tuscl

Jacksonville tonight

Daddillac
Atlanta
Friday, October 26, 2018 2:31 PM
I'm planning on popping by to see Eve.... anything else I should not miss this weekend

35 comments

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Go Gators!
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "anything else I should not miss this weekend" I dunno, but I'll bring my popcorn anyway.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    We'll see, if you pop in again. :) (No, that's not a euphemism.)
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Lol, great to meet you eve, a sexy sweet woman
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Eve, he's going to need all the consolation he can get after the dogs are sent to the pound. ;)
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I have only missed 3 of the last 25 Georgia Florida games.... I know how to deal with a loss.... All you pussies sitting at home are the ones I feel sorry for.....
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Being from NJ - it’s been close to 100 years since we last had real college football here!
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Fuck you rick dugan...... put the ass whipping on those gayturds
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I was waiting on that one to come back on me, lol. The Gators were disappointing to say the least. As far as seeing it in person, I hope you enjoyed it. From all reports, J'ville has been a mob scene today, so you can have it. I also have no doubt that the strip clubs in J'ville will be full of jubilant Georgia fans tonight. It's gonna' take a few days before many of those girls burn through the extra cash they make tonight and return back to the clubs with some motivation. hh well.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Lol, I'm sure the girls were glad uga won, otherwise they would be stuck with the lazy unemployed broke ass gator fans....
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I should mention that eve is a beautiful woman. She is nice, easy to talk to and a lot of fun..... the eve we know and love here on the board is exactly who I met at the club. I encourage each of you to go see her when you are in Jacksonville and tip her well. Oddly enough on my visit I had no idea what she looked like so I walked in, sat on the couch, asked the waitress when she walked by if eve was there. The waitress said let me check in the back, suddenly the girl sitting on the next couch got up and walked into the back.... you guessed it, i had sat next to eve when i first walked into the club
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Doctorevil seemed to have a very good opinion of her too. Meetups are fun. Glad it went well.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I second Daddillac’s comments.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Txtittyfag.... dont you still have a few clocks to suck in Stillwater after your Longhorns got buttfucked
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    For those who are interested I did review my evening with Eve at the Doll House
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    No I did not.... because Eve is not a whore. Eve is a sweet beautiful woman that I enjoyed spending time with and would spend time with again. She is not a whore or at least that is not who she is to me. Now the girl at Wacko's.... yes I paid her $200 to leave
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Txtittyfag..... we put up with a lot of shit from you, sometimes it is funny most of the time it is not..... referring to Eve as a whore is crossing the line.... you should apologize and shut the fuck up
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    LOL... you really are a retarded fuck stick.... I did not back off anything I said about the whores I fucked.... I just said Eve was not one of them.... Are you so fucking stupid that you cannot understand that? When your mother and father got divorced were they still brother and sister? The best part of you ran down your mommas leg
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Just looked up the review. Sounds like it was fun. My buddy and I were in town for the annual Gator Killing in Jacksonville..... It is really a great event where the let a bunch of bulldogs whip every gator in sight. After dinner I encouraged him to go by The Doll House so I could check it out and meet Eve (She was sick during last years Gator Killing and it snowed in Atlanta when she came up here) I like many of you have enjoyed her club reviews and her participation on the boards. Once we got into the club, 10 dollar cover no alcohol, we sat on a bench near the bar. There was a beautiful dancer next to me but I had one purpose behind going there. I asked the waitress if Eve was there and she said she would check in the back, I notice the dancer next to me get up and walk towards the back, I noticed because her ass would stop a train. In a few minutes the waitress came back with my dancer from the next bench with her and introduced her as Eve. Eve explained she had heard me ask for someone but not who, so she was making room for them. She sat down and we had a nice discussion about all of you PL's. Eve was wonderful to talk to however it did present a problem as I all of the sudden was unsure of how to ask her if she wanted to dance. I explained my problem and she laughed, then she said something about waiting her entire life to be asked to rube her naked body all over a rich handsome stud like me and she only hoped that she could control herself and not fuck me to death in the VIP..... She may or may not have said that but that is exactly what I heard. We actually went back for some very enjoyable dances. All the while Eve and I were talking and hanging out my friend discovered Jade and fell victim to her charms. I am unsure of exactly how many dances he did with her but it was more than 10 in a row, so I am guessing he enjoyed himself. Overall the club was great, Eve was fantastic and I would highly recommend it. We actually had intended to return after the Gator killing on Saturday but my friend got tied up in Whackos and I will tell about that in another review
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I was looking through txtittyfag's reviews.... something happened to him/her in 2015.... I honestly do not know if it was a stroke or some other medical condition, maybe an overdose on some drug, maybe he got gang raped by some angry midgets..... I really do not know, but prior to 2015 his posts were coherent and not angry all the time. somewhere that year something switched in his head it is really weird.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    nothing comes out of texas but steers and queers and txtittyfag aint got no horns..... just go back to your moms basement and let the grown ups decide what to do with your dumbass
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    txtittyfag is dougster. And before dougster, RomanticLover and davids.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^dougster you're just a punk, why don't you just get the fuck off this board and go somewhere you might be appreciated, like the gay knights of the ku klux klan.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Really though, what the fuck happened to you in 2015.... a brain tumor.... car wreck with brain damage..... stroke or aneurysm?????????/
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Dougster was (most likely) trying to alter his posting style to be less recognizable. Plus txtittyfan has already left the board by that point. So the troll purpose evolved. I’m not too familiar with that time period though. It will be fun to look that up.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    you have to go back to page 10 of his discussions before you find a 3 year gap in posting anything. Then you go from sane to batshit crazy....
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    I've often wondered if some of these assholes share/trade accounts.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    page 560 of his discussion comments is where he jumps the shark
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    nope, just trying to figure out what is wrong with you.... you fucking mongoloid
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I think I will just hit ignore and then the problem will be solved for me
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    lol.... the only one you would be exposing me to is you.... everyone else here knows you are two tacos short of a combo number 4
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    @jester214 “I've often wondered if some of these assholes share/trade accounts.” It’s a possibility. The problem with dougster is that his style seems to be going after different individuals on different accounts. He may be supportive of another individual on one account, but then harass them too on another. As for you, I haven’t quite figured you out. Dougster seemed to roast you too in the past (I didn’t look closely enough to figure out why), but then that behavior stopped. @txtittyfag “U aint familiar with nuthin DUMBASS but its funny 2 c that yall got so much time 2 read thru thousands of posts n so far u aint got nuthin right! ROFLMFAO!!!!” Most of the stuff I came up with I just simply traced back from the timing of your posts with other troll accounts. Then I typed in “dougster” in the search bar, which is how I found more information about you that others in the past ~already~ uncovered. The dirty work was already done for me mostly. I’d put my accuracy at about 60-80%, but feel free to reveal your aliases yourself instead.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    “I’d put my accuracy at about 60-80%, but feel free to reveal your aliases yourself instead.” Oh look! No reply! I’m changing my accuracy to 70-90% instead. Troll hunting is a headache.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Who ya gonna call Trollbusters ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^dougster the gay stalker
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion