tuscl

Papi what up with you guys mailing bombs?

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Why are you people in Florida doing this?

20 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Duh!!!! It’s Floriduh!!!!!! When you have such great weather you can’t help but fuck everything up!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Dayumn but the weather is great ain’t it, except for the annual hurricane or two ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's the damn humidity - will make anyone delirious
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Where can I get some bombs in Florida? I wanna kill more than just a few people here lmfao and I've never felt this way about any other state I've ever been in
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    News reports say the bomber worked at a strip club as a bouncer. Anyone in Florida ever meet him before?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Here is a report that says he was a male stripper. Now this sounds like Floriduh.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/…
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Oh jeez
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Why can't Floridians mail Publix Bear Claw ice cream to people (packed with dry ice)?? Sheesh. That would cool. Instead of pipe bombs. But noooo. ;)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    If they start mailing their publix ice cream n friend chackn I'd be very happy
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'm just trying to survive all the time I booked down here with zero criminal charges. This is extremely difficult when u deal with floriduh people
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Florida is a national embarrassment to the country lol. It's almost as if that entire state is cursed because it was built on Native American land!

Oh wait....
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I feel that way about Oklahoma as well^
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Florida is cursed because of I-75 and I-95. All of the crazies from Ohio head south on I-75 until they hit water and stop. Then set up camp. Lol.

New Orleans (Louisiana) also has the same problem. It’s the (quote/unquote) drain pipe of America.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Haha that's the first time I've heard that one^^

I've been to the East Coast more times than I can remember. I still prefer staying here over on the West Coast
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The state is great it’s all you folks from everywhere else and those idiotic Trump supporters that messed this place up.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    ^^^^This all leftist propaganda. Florida man really Democratic party spy. Comrade Trump get to bottom of fake news.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^50 years ago there were less than 7 million people living here now I believe the population is over 20 million, I’m sure there’s a reason the population almost tripled.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @dougster
    I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Damn I wanna murder so many people in Florida. I just feel extra murdery here. Can't stand people in this state.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    I saw on one of the Florida news websites he was working as a DJ at Ultra Gentlemen's Club in West Palm Beach. He had been working there for two months.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion