tuscl

Under 21 Strippers and Alcohol?

Tuesday, October 30, 2018 2:22 PM
Even though I'm only 18, and can't technically buy drinks, a lot of guys will frequently still offer me a drink like vodka if I want one and then pour it into my water bottle so that its not too obvious. If I ask a guy for a drink they pretty much always buy me one and then just make it look like they drank it. I'm curious, would any of you guys buy an underage stripper a drink at the club as well?

26 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I used to buy the DS drinks all the time, both in the club and in restaurants. ITC the waitresses were not supposed to serve the underage strippers but she had her friends on staff who would look the other way. In restaurants I just ordered the drink and acted like it was mine while she drank it. Or else I would order her drink at the bar and then give it to her at the table. We only had a problem once when the waitress saw her drinking “my” drink and told the manager but I talked my way out of it.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    How did you talk your way out of it?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never thought about it before. I doubt that I’d buy drinks for an under 21 stripper. My reasoning might be poor - but I’d rather take my chances with an offer of prostitution (otc - or itc sex) - than trying to buy booze for an underage dancer.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    No
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Yes. Many times and I have no issue with it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Nope.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Yes. This is a minor infraction in a strip club.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I would definitely not
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    I've done this for underage (18 or over) dancers a time or two. Shots generally work best for this since there's minimal time a nosy waitress or bouncer can spot the sleight of hand. I've also purchased alcohol for a dancer that was of legal age but on "club restriction" - she'd overindulged on one or more occasions so management had her wear the same dayglo wristband as the 18-20 year olds. For the record, I realize that was enabling but I only bought one round and it was clear that she was in need of some "social lubricant" to relax.
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    I don't even want dances from an underage stripper.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    My ATF just turned 20 in June. Every time I see her in the club we both get shitfaced. We did 5 rounds of Patron with the club owner my last time in. No one gives a fuck.
  • jestrite50
    6 years ago
    I have bought drinks before in the club for underage dancers. I dont try to hide it. If the waitress/bar tender doesnt mind serving I dont mind buying.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    If the club lets the girl drink, then if I feel like buying I buy. It's not my job to screen the girls like some checkout line guy.
  • timothyjames55
    6 years ago
    I buy drinks for under 21 all the time. They wear pink bracelets so I know they are under 21. No problems yet. I’ll update this post when I’m behind bars because of it.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've done it a few times. If she is old enough to suck my dick, she is old enough to drink.
  • mal_hodgson
    6 years ago
    My atf keeps a bottle in her locker and usually gets a drink after her stage sets, so I don’t have to buy her drinks at the bar. I have gone to the liquor store for her a couple times to buy her a bottle though!
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    It always amazes me that a stripper, especially under 21, would rather sit with a guy buying her drinks and spending no other money that to dance for someone willing to spend even hundreds on her. I'm talking about girls that know I spend and dance and VIP with me. They will later tell me they couldn't leave the guy because he was buying the girls drinks.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "They will later tell me they couldn't leave the guy because he was buying the girls drinks." Club policy? Liquor sales are a big money maker in bars, with or without strippers.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    No matter where I am if I am sitting with a lady I offer a drink. Unlike a lot of PL's I don't care if its water, soda or alcohol. Once I offer and she accepts my role is reduced to paying. If she is underage and orders alcohol that is the bartender's problem, not mine. One thing dancers seem to dislike is customers pressuring them to drink alcohol. Oftentimes they will turn down a drink by saying I am not drinking today, or in the case of Monday "I am not old enough". She was a newbie and seemed surprised when I asked what she drank when she was thirsty and I then said order that. She told me so far the men seemed to get miffed if she didn't drink alcohol. I could be wrong, but her dances were off the charts and I think it was just the simple courtesy.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Ski, same experience here.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “If the club lets the girl drink, then if I feel like buying I buy. It's not my job to screen the girls like some checkout line guy.” LOL dancers will be turned on if you ask to see her ID. It’s a very take charge manly thing to do. And yeah, a lot of customers like dancers drinking. Best to pretend to be (or actually be—no judgements there) drunk when talking to them.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    If I decide to engage with a dancer, instead of just shooing her away, I almost always offer to buy her a drink. I think it’s just the polite think to do. If they accept, I don’t care what they drink, alcoholic or not. I might get a little peeved if she orders some exotic extra expensive drink without asking, but other than that it’s not my business what she wants to drink after I make the offer. Not any different than having drinks with a business acquaintance (which of course is exactly what it is). If you offer to buy someone a drink, you don’t tell them what it has to be.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Dr. E as long as it doesn't cost One Miiillllllliiiioooonnnn Dolllaaarrrsss of course. : )
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Hell no. As an adult, even in my 20s, that's wholly irresponsible. And just plain dangerous. Why put a girl in possible caution just to have a good time with her, whatever that means to the individual. Can be liable for the girl to claim date rape or something.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I started dancing before I was 21. I told customers my real age as I've always done. The clubs allowed it (detroit) and no man ever had an issue with buying me a drink.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I hate underaged girls who try to sneak booze from the bar. They are almost always annoying af. If you wanna drink drink then do it discretely in the locker room or before work, hold your alcohol, and who cares. Why put customers and the clubs liquor license at risk?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion