Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What the fuck is with people who type in a really long discussion topic don't th

founder
founderVIP4181

stop wasting hours

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Title says it all.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button.

But is founder going to force threads to have a character limit?

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Maybe the title ffs

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Terse. I like that word.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Henceforth, all of my discussion topics will simply be “XXXX = brilliant” or “XXXX = non brilliant”, possibly modified by inclusion of an “OT:”

e.g., “OT: dachshunds = brilliant”

I suggest others do the same! ;)

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Lots of dummies

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@4got Even better would be if you stopped posting completely.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^you seem to be a bit terse, have a fruitcup, your not you when your hungry;)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^σας αρέσει η ελληνική

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I don’t think I’ve ever used the word “terse” in a sentence. Just another remind to me that I can never ever even be half as cool as Founder.

W
wallanon
•

You know you're annoying if...

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It's just another tool of the trolls.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I had to look that word up. God dam your right founder! Kick em in the nuts

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

Yeah, WTF?

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

It's almost as if the behavior of certain people was ignored for nearly a decade.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Founder, that's what you get when you allow trolls to utilize tuscl as their free version of facebook.

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

damn dawg even i don't know what terse mean

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement