tuscl

Is Cricket a nude club?

skwalker
Blue Planet
Monday, October 29, 2018 7:47 PM
I mean the one in motor city. Do they go fully nude on the stage?

11 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i always go to dem clubs where dem big booty hoes are butt naked and shaking dey rumps!
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    go by word of mouf, the biggest players always know.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Nope they do not, no popular clubs in the D are nude on stage. Flight Club had some dancers go nude on stage years ago but not anymore.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Crickets
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    No. Alcohol plus nudity is not allowed in Michigan. What happens in VIP is another matter.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Many of the metro Detroit clubs are stricter about enforcing the "nude dancing on stage" ban than they are about enforcing the state wide ban on smoking in bars and restaurants. Ironic! If nude on stage is essential, you might check out the Deja Vu chain. No alcohol but nude dancers. Just don't expect much in the way of mileage at the Deja Vus.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    ^ Dreamgirls in Lincoln Park, near Detroit, is nude optional I've heard. They also serve alcohol and some girls are extras friendly.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    Definitely not Criket. I've seen a few girls get fully nude at Henry's North, but not the norm there either.
  • NeverEnuf
    6 years ago
    I have never seen full nude on stage at Criket. I have seen it once at Henry VIII (North). The closest regular full nude is Deja Vu Ypsilanti but the last time I was there (over a year ago) the dancers had "unionized" and will not allow any touching on couches without double payment.
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    As Jack said, not on stage at Criket but certainly can happen in VIP if you ask nicely...with cash. Thank you Waffle for the Dreamgirls info...didn't know nude could be offered with alcohol served...cool
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    In a word....no.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion