tuscl

A little bit confused

SuperPony
Washington
I went to a strip club/ gentleman's club last night for Halloween. A little before it closed a dancer came to me and asked for a dance. She is the hottest and probably youngest dancer I've met so far so I agreed. When we sat down she said each stripper has her own prices(they were higher than other girls) and said she was giving me a discount(now normal price) because I was cute I guess. When we dancing she asked where I work and if I got a girlfriend(I don't). She said she wanted to meet for lunch the next day(today) and gave me her number. We agreed on a time and asked if lobster was good. I texted her to ask about lunch but she never answered. It's about the time we were supposed to meet up. Was it just flattery? I get called cute a lot and one girl even said I should try stripping because i'm pretty. I'm 18 and probably a bit naive. Help will be useful

51 comments

• Dakru
    6 years ago
    I think you taken the first step towards losing you vir ... errr naïveté. As the saying hoes, lesson learned. It’s ok though. I’m 52 and still want to believe sometimes.
  • Dakru
    6 years ago
    Sheesh new phone. Not used to this screen keyboard. Last phone was a slider!! Errs:
    you taken should be “you’ve taken”
    You s/b your
    Hoes s/b goes
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    She's playing you. She doesn't actually like you. She's doing that because it gives you a reason to go back to the club and see her. If she truly liked you she would've proceeded with the lunch. She would've made a reciprocal effort.

Or maybe she does like you, but she got cold feet and decided to call it off. However a stripper falling for a customer is still a very unlikely scenario.

And you said girls call you cute and that you should strip? Are you a male or female?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I hear wedding bells!
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    It's called SS (see glossary of terms). They say whatever they have to say to get to buy dances, go to the VIP, tip more, etc.

I hope you received a good lapdance.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    She thinks it will get you back in the club. she'll then give you a bs excuse as to why she never got back to you. Then say some shit like how her phone was off coz her charger is broken or she needs to pay her phone bill. Which is a hint for you to offer to pay it. But as was said, if she really wanted to see you she would.
  • SuperPony
    6 years ago
    Vantablack to answer your question i'm a guy.
    Update: shes called and now wants to meet Krispy Kreme now I guess
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Better hope she doesn't flake again! Strippers are the most unreliable people on Earth. Even more unreliable than my dad's Thunderbird and that thing is a gigantic piece of shit that barely runs
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    i was just about to type a serious reply until "she wants to meet at krispy kreme". why didn't i realize it was fun to post here until after it became a wasteland of nonsense, sigh
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^;))
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Take her someplace better............... but watch her want $$$ but if she doesn't Good going!!!! Congrats
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I am also around the age of a lot of strippers, (28) so this happens more than you would think. She gives you her number, so you think "Oh she's into me? Let me take her on a dance marathon that will impress her." I've been had before with that in my earlier clubbing days.
    Also don't expect a stripper to hold her word, like ever. They are so full of shit sometimes. Don't ever plan your day around them. Often times it will fall through. I have a bunch of numbers and hit a bunch of them up on a saturday, see who wants to chill, FULL WELL KNOWING that they are playing the exact same game. You are probably number #88 in her phone. Play it cool and you might hear back from her randomly down the line. Do not over pursue. Good job on getting a number. Now go get a few more. One strippers number is not gonna be reliable at all (unless she becomes CF then only a little bit moreso) However there just might be a great time somewhere in 30 numbers on a random friday night.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    she told me i was 69.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “A little before it closed a dancer came to me and asked for a dance. (...) said she was giving me a discount(now normal price) because I was cute I guess.”

Translation: It’s closing time and I want to squeeze every last penny out of whoever I can before I leave.

As for lunch, even if she had answered, something likely would have “come up” that would prevent her from making it, “but I’ll be at the club tonight if you’d like to come in and see me.” (at full price this time)

As well, what’s up with the lobster? She might have thought that was a little over the top and you’d want “something” in return.

Aside from the Krispy Kreme (yum!), ask *her* where she wants to go instead of making a suggestion. If you’re willing to spring for lobster on a first “date” with someone you’ve never met before, your limits are probably pretty high, but don’t be afraid to set them anyway. Certainly don’t say anything like “anywhere you want.”

A sandwich shop is lunch. Pizza is lunch. Chili’s/Macaroni/Qdoba and their cousins are lunch. Lobster is late night dinner on the river on a summer night watching the pretty boats slide past.

• 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    April9424, no disrespect, but I don’t see why a stripper wanting to meet at Krispy Kreme is implausible. In fact, I’d find it less plausible if SuperPony had said she wanted to meet at a Michelin-starred restaurant.

Unless she meant a tire store. That might be almost as plausible as Krispy Kreme. After all, she might want SuperPony to buy her a new set of snow tires.

And SuperPony, if she wants new snow tires demand something in return. It’s the brilliant way! ;)
  • motownkid
    6 years ago
    txtittyfag - lol
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"April9424, no disrespect, but I don’t see why a stripper wanting to meet at Krispy Kreme is implausible. In fact, I’d find it less plausible if SuperPony had said she wanted to meet at a Michelin-starred restaurant."

4got, no disrespect, but this is only because you haven't had a lot of experience with OTCs, otherwise you'd understand; if you're doing SJG-style theorizing, then I suppose you might rationalize yourself into thinking Krispy Kreme is totally realistic. In actuality, I can't remember if you've ever mentioned OTCing or not, but based on your statement above, with 100% confidence I know you haven't. Note that Michelin-starred restaurant isn't the most likely thing to come up either.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    It depends on the girl. I've tried to impress strippers with nice places only to have them say they'd rather go to a neighborhood hole in the wall or In N Out. I once tried impressing a bitch who is now a side bitch. I wanted to take her to a nice burger place and a club. She wanted some $2 fish tacos and to smoke on the beach instead.

But if you're coming at them as a trick, its gonna be about money. Unless she really likes you that's all it is.
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    Do dancers wake up before lunchtime?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Post a review of the club. Then I’ll think you are less of a troll.

If you are taking a whore to lunch - find a place with a salad bar - so other guys get a peek at her titties as she goes for the dressing!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Song theme for SuperPony’s thread:
    Ride My Pony -Ginuwine
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7UxaLcUyZ…
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Subraman, no disrespect, but I’ve never asserted that I’ve done OTC. Indeed, I think you guys involve strippers in your lives way more than I ever would. Of course, that’s what makes TUSCL so brilliant!

This isn’t criticism. You do you and if that involves meeting strippers outside the club that’s aces. But I’ll do me and just say that I don’t want anything crazier than I can get in the club!

That said, I don’t see why you are asserting that Krispy Kreme is absolutely implausible. All I said was that the Krispy Kreme story is not so implausible that it indicated SuperPony is the author of a work of fiction. And more plausible than a request to meet at a Michelin-starred restaurant.

Are you saying that strippers don’t like doughnuts? Or that they prefer Dunkin?

Let’s see if SuperPony went to the Krispy Kreme. I’ll go with the story being fiction if he says they used a box of crullers as sex toys or something equally unlikely. But you never know! After all, would have thought that rickdugan likes to watch girls through their window while he exercises with his tug toner?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ think the strippers here prefer Voodoo Donuts ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^I prefer pip’s actually. Too bad it’s all the way in Portland. I hope SirLap takes his wife there. That might be good for strengthening a marriage lol.

Anyways, I hope 4got2wipe shows up to my club one day with a dachshund. It would be brilliant!
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Meh maybe I’m high maintenance. Who takes a stripper on a lunch date to Krispy Kreme tho? Like a first date in the middle of the day? It’s plausible sure just weird lol he said they were supposed to get lobster
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Juice would never take a date to KK, since they don't serve chiken fangers there. So April, you're not high maintenance; in fact, you're Juice-approved, even before Juice makes his way to Austin!
  • SuperPony
    6 years ago
    Update: we met at Krispy Kreme and I followed her to the lobster place
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    By lobster place - I hope you mean Red Lobster?
  • SuperPony
    6 years ago
    It actually wasn't. It was some other seafood restaurant
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Seems expensive for lunch with an otc whore?
  • SuperPony
    6 years ago
    Lol yeah. I never noticed how expensive it was. She wasn't any different than the other dancers. She texted "u coming to see me tonight?". Told her I wasnt and she stopped talking. Jesus she couldn't take no for an answer
  • SuperPony
    6 years ago
    Ha I love your comment DC9428. I guess I'm the new kid on the block waiting to be burned. I'm the ultimate soyboy now? lol
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"That said, I don’t see why you are asserting that Krispy Kreme is absolutely implausible"

4got, it's not impossible, of course, but so improbable that your confusion here is what correctly convinced me you didn't have a lot of experience OTCing with strippers.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    She just wanted a free lunch my dude. Now you know her intentions. It's unfortunate, but that's how it goes. At least you were able to find out now in the beginning! Lots of guys get strung along without realizing it until they're broke or they're head over heels in love
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Free food is nice
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Whats wrong with Red Lobster?

So what happened with the chick???
  • SuperPony
    6 years ago
    I didn't choose the place. She said she knew this place.
    She just wanted free food. She might try and string me along but I won't let that happen. I might be quick to fall for somebody but I know when they aren't genuinely interested. I want to see her in the club but that's it
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    If I were you I'd ask her out again and try to fuck her. Ask her if she wants to smoke with you. Its worth a shot for the price of a meal. I'd try 3 times and then ditch her if I really wanted her. I'd never just see a stripper at the club though. I don't like the whole regular thing. Only way I'd visit one is if I know her from outside the club and are friends with her from elsewhere.
  • SuperPony
    6 years ago
    Phatboy that sounds like some good advice but I don't smoke(or drink). I'm not too interested in sex either. Besides I had a great time with another girl too. We got along very well and she was pretty. She gave me her number and we added each other on snap.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I haven't taken a stripper out to eat since one was hitching a ride with me back to her place after the club closed. She said she was hungry after we were already in my car. That's more like stripper planning time. There was a place across the street. I don't remember who paid. I know she liked my car. She rubbed her butt on the front and happily hopped in hitching a ride with me pretty routinely.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Well.............good luck with that......
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Don't follow my footsteps!

Falling in love with a dancer will only result in BAD things
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wait a second! Did anybody notice the op’s comment saying he’s not really interested in sex?

I’m missing something. If he’s not interested in sex, why go to a strip club - and why take a stripper out for lunch? The conversation must be intense.

BTW - when she texts you to come see her at the club, she’s looking for business. She most likely sent a similar text to several other guys, as it was slow at the club.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    My ATF and I are very close, but I know she'll never like me the way I like her. I appreciate everything she does for me, but I guess I'm bummed I can't take it a step further. I'm trying my best, but it is impossibly difficult.

It's been causing me a bit of grief these past 2 weeks, I'll keep my effort up but it feels like a lost cause
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I'm basically stuck in the friend zone with her
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Vantablack no offense but I don't understand where this sentiment is coming from. Your ATF and you hang out regularly, for free, as friends"

That's pretty awesome. A lot of guys here don't like spending time with strippers when there's no sex involved, but I personally think strippers are always fun to hang out with, regardless.

-->" Falling in love with her and her not wanting to fall in love with you is no different of a situation than it would be if you fell in love with any other girl and she didn't reciprocate your feelings."

I'm not so sure. Vanta, you still pay her at the club, don't you? So this is a matter of, still a stripper/customer relationship, but one where she enjoys his company enough that she'll allow strictly-friendzoned experience out of the club. If that's the case, it remains a more dangerous situation than simply being friendzoned by a civilian
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Vantablack, you're setting yourself up for lots of pain. She's just using you. She gets you to spend money at the club, and gets someone to be there when she wants something to do. She has you invested in her with zero commitment coming from her. Its very selfish. You won't get her out of the friend zone. She isn't attracted to you now, she won't be later.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Then she's rejecting him nicely.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Yeah I don't pay her anything. Everytime we hang out she pays for all of her own things. I don't go to the club anymore and I haven't been there for a while (aside from the visit on Halloween, but she wasn't even there).

She says I'm a fun guy to be around, but I don't think I'm her type
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Then you're her friend I guess.......... just tell her you want more and see what she says
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    If you're not fucking then what's the point? Actually talking to them? Kill me please.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion