tuscl

Gaining an Edge

Mr_PUA_Guy50
The guy in the fancy suit picking up your ATF at the club
Wednesday, October 24, 2018 8:19 PM
One of the central aspects of PUA is learning how to exploit a woman's weaknesses. One of the greatest tools to your advantage when it comes to picking up women, stripper or civie, is a woman's low self esteem. It is a woman's low self esteem that makes her susceptible to a dominant man who knows how to play the game. Women with low self esteem are more eager to demonstrate their value to you by sleeping with you. In my video on the system that I use to identify a target, I describe looking for track marks on a woman's arms and paying attention to how much sniffling she does. Women with drug addictions are often the easiest targets to begin your PUA journey with. They could be described as fun and edgy but you should not continue seeing them as they are whores who should be your stepping stool and not your ultimate destination. Once one graduates from low class drug addicted girls, you can move on to high class drug addicted girls to find model quality hotties who still suffer from low self esteem and poor body image. I would say the low class drug addicts do not need to be negged as their self esteem is as low as it gets. A drug addicted model, on the other hand, will need to be negged but is really only one neg away from being putty in your hands as they believe their beauty is the only thing they are good for and if you don't act impressed with her beauty, she will become desperate to prove herself to you. To keep her addicted to you, you must give her tiny bits of validation every now and then so that she is rewarded by you but refrain from providing full validation as you will then be accomplishing her mission and she will leave you. Once one has become confident in their PUA prowess, they will be able to spot women's weaknesses while out on the field and exploit them accordingly. Begin your PUA journey with the girls mentioned above, but do not stay with them if you ever wish to progress to become a PUA expert such as myself.

19 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Quit posting under this ridiculous alias and just use your original handle, San Jose Guy.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Women are highly impressionable, so much of it has to do with making a good first impression by having some sort of hook to get their attention. After that you have to keep dangling the carrot in front of them for a while until you have them hooked like fishing for a large mouth bass. Once you have them hooked it is hard for them to let go. Problem is if you’re too good at the game it is hard to get rid of a woman scorned, so be careful what you wish for when your fishing for women.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    @Meat72 and Family_Man have clearly bought my video course. I may need to have them featured on the next one. Indeed smart idea to have her raise your children at home while your wandering dick takes you around the country to continue your conquests.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    @Meat72 Perhaps you would benefit from another video course of mine on how to get rid of stage five clingers from your life? I might be willing to discount my course price to $249.99. After all, a woman is only valuable so long as she continues to entertain you.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    haha! such dirty tricks for such an "esteemed gentleman!" all i gotta do is wave 10k infront of their face and they beg for my dick!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I was going to comment on the reference to stripper quality hotties sounding like SJG. But txtittyfag’s joke is too funny! Lol! That’s a good one!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I continue to be disappointed there's no chapter on peacocking in the strip club
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Who said chivalry was dead
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    In my job as a divorce attorney the original poster is known by the name: abusive spouse. What a fucking asshole. Txtitty now has a rival for cunt of the year.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    @Lil_baller you would be nothing if you didn't have your money. I could pickup women no matter how much money I have. @Txtittyfag of course I could. Inept socially retarded clients who can't get laid without paying worn out whores are my specialty. This youngster would need to be willing to pay $199.99 to gain full access to my secrets though. The other txtittyfag and skibum can continue to wallow in their misery while bribing women to sleep with him for money and being convinced that he charmed them. @Subraman I addressed your comment on peacocking in my thread on "how to pickup a stripper."
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Mr Pew Guy - can you offer insight as to how an lowly pl like me, could get full GFE experience with DFK action - all in the front room of a strip club? I’m curious if this is at all possible. Ive heard one of our esteamed members was able to get this consistently without spending any money on the girls.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    @Cashman Indeed I could, everything is possible once one masters the art of PUA. Women, including strippers, prefer men who are direct and confident in their actions. By paying them you know them that you lack confidence, so instead you must show them the amount of money you have by buying expensive bottle service, then start offering her sips of your glass. If she takes you up on it, simply put your glass down and plant one right on her pecker. Ah but DC9428, for $199.99, I could teach you how to make any girl do that any time you wanted to, without having to pay for it to happen.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Mr PUA, it is why we abide by the golden rule of Mongering, you don’t pay them to be your girlfriend, you pay them to leave. Sorry I can’t buy your new video at any price on how to rid myself of stage 5 clingers, but an ounce of prevention pays to keep them at bay.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    @Meat72 Ah but I could teach you how to make women become addicted to you and then break that addiction with a snap of your fingers without it costing you thousands per year.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Jackslash style: Q: how do you know which person in the strip club doesn’t need to pay for it? A: don’t worry, he will let you know.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is great advice! I’m guessing Mr Puhaaa must have women all over him! I’m sure he has stories of real action where he chooses the stripper - at the club - and she pays him!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree. It’s a cut and paste job from an online course. I’m guessing this Pick Up Artist is actually a virgin. Probably living in his parents basement. I enjoy this because he’s so obviously not a Pick Up Artist - it’s comical.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Its not even good advice. The opposite is more productive. Bitches with inflated egos are easier, all you have to do is feed that ego and plant some ideas in her head, make her think they're hers. Its a lot easier than dealing with low self esteem bitches.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion