. Or to take it to an even more personal level, considering what you want her to do, would your let her violate your body for free? If she pulled out the lube and a dildo, would you be willing to let her have her fun in exchange for the possibility of future encounters? You basically need to stop seeing it from just your prospective and realize you are dealing with another human being, not a business that can make deals in the name of customer service and possible future sales.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @Iam4u2screw you are grasping for straws with that response. Honestly, the majority of dancers share your view. They have a menu and love to nickle and dime. The smart few know the tricks to keep and maintain regulars. These are the girls who can work 2 days a week while the others have to work 5 days a week and might spend half thier time on their cellphones at the bar. I cant lie. I love those girls as well. After I learn how they may nickle and dime me in my first visit I then have the pleasure of saying "ill dance with you next time" when I visit the bar frequently in the future.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The perspective of NJBalla is a customer perspective. It’s actually a reasonable point to understand. It’s done in other businesses where the customer is offered a loyalty type of discount. That being said, we are talking about strippers. They consider customers to be chumps (for lack of a better word). We are guys who provide them with money to waste. Sadly strippers barely ever save any money. They take home lots of cash, but it gets pissed away as fast as it’s earned. I read once that a top earning stripper can make as much as a good tax attorney. However, the tax attorneys I know, call their 5 series BMW’s their beater cars. They have nice apartments in Manhattan - and huge homes in the hills of NJ. Strippers never save or own appreciating assets. So now, let’s think about a stripper offering a customer a discount for repeat business. The money you might spend on your next visit has already been pissed away!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    FIrst off, they don't earn money to burn. They pay bills and buy what they need. I would hardly say that's wasting money. Do you consider living a waste of money? Fast money moves quick. And strippers aren't the only considering their customers chumps. Most drug dealers hate their customers as I'm sure other professions do too.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I save and own appreciating assets. :) Decline to state--very thoughtful :) twentyfive--thank you for your last paragraph :) Cashman--also thoughtful. Consider that the lifespan of a tax attorney's career is longer than that of a stripper. I have a fast n furious car. I've had 5 of the same car, sometimes two at once. It is modified inside and out, under the hood and under the body. My main hobby. :) The gas comparison was just off the dome. It obviously isn't a perfect parallel as gas is a necessity for most of us and SC is for fun. But you guys get the idea.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Well we are not usually alking the sharpest tools in the shed when it comes to dancers. That said, I've had a few buy the drinks as a thank you and as giving me a discount when drinks were required.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    PSD - that makes very good sense. You make an excellent point. Thank you for that insight. You car sounds like a great hobby - and probably great fun to drive too.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    :D
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    @pistola... when was the last time you had your shit pushed in?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion