tuscl

Do you Mongers take Hiatus?

Asor619
California
Friday, October 26, 2018 9:09 AM
Just wondering if you guys take hiatus or breaks from clubbing? You sit down one day and go "oh shit" I've just been blowing money like nothing..time for a break..or your club has gotten tired.. You've made your rounds and each of the hot gals have been your goto for a brief stint at some point and youre waiting on some new blood? Or you get tired of the hustle and say F it..I'm going straight Hobbying and no games.. Each one of these have hit me over the years.. after a 6 year break the allure of the game brought me back in for a minute...

21 comments

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Sure. Not 6 years, lol, but there are times that it gets stale. There are also times that I wish to divert spending to other things. I think it's normal.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I’ve tried I just can’t though. If I take more than a week break the CFs blow up my phone and I just can’t help but cave. Nobody said common sense or logic was a prerequisite to this hobby.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Over the years, any hiatus I have taken was financially driven. This is an expensive hobby.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Oh yeah there was a time where I had an ATF that always me me outside the club so I think in 2 years I only went into a club 3 times and each time it was with friends from a guys night out. Don’t even think that counts as a strip club trip.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Can't answer... I'm away at the moment.
  • TacoBob
    6 years ago
    Absolutely. I’ll do 2-3 days a week at peak times and then take a month or two off entirely. As with anything, you have to be intentional about your choices. If it stops being worth your time and money, stop doing it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My frequency ebbs and flows but without a lot of deliberate meaning behind it.
  • skwalker
    6 years ago
    I take a break once a while just because I am tired of clubbing.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Kind of. Sometimes I would get de-sensitized to it which let me know I was letting my trips run a little long (3-5 hours) and the solution was just (for me at the time, in my youth) shorter trips. Where I would try to stay to long to get my money's worth out of cover change and two drink minimum. I never really thought of it like the opening post though. Mostly if I didn't want to go for a few weeks or months or years, I just wouldn't go and not really think about it or reflect on it too much. There was one time I took a 12 year hiatus but that was for different reasons. Mostly because I was newly married and bought a house. A budget and respect thing. And because some of the trips leading up to my last few trips before I met the Missus, there was open air front room extras (FS), guys degrading the dancers, and other debauchery. Enough that I said, this isn't me and I don't care to be associated with this new direction of strip clubs. So I left. For 12 years.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    At times, it can feel like I’m going to clubs more out of habit than true enjoyment. That’s when I take a break of anywhere from a couple months to a couple years.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    1) About a year break when I was unemployed for a while towards the tail end of the 2000's recession 2) about 2 or 3 months break about 4 years ago when I was helping out my brother w/ some financial issues Other than that I've never been able to take long breaks voluntarily although I told myself dozens of times I should do it. Over the last couple of months I've cut down my SCing by about 3/4 b/c the rush of it just wasn't there like it had usually been in the past - currently still in that meh/been-there-done-that state and not sure how my SCing will be going-forward.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... At times, it can feel like I’m going to clubs more out of habit than true enjoyment ..." Kinda where I've been over the last year or so - after having SCed consistently hard for the last 5 or 6 years
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I take a hiatus whenever there is no longer that thrill to go clubbing. The hiatus could be one or six months, it's just time to recharge. I enjoy the semi_hunting aspect of clubbing and if that thrill goes away it's time for a break.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I quit clubbing to invest in the stock market! I've been so much happier ever since! No more liars, just you and the money
  • laplap1974
    6 years ago
    Ebbs and flows but recently its been a bit of a struggle. I do see however that I'm not as eager to go for fun. As soon as I get there I wonder why and then I see dancers I like and remember why. Seriously with a beginning there is a end so ultimately the SC thing for me will end. I don't know if it would be gradual or abruptly
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    I only club when I travel and sometimes I go stretches where there's not much travel or it's all quick trips or even more likely, I end up visiting strip club deserts. Still not sure I'd call that a hiatus.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Took a 5 year break once. I've been saying for a year I'm going to be done soon then keep going. Have a few more things on the strip club bucket list and that's probably it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I took a hiatus last week it was the longest fifteen minutes of my life ;)
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    You won't get tired of clubbing in TJHK and you won't break the bank either.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Do you take a hiatus from breathing? Eating? Sleeping? No, of course not.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I took a 19 year break from strip clubs.....that isn't a typo....but not from overall mongering. I do tend to slow down the middle of November through the end of the year but it has more to do with being busy and the holidays than it does from any observation of spending too much
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion