tuscl

Haven't been ignored by strippers in years lol

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
A few days ago i went to the strip club. It was around midnight and the club had tons of girls and a decent amount of customers.

I eventually noticed I've been by myself for longer than im accustomed to. Was thinking did i fart ? Lol

I had already bought 3 dances from 3 different girls.. Usually at this club it gets you plenty action once they see you spending.

Got to looking around and i observed that it was like a middle school dance with all the clients alone on one side of the room and all the dancers huddled up talking to each other making zero money on a busy friday night lol... Wtf ?

18 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    happens to me all the time, but then again I'm not as handsome as you.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Either it’s because the club has a bunch of regulars that dancers are waiting for(not likely at midnight), or everybody is too afraid to make a move amongst the Me Too movement.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Sounds like Spearmint Rhino every time I go in
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol im a regular lmfao

My current favorite stop seeing me because i could tell she was tired of me bustinng one off on her lol
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    *^^ Yeah, I have that status too. Dancers know you’re there just to get your nut busted. For me it’s as cheaply as possible, but I do tip for their time.

I’m that creep that wants the dirty experience.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao bingo
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I noticed at a certain club an insanely hot dancer was never coming up to me after 3 visits. I approached her and she opened up and we went to a VIP pretty quick, and she said she was hesitant to approach me because a while back I told her I didn't want any dances. I don't remember, I think I was distracted and brushing off nonstop aggressive fly-by's at the time. She turned out to be nice and fun, but if you asked me about her before I approached I'd have told you maybe she was stuck up or picky or "waiting for her regular". So even dancers fear rejection. I don't understand it, if I were a hot female who wanted to make money by stripping I would easily clear a million bucks a year.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ve done door-to-door sales before. That was rough, but it teaches a lot about overcoming rejection.

As far as SC customers who reject you or “maybe later” you (and you have to guess whether they *really* mean that or are giving a nice answer)—the ideal situation is to leave them alone and let them see you with other customers being busy. That usually makes them become decisive whether they want a dance. So in sales terms, the Jones effect.

Plus if a customer rejects a dance once, but a dancer keeps trying, that makes a dancer appear more desperate. Hello $250 OTC lowball offers?

But I agree that fear of rejection has a lot to do with the issue of a dancer not approaching in the first place.

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Well actually, what I said isn’t really true. Now that I think about it. Most of the ridiculous lowball attempts from customers was back when they no doubt picked up on the fact I was new at the time.

A more experienced dancer would still probably deal with that less, no matter her hustle style.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    ^^
    Probably no one was saying yes to dances and the girls got tired of it.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Good points
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i never be ignored. no hoe gon ignore 10k in cash every weekend.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    I never understand how you can be in a sales job and continue to fear rejection. You ladies jobs is to literally sell dances and booze to men. How can you make money if you are afraid of the word no? Especially if you've been there for a while. It shouldn't fall onto the man to make YOUR job simpler. In that case, you should pay a man for asking you since he did half your job for you.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol preach brother
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Maybe the strippers realized the white powder you were sniffing was from a powdered donut - and not coke?

Avoid the jelly donuts when you get lap dances - as the LDK can be very sticky.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    “In that case, you should pay a man for asking you since he did half your job for you.”

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

From what I can tell of you so far, you don’t seem like the trolling type. I could be wrong though.

This reminds me of the butthurt customer who didn’t like that I turned away his “generous” offer on a slow night. And told me “you should be considering the value of lifetime customers.”
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    @txtitty since when were you ever a stripper?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    You pretty much answered your question. You probably turned down all the other girls so much because you wanted a LDK with your ATF that they dont bother to approach you anymore. It happens the exact opposite for me. When I first start going to a club girls using are lackadaisical in approaching me. When they see how much I spend on my ATF they start to try to grab my attention when she goes to stage or before she gets on stage. If they could show that much attention to every guy that enters the club theyd have more regulars!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion